Those on a boat, set to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Considering our only targets are in sleep mode or the bigger members of ImOnABoat, you cannot be surprised my members are hitting you :]

Also, it's bad timing that they want you dead and we the most acres in an alliance ever :[

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I can guarantee you that I've coordinated no attacks with any other alliance and anything coming from Aili was all about Aili.

I gave s2n my largest member and the win. I think I've given them enough?

IoaB man the bilge pumps or line up for the lifeboats!

Do you has what it takes to join the homestarmy? Do you has the 5 bucks?

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Considering our only targets are in sleep mode or the bigger members of ImOnABoat, you cannot be surprised my members are hitting you :]

Also, it's bad timing that they want you dead and we the most acres in an alliance ever :[

R10 Anti had more :p

aGit

Harvester

R10 Anti had more :p

pwned

We know, round's not over ;)

twigley said they have the most acres ever in an alliance. NOT, that they will have the most acres ever in an alliance at round end.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Um, no i didn't.

I said they wanted you dead and we want the most acres ever.
I missed a comma or something.

In no way does that say we have the most acres ever noobs.
We will have soon though.

=]

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ha, now I'll look like a typical bandwagon player, but I'm not too big a fan of The Boats either, I'll happily play too :evil:

Regardless of coordinating with Garrett or not, I'll happily throw some mud your way :D

antisback

Head Gardener
-snip-
seed attack better and without another alli helping ;) and before you say oh it was a coincidence, it was obvious it wasnt

-snip-

Aww cmon cyrus don't be a hypocrite on us... how did you get to r3 in the first place - it wasn't a pnap with discworld was it? :O

Zoinkies

Shadow

Harvester
Um, no i didn't.

=]

You sya that as if your goign to beat OldFarts...Pfft we is legendary and epic, we can't lose :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Um, no i didn't.

=]

You sya that as if your goign to beat OldFarts...Pfft we is legendary and epic, we can't lose :p

We will have like 4 days to hold them off! Rawr!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
-snip-
seed attack better and without another alli helping ;) and before you say oh it was a coincidence, it was obvious it wasnt

-snip-

Aww cmon cyrus don't be a hypocrite on us... how did you get to r3 in the first place - it wasn't a pnap with discworld was it? :O

Zoinkies

we broke any communications with Dw when we were rank 7-8 LOL, we made our way up here alone. and alone we will fight till the end, goodluck all

but obviously you know more than me who is actually the leader of this alliance ofc. TEE HEE HEE

Khris

Pruner
boo

boo

less quotes... more br's

You know threads have gone to **** when its all full of quotes :(

aGit

Harvester
-snip-

-snip-

Zoinkies

we broke any communications with Dw when we were rank 7-8 LOL, we made our way up here alone. and alone we will fight till the end, goodluck all

but obviously you know more than me who is actually the leader of this alliance ofc. TEE HEE HEE

it was you who blamed ail for teaming up with s2n (lol!)

Are you the leader of either of said alliances?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we'd psot BR's but they never stay unless they are with S2N and they only stay then when we run out mobs, any sign of def and they pull

id happily play this war if we weren't penned in a corner, we hit ail, someone in that alliance gets s2n to hit us, lose lose for us

Status
Not open for further replies.