[Recruiting] Themed R43 'FTF'

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This 'tough economic climate' combined with my lazyness to find a job means that after Christmas i will be back to being able to lead an alliance due to ample free time.

It will have a route theme to it. I have got 1 idea that im really keen on doing which has been well received from the people i have got in so far and a couple of others in the mix. The requirements? Well ...

* IRC would be very nice so i can abuse you both ingame and in the chatroom too.
* Some distinct contactability but not as strict as alliances i have led in the past have been. Enough so that you're not logging in with 0 troops every few days basically.
* An attack minded approach!
* Some average nothing special activity but enough to play the game decently.

If you're a regular on IRC then catch me there if i'm on or account mail / mail me on here.

Many thanks x0x0x0

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
9 others have been stupid enough to fall for my lies so far.

10 more spots open ;o

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Since Twigley is a noob I've taken over the recruitment. If you're not a retard you're a viable candidate (sorry, CK).
Find me on IRC to send me naked pictures of your sister.
If you just want to apply forum PM works too.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Not taking any more applications now untill i get some more confirmations from people that I've already talked to, ta.

MacMikey

Harvester
Themed alliances are kinda fun actually!
Let me know if you're not full, I have quite some time left and will be playing silly solo otherwise.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Unfortunately we are in need of some replacements. Largely thanks to the disgraceful actions of other alliances ingame, people no longer wish to be part of a community that they have lost all faith in and have asked to be kicked. Pretty saddening but I dont really blame them.

You must use IRC, have a rushing route (restarts accepted) and some form of contactability.

Alliance mail ANQ, account mail Twigley or catch me on IRC.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Unfortunately we are in need of some replacements. Largely thanks to the disgraceful actions of other alliances ingame, people no longer wish to be part of a community that they have lost all faith in and have asked to be kicked. Pretty saddening but I dont really blame them.

*Cough* R30 *Cough*.

On a more positive note, you'll have alot of fun with Twiglet's alliance. Definitely recommended to people that want to get to grips with the more 'niche' routes of the game that are often put aside on route setups.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Don't delete my replies, dear heterosexual moderators. Being awesome really is a requirement to join this alliance.