THE Sir Alex Ferguson

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Im pretty sure you all have heard the news, if not;

Sir Alex Ferguson has resigned as the role of Manchester United Manager.

Who do you think will replace the legend? Jose Mourinho? David Moyes? Jürgen Klopp?

Clear replacement for me is Moyes, with Mourinho going back to Chelsea, which again is quite clear.

Max

Garden Designer
Legendary manager.

Impossible act to follow.

Not a job you'd want to take on and try to emulate :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'd be pretty happy with Moyes taking over. He's a top class coach and has proven at Everton that he can find some great players in the transfer market. The only reservation I have with him is that he hasn't managed a top class team before.

Ferguson will be handing him a very professional squad without the egos that have caused other teams (Chelsea) problems, but you never know how they are going to react to a new manager coming in. That could be a major factor in whether he succeeds or not.

Another issue is the backroom staff. Managers tend to want to replace the current team with their own people, which could cause a problem from day 1.

Personally I just hope they stand by him like they did with Ferguson through those early years. Not many people remember that Fergie was only a couple of bad results away from getting the sack back in the day. To be successful over a long period of time you need stability from the top.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
new zealand is the wales of the downunder

not to mention, middle earth.