Talking Bots

Steve_God

Official Helper
I know I've been away for a long time, but since when have bots been able to talk??

Private Sent by: B 29 of The Bots [4410] Thu 13th Mar, 2008. 01:40:13 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
im just a poor bot from a poor family... spare me my life from this mon-stros-i-ty!
Private Sent by: B 23 of The Bots [2533] Wed 12th Mar, 2008. 19:10:19 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
omfg leave me alone!!!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Talking Bots

azzer introduced it a few rounds back i think...sometimes they will say something in binary as well...then sad people like me go and translate it!

Also, WELCOME BACK STEVE!!! You are the god!!

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Private Sent by: B 4 of The Bots [1663] Tue 11th Mar, 2008. 22:40:20 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
ill get all my bot mates to attack u back, how u like them apples? APPLE SAUCE!!!

never had this one b4. there must be so many different ones. and i bet azzer has added more in too

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Private Sent by: B 25 of The Bots [214] Sun 09th Mar, 2008. 16:20:15 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Fear not, for I am a bot and incredibly stupid and I'm probably about to die!

This was the first time I saw a bot talking!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

did you know that the sun is actually incredibly hot? if you went near it your face would melt.

why are u attacking me? :( i just wanna grow aller big and strong :(

im just a poor bot from a poor family... spare me my life from this mon-stros-i-ty!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

i got this land fair and square, its mine, leave me alone you n00b.

rooney

Head Gardener

u take the red pill, u wake up in your bed, and believe, whatever u want to believe....u take the blue pill, u stay in wonderland and i MAKE u recall. n00b!!!

thats my favourite :D

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I heart my bots :) They can message attackers. And they can message victims. And they say different things depending on those scenarios. Suggestions for other times bots could mail, or the sort of mails, welcome - but suggest them in private to me so they cause more suprise for the innocent recipients of their mails ;)

Oh and can I just say that every now and then I will randomly go and browse a bots mail - and I laugh my socks off at the amount of people that actually reply back to these bots thinking somebody is at the other end of the mails. I don't look at all the bots mails each round, but every now and then I'll have a glance through one for fun!

Nonny

Harvester

Doh, my first round back, I got a message from a bot. They'd never messaged before!

Quite an aggressive mail, raised my ire!! I assumed it was a player impersonating a bot and replied.... It replied back again too!! However, something didn't look right and the penny dropped....

:oops:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Nonny said:
Doh, my first round back, I got a message from a bot. They'd never messaged before!

Quite an aggressive mail, raised my ire!! I assumed it was a player impersonating a bot and replied.... It replied back again too!! However, something didn't look right and the penny dropped....

:oops:

ooo ive never had a bot reply :(

maybe thats something azzer can code. get the bots to talk back
:p
that would impress me

Cal

Weeder

Private Sent by: B 4 of The Bots [1663] Sun 16th Mar, 2008. 18:40:17 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
please please please leave me be, i am just a little bot trying to make my way in the big bad world of human players :( :( :(

Cal

Weeder

Private Sent by: B 20 of The Bots [7661] Sun 16th Mar, 2008. 22:50:17 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
You know, I'm a bot. I LIVE in the database. Hell, I AM the database. Recall your attack on me, and I won't edit all your staff seeds and cash to 0. Capiche?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Cal said:
Private Sent by: B 20 of The Bots [7661] Sun 16th Mar, 2008. 22:50:17 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
You know, I'm a bot. I LIVE in the database. Hell, I AM the database. Recall your attack on me, and I won't edit all your staff seeds and cash to 0. Capiche?

favourite so far :p