Stronghold 2

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I have had another surge in playing this - Please download this so I can have epic luls with a few people throwing diseased cows everywhere.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Stronghold 2 or stronghold crusader? (I have the collection 1 2 crusader and legends.) Haven't tried 3 but isn't 3 the mmo or are they seperate?

The reason I ask is that I've had ppl refer to crusader as 2 since it was the first sequel.

Crusader and legends are my favs. Altho the lady and lord getting it on in 2 can be funny and the bath afterwards

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Stronghold 2 or stronghold crusader? (I have the collection 1 2 crusader and legends.) Haven't tried 3 but isn't 3 the mmo or are they seperate?

The reason I ask is that I've had ppl refer to crusader as 2 since it was the first sequel.

I've got 1/2 & all their expansions. It's such a great laugh.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I wasn't talking about weapons or tactics. I see someone hasn't finished either of the war trails in crusader!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I wasn't talking about weapons or tactics. I see someone hasn't finished either of the war trails in crusader!

I haven't actually played Crusader yet, as I'm trampling through the eco campaign on the second game at the moment.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ahhh man good times. i remember i got so pissed playing through the eco the first time. last mission is timed and you gotta get an ungodly # of stuffs going.

SPOILER TIP - if you wanna try it on your own don't read any farther otherwise the text is white so highlight this post.

tip: as you gain other counties into the fold - have them start producing stuff to trade you. mainly all the cooking/feast items. you have to get like 70 or 75 of each feast item to hold a grand feast. i will tell you getting 70/75 can't be done in the 1 main county alone, especially things that take a long time like eel fishing and making wine.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I have actually completed it before when the game was new, I'm just re-doing everything to satisfy my niggling urge to have everything completed properly.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i may have to fire up stronghold 2 (i never take em off the comp) as I usually spend majority of the time on crusader and legends. (legends is cool because it removes a step from some really involved things from 2, but can be overpowered / unbalanced due to summons)

2 is fun/funny when you have to build a courthouse. used to be, i was all nice and did things like stocks or gibbet. but going ahead and getting the torturer's guild and a chopping block or 2 is the speedy way to go.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yes, I absolutely legitimately purchased this game via steam after already purchasing it twice