Stats and award farming

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Once again I am being beat out of a hard earned stat.
Seems to happen every single round I play.
This time by some Bulgarian dishonorable turd farming effect with his arsons.

I give up. going to make this my last round.

Azzer should rename this game as CheaterTarion
:'(

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
that sucks man :(

because of lousy mechanics for these fauxwards, value should always been forever alone the achievement. fight for rank/rank one or go home. tis a war game afterall not an award for everyone game.

edd

Tree Surgeon
The only solution that involves you doing something is to kill him before he gets away with too much of a lead.

good luck :)

Also i made my first gripe thread about this last round :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Please explain how said arsonist is cheating?

no one said it was cheating. the cheatarion i believe means to the overall more rampant and blantant disregard of the rules.

said arsonist was called dishonorable. beyond that i'm not going to quibble or split hairs. hope this clears it up for you.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
well now not only is Beasteh farming rank 1 effect by rushing only PoMs .. I guess he decided I was still to close and is intentionally triggering AR.... OFC let's also not forget he was kicked from FNG for spying... you all be sure to recruit him OK... real quality player

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
well now not only is Beasteh farming rank 1 effect by rushing only PoMs .. I guess he decided I was still to close and is intentionally triggering AR.... OFC let's also not forget he was kicked from FNG for spying... you all be sure to recruit him OK... real quality player

Sounds like MrJ from last round, except the spying part.

He let me down. Got told he was a great player, then becomes a spy? Great way to knock down your reputation!

Leeroy

Head Gardener

He let me down. Got told he was a great player, then becomes a spy? Great way to knock down your reputation!

It wasn't confirmed he was a spy. But being on at stupid hours when we was getting incoming I wasn't going to take risks. Not to mention he messed up on defence everytime.

Plus I couldn't always understand a word he said

beastehito

Weeder
1st i wanna tell u to all of u ... im dat player type dat u want for sure in your team

2nd leeroy im so dissapointed from u.... ma english is not good but this is not excuse for kickin without askin .... + u know ma english is bad .. yeah.. never mess a deffence or attack this is a lie ...

3. james n china.. is ridicolous bad player .. noob forever so dont learn me how play n stop cry

4.everyone who knows me... in this game will tell u dat ill be never spy or cheater...
expect leeroy now

5. u can all just jelaous coz i have 2 works 16 hours per day n have time 2 fck off all of u if i want in game prolly in real life... losers

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I believe beasteh i sent you a account mail later that week once "addicted" was kicked and admin lock. you sent me abusive message in game which i couldn't understand expect the words f**k and c**t or something along those lines

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
ROFL. beasteh is the best in this game, not because of his skill, but because he makes me laugh the most out of everyone. We need more people like him, sending abusive in-game mails with pictures of his small hui, and just overall being a complete cockface.

When he's on your team, he's one of the best people to go attacking with. When he's not, he's one of the easiest to defend against. He'll never stay if there's more than 3 (fake) defs.

Lurv you beastihito.

James, Eff has always been messed up. It sucks for you that he's able to send eta 3 attacks, stay for 1 tick and gain a ton of Eff, while you're probably struggling to send eta 7 attacks. Sometimes being in the top alliance sucks for going for awards. I've had a few rounds were I finished second to others because I have not had any targets to send at. Try solo if you want to go for these off-the-wall stats.

edd

Tree Surgeon

It wasn't confirmed he was a spy. But being on at stupid hours when we was getting incoming I wasn't going to take risks. Not to mention he messed up on defence everytime.

Plus I couldn't always understand a word he said

I can confirm right now that he was not a spy, at least not for us anyway.

I'm pretty sure you all messed up on defense, you are meant to send mobs to your own teammates to stop us not back at us :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Dishonour is part of the game,an arsonist attacking a pom...wow shock there.Get over it is probably the best way to fix the gripe?

i certainly remember you doing your fair share of whining and crying when you got killed last round. rage quit anyone?

Last edited: