Statistics Spamming Smeg-heads

Augustus

Head Gardener
Anyone else getting irritated by the two idiots who keep sending mails along the lines of 'please add me to your friends and ignore lists, cos I want the stat awards'. Once I can handle, twice is bearable, but after that it is just plain irritating. Before some smartypants says 'add them to your ignore list then' I would like to add that this is the exact reaction they are after.

EDIT:
Private Sent by: Spammer of Statistics [0000] Tue 23rd Sep, 2008. 18:24:31 GMT
Oh, and feel free to launch an attack at me, just for the fun of the battlereport :D
(message edited for clarity)

Now if Im not mistaken, this is most definitely evidence of someone trying to coerce a mutual attack that will effect the statistics pages. Which, as I have been told many times recently, is a clear violation of the EULA. Does this warrant at least a warning, if not a deletion?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Statistics Spamming Smeg-heads

Ya he is an annoying git. I put friends only mail on so he didn't get the satisfaction of being put on ignore, as that is obviously what he wants.

Khris

Pruner

friends only is a pain in the ass with noobs who keep forgetting to add ur ID and tell u to mail them :p

(not saying any names) lol :p

Nickk

Harvester

I too am getting annoyed by the frequent mails i get from them. Tbh i see no reason to have stats for things such as "Friendliest" and the in general all the mail based stats

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

ditto to whats been said...i got 2 of these mails yesterday...one from the guy who appears to have succeeded in his goal and one from someone saying "oo, dont let that guy cheat by doing it...add me to your friends and ignore list to stop him...oo attack me as well"

im sure its against the rules to try and fix stats? or at least they should get some sort of message ban for the spammage...

x

philipd12

Harvester

They are rather irritating. also i think they should get deleted that way i will get the most land lost stat :D haha

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

At least one of them got locked ;)

Loz

Harvester

Azzer said:

errrrrr.... why ? what did he do wrong other than have fun :shock: .... playing agame?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Loz said:
Azzer said:

errrrrr.... why ? what did he do wrong other than have fun :shock: .... playing agame?

[16:00:30] <Azzer> He had a multi account
[16:00:38] <Azzer> Sending mails to & forth between them both constantly for mail stats
[16:00:45] <Azzer> So locked for multi

Loz

Harvester

tobapopalos said:
Loz said:
Azzer said:

[16:00:30] <Azzer> He had a multi account
[16:00:38] <Azzer> Sending mails to & forth between them both constantly for mail stats
[16:00:45] <Azzer> So locked for multi

fair enought,
:|

Augustus

Head Gardener

Loz said:

Not to mention sending mails inviting people to mutually attack him (violation of the rules) and being a general nuisance. And if he thinks that what he did was some sort of achievement and at the same time enjoyable, then IMO we're all better off without him :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Augustus said:
Loz said:

Not to mention sending mails inviting people to mutually attack him (violation of the rules) and being a general nuisance. And if he thinks that what he did was some sort of achievement and at the same time enjoyable, then IMO we're all better off without him :p

Seconded.