Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Harvester
Hey where did my uber comment go?

What's up messy Jessie... Bum a little sore from yesterday? Hahaha

Ash

Harvester
Sith I'm a planter now... Screw the weeding... I'm planting plants in tigers man garden ....

Ash

Harvester
Mines lookin juicy as always... I have a nice big buttplug just for you though, Will save you some pain later ;-) hahahahaha

Ash

Harvester
Seriously mate are you actually still going down that road hahaha Jesus if it's not anymore obvious is the fact I can actually spell when I type, Sith's spelling is atrocious even with feckin autocorrect hahahaha

Ash

Harvester
When I'm feeling a little naughty I sometimes even play on the weekend hehehe O You.... :D

Ash

Harvester
You probably wont... I imagine you as an underground basement at mummies house type, Little world contact hahaha

Ash

Harvester
Hahaha I dont know you at all, period... You're just a guy at the end of another computer pmsl Lets hope i dont bump into you boyyyyyy ;-)

Ash

Harvester
They were against you already dude hahaha I'm just worsening the situation hahahaha

¥Sith¥

BANNED
But then again..thinking about it.... Jessica and NightNinja are nobody's and infact are nabby at this game, and insult me after every attack I plan against them,

PS, thanks for the 700 land NightNinja I might need to take more before the night is out

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But then again..thinking about it.... Jessica and NightNinja are nobody's and infact are nabby at this game, and insult me after every attack I plan against them,

PS, thanks for the 700 land NightNinja I might need to take more before the night is out

You are probably the last person in the game to call others nobodies and 'nabby'.

I think I would rather play with Fred than you, and that is a very strong statement.

If it makes you feel any better Sith, I respect Jessica and NightNinja more than I'll ever respect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.