SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
If it makes you feel any better Sith, I respect Jessica and NightNinja more than I'll ever respect you.

And I think I speak for the remainder of the playerbase, other than your best pal 'Ash'.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Haha Thinking of making a thread about you SS members, always talking trash to others then When it comes to In game gameplay you do nothing but die, any ways Night Night NightNinja who else gonna hit sleep?

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Also after rank one took us down to your size u had a good chance of beating us, but your poor planning and nabness allowed me to take u straight back down to 3rd, providing rank one does not kill us again then I'll personally put u to rank 4

¥Sith¥

BANNED
NightNinja rages quit - I removed message that was here

By NightNinja, glad your a team player and stick with helping your alliance, if u spent as much time defending and helping your alliance, rather then just annoying me and forcing me to take my anger out on u, then maybe we could have been at peace this round, but who knows maybe we can set are differences aside next round as been going on far too
Long, and I have other targets I wanna hit lol

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
sith, i'm all about helping people with special needs, but... damn... I almost have no words. I may have some medication suggestions for you though.

Ash

Harvester
If it makes you feel any better Sith, I respect Jessica and NightNinja more than I'll ever respect you.

And I think I speak for the remainder of the playerbase, other than your best pal 'Ash'.

Hey even I dislike him at times hahahaha I'm just having a riot at how gullible you lot are PMSL :D

And as for making comments about respect, Seriously dude... You're talking smack on a game that's so old it farts dust! Who cares! Hahahaha

NightNinja

Harvester
But then again..thinking about it.... Jessica and NightNinja are nobody's and infact are nabby at this game, and insult me after every attack I plan against them,

PS, thanks for the 700 land NightNinja I might need to take more before the night is out

yeah did you kill my troops? No? Then stfu. Im still bigger than you in score you dumbass. You're just digging your own grave really. If I dont get ya, or SS dont get ya, Im sure N&C will they hate you more than I do. And it went from being dislike to hate sir. You are a plague to humanity and even your own countrymen can't stand you. Hell I've said some pretty mean **** to some other guys on here but you sir are beyond words even. You think I rage quit? No I regrouped. Like how much of a work out you get from jumping to your own conclusions. Sith, if I did plan that attack how do you know? Hmmm? If I did, that was information only know to our alliance so that means you have a spy you cheating ******* cause no one thats not you or "Ash" or one of your Multis would actually like you or want to give you that kind of info. And If my planning is so bad how come "Ash" got DEMOLISHED. We knocked him clear to the bottom of the round. You are liar, and a fool sir. And whats worse even is that you don't realize how stupid you are. All in due time sir, A Jedi must do what Jedi must do. And Jedi destroy the Sith. Prepare to die you assclown.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Also after rank one took us down to your size u had a good chance of beating us, but your poor planning and nabness allowed me to take u straight back down to 3rd, providing rank one does not kill us again then I'll personally put u to rank 4

**** guys we have a serious planner here. Hes able to take down a FTF ally. Holy crap we should all quit the game before Siths awesome planning skills kills us all.

NightNinja

Harvester
Tiger. You're alright man. Starting to be alright with some of you guys in N&C/XXX I was solo bunkers the round before so I dont know what the other ally was. But yeah. Good stuff. Mutual Sith hate.

Ash

Harvester
I did especially love that part about smashing me and considering that good planning ahahaha You killed me, 1 person, Big whoop! You must be Number one in the world dude ;-)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Tiger. You're alright man. Starting to be alright with some of you guys in N&C/XXX I was solo bunkers the round before so I dont know what the other ally was. But yeah. Good stuff. Mutual Sith hate.

It's easy to hate Sith. Guy thinks he's the new Darksider or something.

Let him plan the best hits on small FTF allies. Let him feel big.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Wow they are so proud they killed u ash....congrats but u will need to kill more then one guy

Also my alliance is a FTF alliance.....SS steal land far faster then my guys do, and the only reason PS was in second is cause SB and SS was killed off, and every time we lay off SS they catch up

Obviously I don't want to be hitting nOObs like NightNinja and Jessica, but judging by how the rounds gone so far, if I don't hit SS then they will take 2nd place with ease

Coon1

BANNED
Im actually tempted to get an ID and join whichever alliance sith and ash arn't in

Status
Not open for further replies.