someone with power read this, and yeah adios

dave

Harvester
ok so seen as noones prepared to just delete and ban the cheat, multis and troop traders of this game id like to say there the reason another member has quit, me.
im sure not many of you care, but i dedicate many many hours to this game round after round, im soley quitting due to the cheats, maybe someone higher up should do something before everyones gone, look at the dwindling playerbase and wonder is it because times go on and people have just got lifes and left, or is it cos the cheating that goes on, and in some cases the pure bullying of new players for there land and not allowing them time to get into the game even a little bit,

anyway im sure this will be ignored and il even be told to stop *****ing and go away, but thats my 2 cents i felt it neccasary to put it in,

i will no doubt have inactive id for the great guys ive met ingame, whil im here thanks to all the people who made the game so fun for the last half a decade
Dave out

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Big love, Dave. Always have time for you both in-game and out. Gutted to lose such an active and helpful player.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
'smallish'? it sounds very condescending. :<

he has had always a green title, reached 'illustrious', by stealing lands at the same time. it's a lot trickier to achieve that than being top players (who can just mass whatever the units they want) tbh, especially with this tiny playerbase. true that he's ending the round low and had lost many acres. but he's had decent ranks earlier in the round.

it's just that i know how hard it is nowadays to have higher green titles and acres, i respect what he's done this round. shame this is his last round. :<

Last edited:

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
I wasn't saying it in any negativity. I only knew there was a Dave playing Dragons who was in the 100s in rank. I know nothing else about him.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Actually, he maintained a constant top 30-40 rank throughout this round, proving how ultimately out of touch you really are with this round and the playerbase in general. And this isn't the first round Dave did well in - Hes been one of the best solo Dragon players I've personally come across.

I share Yocho's feelings on the matter - You came across as very inconsiderate with that initial post.

James - He was also rank 3 H/F behind you and the H/F spammer despite always having over 10k land.

lillie

Harvester
Big love, Dave. Always have time for you both in-game and out. Gutted to lose such an active and helpful player.

+1
He wont quit I will drag him kicking and screaming into an inactive ally with me <3

Dave is one of the few players in this game that have my utmost respect and it would be a real shame if he decided to quit over a bunch of multis,he did damn good this round achieved stuff he set out to do regardless of the last few days.

Anyway he cant quit someone has to teach me how to attack before the game fizzles away :D

Nickk

Harvester
I like dave as a person and his playstyle. As yochoko said it is very difficult for a solo to attack honourably and to have such high acres/rank for such a long period of the round. You may consider him "small", but this requires more skill than the bashing/waving that alliances organise. Shame to lose him to some cheats and hopefully he will accept my invitation to play next round to hunt these multis.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Like i said. I didn't mean it in any bad way. But his current rank is 162 and other times i've come across his ID it has been in that area. I've probably just caught him after he's been hit a few times, I don't know I don't check up on him, and he hasn't been in my target range which is why i said he was a "smallish Dragon"
I didn't mean anything else by hit. I had no other way to describe him.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Like I said, it just looked that way - I won't argue semantics on somebody's quit thread, the point is if you don't know him then don't comment on anything other than saying goodbye/good luck so as to avoid coming off looking a ****.

Dave's a good friend of mine, and despite people saying they aren't aware of him I know he's been involved in a lot of gameplay over the years and has proven himself worthy of a bit of respect from the community in general.

See you at the pub, Dave.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Aye, get off Spike's back. :(

Anyway, sad to see you quitting, Dave. I think I only played one round in the same alliance as him, but it was good fun and he came across as a good guy.

Last edited:

dave

Harvester
thanks for all the nice comments everyone :) this game has bought me years and years of fun and entertainment during those boring days and nights of nothing to do

see ya at the pub dax ;)

dave

Harvester
another part of the reason i dont want to be part of this anymore, most guys are really nice but the odd few are just spiteful and petty, its really very sad

Reactions: Dax

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Dave it's the internet - it's where some come to be 'cool'.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Dax you are a colossal douche

not the place for random hate, this kinda childishness saddens me and makes the world a slightly crappier place to live in

sorry to see you go Dave .. I honestly didn't know who you were, it has been fun trying (fail) to keep up with your H/F - as many have said it takes a considerable bit more effort and actually game knowledge also to maintain a green title and any kind of rank or acreage -

You have to just let StarGAYzers comments/posts go by with out notice.. since he is unable to draw attention by quality playstyle he attempts to gain it with his childish insults