Silence Out

Silence

Head Gardener
So many people who I'd like to thank for such an awesome time.

A lot of 'oldies' took my under their wing and allowed me to plan for them. I really enjoyed it.

I apologise for the guy I became, but this game creates a hostile person heh,

So many people I would like to thank but you should all know who you are. You all affected me one way or another. And I hereby end my career in bush.

Apologies but my delightful degree takes all my attention.

Goodbye.

Silence/Adam

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
later dude. MCR is still a gay fag band, but i forgive you for that ;) Despite our many arguments and 'discusions' about a variety of topics, ingame related and no, it's been a pleasure and a pain on occasion. see you around dudeski.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Silence DOWN.

Was good to finally play with you this round, and my opinion of you was certainly changed quite early on :p Without a doubt one of the best players/organisers in the game so it's a shame to see you go.

Gl, hf.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You'll no doubt be back the moment I decide to comment on something in-game :p

I wish you all the best in all that you do :)

Bruce666

Harvester
i really wanted too play with you this round but sadly it didnt go my way, but alas we are losing the best planner in bush history imho, might give other alliances a chance now though:p, i only got too see you plan the odd mass on enimty in Second 2 none but was enlightening:)

have fun in RL man, hope too see you play after your degree, maybe then you will play a round with me, i wish you luck with your degree too

have fun

Bruce

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Bye bye Adam!!

Enjoyed playing with you so many times in the past! Really sad to see you go! I know you'll be back! I'm gonna miss you annoying ability to wind up anyone!

Cheers mate, take care and good luck with the degree!

WTF_KOMODO
Pedobear
Fardie/Farvie/Furu

Few examples of our sh!t banter! haha

Silence

Head Gardener
I give my dearest most heartfelt apology for taking a small amount of time to look at the forums which I was directed to because I find the current affairs in this game interesting.

I said I no longer have time for this game not that I dont find it ineteresting.

Steve_God

Official Helper
My post ended with :p
^^ tongue in cheek comment mate... thought you of all people would be able to take a little light humour
shrug.gif