• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Show/Hide button

Ram

Head Gardener
I don't know if this has been suggested before, and sorry if it has.
But when I was looking at my alliances intel thread it has the following layout of alliances;
ID - Name - Route

Thats for 20 members for each ally, you may just say, use a list, but tbh, I prefer that way.

It would work like the Spoiler function in alot of forums, the content is hidden until you click 'Show'. I just think that it would make things cleaner.

*shrugs*