• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Select all option on military page [With pics]

john

Harvester
Because it's a ***** to send out from my phone.

I know this will probably never happen, but i figured i should mention it.

Before:
bushmil1.jpg

After:
bushmil2.jpg

Thoughts?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Looks good.

P.s - Youre so seed fat! Only 50m lets? Noob

john

Harvester
in my defense i was pretty high when i made this.
doesn't matter anyways :p

xvi

Harvester
in my defense i was pretty high when i made this.
doesn't matter anyways :p

That was a good laugh. Tbh, I didnt even see that when I first scrolled down. Seems like a simple thing to do to me. Wouldn't help me much, but for such a simple thing if it helps others I say go for it.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
1. Nice fail
2. Been suggested before
3. You don't want to send your combines and tractors

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Shadowbane: if you're getting online just in time to send out for a bash you might indeed want to send out your combines/tractors.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Suggestion to make contactability easier: no. its hard enough to pwn people at the top 1v1

philipd12

Harvester
I like the idea, hated having to send out all my bribed troops on my phone last round

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I would like this for the puppet route application. not to just log on in the nick fo time on a phone and send out. and i cant imagine that many people have failed to send from a phone and had just been pranked online but missed it by a few seconds. I dont see why being able to play on the phone should not be made easier, i mean if i got pranked. id log onto my lap top anyway. and send from there where i can tab A. But does it really matter the odd person you catch out because they were too slow will still happen. every one will have access to the feature, i dont think its the be all and end all if it was implimented, in catching players offline.

but yeah it wud have to be two buttons for me:
1) all,

2)all excluding eta 7&8 units :p

else the only application is sending out. to run away or time saving if your puppet sending all then you go to the top and remove harvs,combines,tractors and smash the enter key

but for what its worth, just post it on polo app NBS and bribe him with some love/money/chocolate eggs, as azzer doesnt do these sort of changes, he wont automate stuff he likes human error. like if when filling out the boxes you mis one or miss type or type too many a's or tab too much. there is a chance for a mistake....this suggestion removes that human error. so Azzer will NEVER introduce it. Or so i'd expect.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Amazing fail, especially considering the suggestion is massively self explanatory. Thanks John :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
but for what its worth, just post it on polo app NBS and bribe him with some love/money/chocolate eggs, as azzer doesnt do these sort of changes, he wont automate stuff he likes human error. like if when filling out the boxes you mis one or miss type or type too many a's or tab too much. there is a chance for a mistake....this suggestion removes that human error. so Azzer will NEVER introduce it. Or so i'd expect.

I've actually been adding this feature to the extension. Clicking a button to put an "a" in every box works fine. And you can choose to have "Defend", "Adrenaline Rush" and "Defence Boost" automatically selected too. I wanted to add in buttons to select Inn, NLD, NLT or Let only but for some reason it doesn't work properly (each time you click it, only a few of the units get selected and it's not even consistently the same ones :S).

If I can't get it to work, I'll just upload the select all feature anyway.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
but yeah it wud have to be two buttons for me:
1) all,

2)all excluding eta 7&8 units :p

Give an inch and you take a foot. lulz. How about a button that says "When I'm offline please send out to ID 1 in case I am being attacked".

Your trying to have your cake and eat it too!

1) im never offline.

2)its completely unrelated.

explain:

sending out all at a click of a button you press with a mouse click okay. never said i was for it fyi. just saying i ud want two buttons.

but a button to send to id 1 when im offline....if im offline who is going to click the button you shortsighted baffoon!.

3) it would have to be a button that activates a bot to play your account and refresh. and they are not allowed :p

4). why is it any different having a button to send all and a button to send all except high eta units. how is one different from the other. one can be abused just as much as the other in terms of running away at the last second. the other actually has a use for a puppet wanting to send all he has at an allied pom who is in an annoying alliance full of abusive peasants....infact i have a use for it

5) if anything two buttons leaves in some thin sliver of human error where you could click the wrong one. one button to run leave no error potential

6) I was never given an inch. the suggestion in terms of what there currently is avalable in the non addon/modded game has nothing remotely like this except sell surplus. nothing that fills in the boxes a, for you on the troops page anyway. an act that in itself can consume vital seconds and allow mistakes due to the numerous boxes. if anything that is giving more than an inch thats giving a few meters imo

7) if you are giving a few meters than a button that does something identical but ignores potentially 2 units if you even have them teched or 3 including harvesters. is not a very big leap at all in any way. so if by comparison what the original suggestion asked for was an inch i would consider this a pico-inch or an atto-inch. something so infetesimal that its only benefit is that its actually better than the original suggestion because it can be used to attack but at the same time is entirely similar.

8.) I dont get sarcasm, jokes, or humour...unless some one funny says it. so if you were trying to be funny...i didnt understand,

9) you can have your cake and eat it. you have half of it and eat the other half.

10) wanted to make it to 10 so this is an excuse and doesnt count, but i remeber when the hiring page and military page was all one colour no the two tone lines you get now. :p now that was fun. when you read across the wrong line and send all your geos on the real and none on the fake and instantly give away three of your allies fake. classic. but if we want to make things fone friendly. i guess that, like that change, this suggestion...is important.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
"and i cant imagine that many people have failed to send from a phone and had just been pranked online but missed it by a few seconds."

It happens all the time with contactable people. PhilD died like 5x in a round like that WFM round. It's how I killed QS and profited like 100m++ RPGs, its how I killed some other smaller robo. Like I said, contactability is lame but unavoidable. Lets not do things to help them more.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
if your missing the tick by seconds.. either your ally didn't contact you soon enough, or you ignored your phone.. (or i spose I should mention reception and whatnot.. but thats really a given)

The only time I have missed on sending out was when I was waiting till later in the tick and then forgot about it till after the tick.. Adding a button isn't going to save enough people to make a huge change in the game.. I doubt it will really even make a small change.. It'll just be convenient.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
the game isn't here to serve every convenience.

sometimes when people contact you you're busy. or far away from internet. time can be a factor...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
either way if you want that nice shiny feature, for your convenience, polo app... its the future. like i said azzer wouldnt code himself a feature that removes too much of the human error potential he likes to keep in the game.