Seed Loss

lillie

Harvester
sorry if this has already been asked...I did look and couldnt find. :s

What is the percentage of seed loss during growing and does it alter during early morn/dawn and noon ?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Seed loss depends on a *A LOT* of factors (seasons, weather just to mention a couple).

There is no reason for wanting to know the "exact" numbers anyway, it is not like you will remember them and even if you do, it will still have no impact on your performance ingame. I've been around for 5 years now and I can't answer your question.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
The ticks you mentioned have same growth rate if there is same weather.
I only know bush has 90% productivity on daytime in a sunny tick, tree better and other 2 a bit less .. but you have a good estimate :p

lillie

Harvester
I know A LOT of factors are to be considered was just curious at the loss on lovely sunny growing days :)

and the loss of even one gardie impacts my ingame performance :lol:

The ticks you mentioned have same growth rate if there is same weather.
I only know bush has 90% productivity on daytime in a sunny tick, tree better and other 2 a bit less .. but you have a good estimate :p

Thank you :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Time of day (eg "morning" or "noon") doesn't affect it, however night<->day does affect, and weather affects to a huge degree (to the point bad weather can easily mean you'd lose more than if you'd simply sold the seeds :p ).

Seasons don't affect the success rate of seeds->plants. Seasons only affect how many seeds get generated from planted plants.

Madmeater

Harvester
Just dont do what I did, plant up, then send out a flak attack the same tick, meaning I didnt have enough gardeners to get it all done before night. I didnt realise and my few gardeners happily spent the entire night planting.
Thats what I get for going AFK ><

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Or if you notice you can spend 4.5 hours sending out your gardies like i did earlier this round waiting for sun. It was a stimulating day ;)