S** D******* & h** F*****g St*rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franny

Head Gardener
Good S***,
I wish for you to stop s*** f*****g using abusive f****** language and starring it out like it makes it alright.
Please replace given words with words you dont have to *********************** out. Get me?
Ty.

Last edited:

Franny

Head Gardener
Can you spoons stop taking the piss out of my gripe. This is serious stuffs!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This is idd srs business.
So srs a mod deleted my post saying the same thing in another thread :O

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Last I knew, personal gripes were not allowed i.e. griping against a person?

If this doesn't get locked soon I will now be able to gripe against half the people who play \o/

Franny

Head Gardener
Its no longer personal. Thanks to some nifty ***** work.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
um douche.. I dont star **** out, it stars itself out, ok? To protect people that cant handle whats behind the stars. And ill talk how ever the **** I wanna talk. I dont even know you, nor have I ever spoken to you. Mind your ****in business.

K thanks :)

edit: If a mod or Azzer feels my "stars" are affecting the game/players in a negative way, I welcome them to come talk to me about it. You throwing your weight around like you're king **** does nothing but make me want to spite you. I think you just want to get noticed tbh, and by all means hate to your ****in hearts content. Dont expect it to achieve anything though.

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, you make it sound like i cant be offensive unless i use stars to indicate fowl language. Just because some people are stupid retards who cry themselves to sleep every night cant handle some stars why does that mean i have to stop using them? < See what i did there?

Conclusion: Stars arent the problem

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
um douche.. I dont star **** out, it stars itself out, ok? To protect people that cant handle whats behind the stars. And ill talk how ever the **** I wanna talk. I dont even know you, nor have I ever spoken to you. Mind your ****in business.

edit: If a mod or Azzer feels my "stars" are affecting the game/players in a negative way, I welcome them to come talk to me about it. You throwing your weight around like you're king **** does nothing but make me want to spite you. I think you just want to get noticed tbh, and by all means hate to your ****in hearts content. Dont expect it to achieve anything though.

Seriously dude?

Quack quack cheep cheep toowit-toowoo.

I do hate fowl language.

Fantastic.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Seriously dude?

Quack quack cheep cheep toowit-toowoo.

I do hate fowl language.

Fantastic.

Alci, im rarely serious on here.. Why would anyone take this **** seriously lmao. Something very wrong if you take swearing personally too, all im saying is im Aussie and its my god given right as an Aussie for every second word to be a swear word.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
*sigh* some people's children... tsk tsk.

What is it boy? Is timmy stuck down the well again?

You're being alot more vague than usual Alci, whats wrong mate? Didnt think you were the type to hold your tongue.. Say what you think, i'm no mind reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.