Round 53 awards

Leeroy

Head Gardener
It's that time again! List your choices for the following options! Keep your discussions for the discussion thread please.

Alliance of the round- Tap. I'm not just saying that because I took over this alliance. We have had to rebuild after people left. Defend incomings against rank 1 and 2 (at the time) and solos. Even with 4 players they all recalled

Best Offensive Alliance- Tap. Best offensive by far. Maybe the only alliance to plan any attacks this round against scally and "bored"

Best Defensive Alliance- Scally. They have always been up there. They have made us recall so many times due to amount of defence they get. Use fakes effectively as well

Honourable Mention Alliance- Stealin' Seeds. Even when I was attacking +2 I always came back with my troops murdered and my flak count halved due to those bloody HQ units. You set out to steal seeds and were public. You but up a good fight against most incomings

Worst Alliance- can't really say there was a "bad" alliance.

Best Leader - whoever is leader of scally

Worst Leader - Dax.. Sorry bud but as soon as we lost our members and you died. I had to take over. Granted I didn't mind but we could of used troops at point in the round. Still love you though

Player of the Round - Allied - Gazzy.. I love this guy, always congrats me on killing him. He took part in attack "bored" when they formed. Defended against us and attacked us.

Dooner- This guy. My right hand man. I would like to say it was down to mine and his hard work that TAP are where they are now. We spoke a lot. Planned attacks. Rushes. THE LOT. He hardly ever moaned when I told him to stay and killed him. He also cleared a lot of targets of troops for people to land farm
Great great guy.

Player of the Round - Solo. JamesNchina. I hate you for not joining me. I hate you for rushing us. I hate you for defending against targets I was trying to attack
Just a pain in the arse.

Best Offensive Player- Maick- bloody Hypnos rushes. Along with SA/RPG
So annoying this round. Caught so many of my players going in to sleep during our rough patch.

Antisback- For bounty hunting. Getting huge bounty off Grissom twice and also Recon

Best Defensive Player- if I could give myself an award I would for this as I managed to keep TAP alive and rebuild for a week. Until I stupidly forgot to send out going in to sleep mode as I got excited I was picking up a girl

Best defensive player is going to go to TOY. I know strange. But this guy was along side me and constantly defended. Came online to every prank.

Honourable Mention Player- Sala/Dooner. These guys messaged me just after the rough patch in TAP and both said they were leaving and quitting. I managed to persuade them to stay for a few more days until I planned a attack on scally. I'm glad I managed to convince them :)

Worst Player- I would say recon for the backstabbing and bubbles also but that's all about politics of the game.

Smoker- I recruited this guy only for him to leave and go and join recon. He didn't respond to pranks when he was with us. Let every solo land rape him to raise his AR.

Best Moment of the Round- finally killing the solos around the top 20. (I know some are there) agreeing a truce with recon to not attack each other. Only to wake up to Antisback saying he doesn't want a truce and killing him. Sorry not sorry recon

Worst Moment of the Round- ****ing up going into sleep mode. Was thinking about getting laid and didn't know what I was doing.

Constantly refreshing for 8 days defending all of TAP and dead members. I was shattered after that

I look forward to a rest from bush after this round

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Best Ally: TAP pre retard split.
Worst Ally: Psyduck.
Worst Leader: Dax then Bubbles.
Worst Player: Recon.
Best Moment: The weekend when me and JJ destroyed Scally.
Worst Moment: All the silly splits. Had no idea what was going on. Being on a sunbed by the pool meant I didn't care.

Recon

Pruner
Best ally- tap. Lee did a great job rebuilding. Gj man
Worst ally - have to say scally lol they had the chance to kill tap and didnt. So ended up as tap food.
Worst player- anyone who rage quit by hitting sleep and delete. Crybabies.

nopjes

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round- Psyduck, this was a twelve in a dozen round until this alliance showed up, it made this round so interesting! Long live the backstabbers!

Best Offensive Alliance- Scally, I gotta say, i havent been in range to get attacks from the top players, but these guys were such a nuisance before i joined them.

Best Defensive Alliance- Westeros, Defence was awesome, it was a small ftf ally with lots of nightcover, it is no wonder so many player of them are in the top 30 kills. Defence was fake at the right times, sturdy and well placed.

Honourable Mention Alliance- MLC, never landfat, never a free grab. always having to face HQ units. Well played.

Best Leader - Ninja-7, for being a real leader, only praise, not a bad word to say.

Player of the Round - no idea

Honourable Mention Player- Nick, i talked him in to playing this round and he might just end top 10, you will hear from him next round.

Worst Player- Myself, for suiciding every four days, mostly on MLC.

Best Moment of the Round- Beeing rank 1 eff/bountyhunting/dmg done for a week.

Worst Moment of the Round- Realising I had been buying sirens instead of iron golems for 3 days in a row while beeing active like 8 hours a day. I realised it from a BR. had 16m sirens and 0 golems.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Alliance of the round: TAP
Best offensive alliance: TAP
Best defensive alliance: ScallyWags
Honourable mention alliance: Stealin' Seeds
Best offensive player: Maick

Last edited:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the round - in no specific order; TAP - After a severe ravaging they hung in there with Leeroy as leader and came back for the win.
Scallywags - Kept on keeping on.. Very active around the clock this round - even Rooster seemed to be online :O
Westeros - Great spirit of battle - constantly getting beat up but never giving up - I received very few butthurt messages even with all of my kill rushes
Misery Loves Company - for the same reasons listed for West.

Best Offensive Alliance - TAP - never seemed to stop the entire round

Best Defensive Alliance- Again I think all the alliances did a splendid job - even the mostly inactive alliances. Kudos

Honourable Mention Alliance - Stealin Seeds - public from the get go is pretty ballsy - Have to say though with the amount of activity that I saw, you guys really didn't do crap but could have with the players you had there. You probably could have met your goals for the round as an entire ally of bunkers :/

Worst Alliance - Twisted Reapers .. why?

Best Leader - Leeroy - kept his chin up and pulled the alliance up off the ground in-spite of the odds against doing so after the split.. well done mate! - Can't say I'm sorry I didn't join you after your persistent invitations or for that mater the invitations from Ducks and Bored. :p I'm just not a ship jumper - I started solo and I will finish solo

Worst Leader - Dax OFC - so typical to quit after getting ur butt kicked (which is usually self inspired)

Player of the Round - Allied - so many to mention but off the top of my head- Gazzy, Leeroy, Antisback, Ninja, Insom, dooner, TOY, Bandit, actually most any that stayed the whole round!

Player of the Round - Solo - Maick! Always an inspiration to watch.. knows his ****.
Master - (even though joined a top alliance for awhile) constantly attacking and pretty successful land whore. Was great to have you competing with me for effectiveness rank without the backing of a monster alliance

Best Offensive Player - there was a lot of offense going on this round.. hard for me to judge who was best since I was only attacked 39 times this round and many of those had to recall or got slaughtered

Best Defensive Player - not sure - I mostly just attacked allied players and I saw a shed load of over defending and some defending that would have cost the alliance much less damage if the defense was not even sent

Worst Player - all you dirt bags who were once nap'd with me then left me to join a top alliance.. shame on you! LOL only joking!-
The noobs on TAP who have no clue how to attack a solo and only finished with much land and high rank because you attacked lower alliances in an overwhelming pack and had a high level of defense with such huge numbers of LET, it wouldn't take much defensive coordination to repel the attack

Best Moment of the Round - had a lot of fun this round. All of the splits kept it very interesting. But the day that Dax got killed causing him to once again RQ.. This time RQ actually lasted the whole round! Woot!

Worst Moment of the Round - Didn't really have any.. towards the end of the round here I have been overwhelmed with RL stuff and my interest for attacking dropped.

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
as a stealing seeds member (and yeah I'm discussing here because i don't see there being enough stuff to talk about to warrant a separate thread)... I rebuke your claims of activity. the only time we've had 14 members on was once and it was this past week. didn't stay like that for more than an hour. any other time the most we had on was 6-8. i didn't play at all during the weekends, only while at work.

only 8 members had helpful mobs of 100+, but there were only a handful of times that we recalled defense at all. we defended and died along with the HQ troops almost all the time. so we always left attackers with bloody noses or stumps or 0'd. made us seem beefier than we were.

we had no route setup. several members have been kicked and replaced for never donating and never defending. we still have a couple of those. now our coverage is spread nicely throughout the day as far as always seeming to have 1 or 2 on. there are no contact lists. as much as i know, no one was ever contacted. just those that I considered the 'backbone' always pitched in if they were online.

have a full stock of HQ units and so much funds that it was always replaced immediately made us seem immense. I understand how the perception came to lead to your conclusion, but we were not active good sir.

You spend around 5.51 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion. 90% of that is from work. (have had some overtime/working saturdays :( ) i believe it's an all time low for me. in those hours i did defend alot. way more than I attacked.

this alliance was great fun. thank you Signer for letting me be in it.

now not to be completely off topic I do want to give an award!

Player/Leader of the round: (Signer of course!) Leeroy! I only observed through forums and alliance rankings what went on. I thought Leeroy handled himself well at all times, especially with his forum posts. Having been allied with Leeroy before I knew he was a decent player, but he was usually off doing something or had other priorities. So I was aware of potential, but never saw him perform as a rock or foundation of an alliance. I think you did a superb job good sir. Congrats.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
facts are facts and cannot be rebuked!

helpful mobs (defense including sending to AHQ or ID 1)
1 7532 153 Choko beans Admirable Stealin' Seeds 309
2 3722 156 Fire Admirable Stealin' Seeds 294
3 8023 107 brainpower certainly matters Admirable Stealin' Seeds 258
4 8660 104 RF-42 Centaur Tactical Fighter Admirable Stealin' Seeds 248
5 6913 227 Round 53 placeholder. Respectable Stealin' Seeds 199
6 6791 181 Stealin' All Kinds of Grains Respectable Stealin' Seeds 129
7 5645 160 Choko Bean Admirable Stealin' Seeds 110
8 3749 143 I have the Pom Poms Lawful Stealin' Seeds 107
9 719 141 Retired Upstanding Stealin' Seeds 74
10 9830 121 Mission Impossible Respectable Stealin' Seeds 71

Ticks online (ID 6913 at rank 5 in the alliance is 38th in the game. how many at the top restarted? so after 38th in the game is an 800 tick dropoff)
1 7532 153 Choko beans Admirable Stealin' Seeds 4,249
2 8023 107 brainpower certainly matters Admirable Stealin' Seeds 2,558
3 8660 104 RF-42 Centaur Tactical Fighter Admirable Stealin' Seeds 2,452
4 6791 181 Stealin' All Kinds of Grains Respectable Stealin' Seeds 2,309
5 6913 227 Round 53 placeholder. Respectable Stealin' Seeds 2,296
6 9830 121 Mission Impossible Respectable Stealin' Seeds 1,447
7 5645 160 Choko Bean Admirable Stealin' Seeds 1,176
8 7774 154 NeverTrustAtomsTheyMakeUpEverything Nobody Stealin' Seeds 1,164
9 719 141 Retired Upstanding Stealin' Seeds 1,009
10 3722 156 Fire Admirable Stealin' Seeds 933

Sir, I see your raise and I call your bluff with cold hard facts.

antisback

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round - Tap I guess, not an awful lot of competition.

Best Offensive Alliance -
Tap again for being the only alliance to actually launch an alliance attack or two, but the standard was overall pretty poor (No real need for properly planned attacks)

Best Defensive Alliance -
Scally, I only realistically had you guys as targets for a week or two, but you usually managed to sniff out my reals and get recalls.

Honourable Mention Alliance -
Stealin' seeds for the week I spent there, just as I was logging in to hit delete you guys made me interested in playing the game again.

Worst Alliance -
Psyduck, reminiscent of WLZB in r47.

Best Leader -
Leeroy, for the reasons mentioned by others.

Worst Leader -
Apparently bubbles was a pretty terrible leader but I spent most of the round sitting solo at r250 so I had very little experience with others.

Player of the Round - Allied -
Saladin, for having rank 1, getting killed then returning for a rank 2 finish.

Player of the Round - Solo -
Maick's done a decent job, as has James, that bunker sitting in the top 20 has been around most of the round aswell (no high ranked rpgs!?).

Best Offensive Player -
Dooner did a pretty good job when we were taking down bored. Andy always seemed to have geo's following my bounty attacks (48k land :|)

Best Defensive Player -
Leeroy, for staying alive for the week or two after the split and giving the rest of a chance to grow and catch up.

Honourable Mention Player -
Benneh, mass sd's ftw.

Worst Player -
Smoker, jumped ship soon as bored came calling then dying before I could bounty hunt him :(

Best Moment of the Round -
Getting to use the stealth thieves/stealth gardeners combo on a couple of people, getting huge bounty of grissom and a couple of the other solos. But most of all I enjoyed killing recon.

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 11.09 day(s) online.
You spend around 3.51 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

Who say's you need activity to do well in this game these days :)

Atlantis

Pruner
Alliance of the round - Tap, They won. End of.

Best Offensive Alliance - Scallywags. Personally was out of reach of TAP guys so they were a right pain doubling up all the time

Best Defensive Alliance - MLC. Saw these guys fight tooth and nail when they could. Even if over defending was a problem

Honourable Mention Alliance - Stealin' seeds - simply because they've been public since the start.

Worst Alliance - Discworld - whats the point??

Best Leader - Leeroy

Worst Leader - Bubbles/Dax - only from reading their smug comments on here when they were winning only to see both disappear and go quiet......

Player of the Round - Solo - James - man it was so annoying to log in and see you attacking us again! And again! And again! Its always you round after round..... :p

Best Offensive Player - DshowS - loved watching your land go up and down!

Best Defensive - Tiz - anyone who sends more defence mobs than me within the ally deserves this award (im only going by MLC members).

Honourable Mention Player - lilow - just because

Worst Player - Bubbles. See leader comments

Best Moment of the Round - Seeing jesse was dead.

Last edited:

antisback

Head Gardener
You're just going to have to accept it's a franchise these days asmo...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
@Garrett
You ungrateful wretch you - I did give you all honorable mention yeah! :D

it is appreciated. i just needed to clarify a few things. hell i don't even deserve a mention. i didn't break 5T in donations :( about 4.47T only

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Honourable Mention Alliance - Stealin Seeds - public from the get go is pretty ballsy - Have to say though with the amount of activity that I saw, you guys really didn't do crap but could have with the players you had there. You probably could have met your goals for the round as an entire ally of bunkers :/

Thanks for the mention. But it's pointless to say "You could have/should have ..." to us since our very objective was to steal seeds and reach £50 trillions in donation, and/or to just hang out! We never once thought we could put more effort, or do 'something' significant to the round. That said, why would we limit ourselves to bunkers to achieve our goals? Any routes could have done, then, no need to limit to one route! Just to make you attackers feel comfortable about us not having significant mobile troops to def? :p That's called 'convenience'. We weren't there to please you or any other attackers! We wanted to please ourselves! ;D

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Huh?

.... oh!!! Sorry, I take back the "thanks" part!! Are you happy now?

Btw, if you think I was playing seriously this round, you are wrong, despite my high activity. I just had lots of time this round, so, logged in and did my own little business in the game. I never once thought of competing with others. High activity doesn't mean just to play FTW. I don't know why you think or you make us Stealin' All Kinds of Grains look like we actually tried.

We are happy we acheieved our goals. :D Did you?

Last edited: