[Recruiting] Round 43 Shizngiggles

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm putting together a relaxed alliance for those of us who care enough to refresh our alliance page occasionally, but don't care enough to send any defence when we see incoming.

So with that in mind, I'm recruiting pretty much anyone I feel like with no real requirements or promises of top 3 or top 5 rankings.

If you want to join please leave a note addressed to me on yo momma's bed.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Starting to fill up nicely now, I think, but still plenty of places left.

Anyone who has applied will need to remind me that they have applied when they've made an ID for next round. I kinda forgot to keep any kind of member list.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
A couple of our office assassins are too busy being generally awesomely amazing to play bush this round, so I'm looking for some replacements.

Requirements:

A fair amount of activity. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular, but enough that I don't
feel I'm wasting my time by replacing the people I know and love.

IRC use would be nice, and the ability to not paste the channel password in #bushtarion and end up with Dimitar raiding our channel like a spasticated viking.

Contactability is not required. If you want to give us your number we'll do our best to get hold of you when required, but there isn't any obligation.

Timezone doesn't really matter.

Routes are also not an issue, but I suppose an armour killer would be prefered.

We also demand that you bring us a daedra heart, a flawless emerald, and 3 mammoth tusks. If you complete these tasks I might teach you a few things about speechcraft.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
There wasn't even a single haiku in that post. This is an utmost disappointment

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
A haiku there was
In the post you just mentioned
'Though stealthy it is.

Masterful haikus,
As their ninja creators
May remain hidden.