round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It's always brilliant to wander away from the computer for a few days and return to the same argument still going round, and round, and round...

R37 was horrifying, though - Granted. It lasted a bit longer than the one that occurred this round though, and there were no feeder alliances at all to recover with - So that was dRQ out for the count. An unfortunate round where I was gifted with a fantastic alliance to be a part of, but were crushed early in.

Although, I totally agree with what Twiglet is talking around re: the same old faces.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
not what he meant I believe Edd, he's just saying its the same folks on the forums/in the alliances. A pointless comment though, as its going to be "the same folks" until bush's server gets taken down.. :p You can swap them around as much as you want, but its still the "same old folks" As there just isn't enough people to form 3 unique semi-competitive alliances. There are 13 people I wasn't playing with 10 rounds ago in my ally, and its still "the same old faces" as apparently, the other 7 make up an entire alliance. Get my point?

Several of them I had never allied with before.. That doesn't matter, because 3/4 of them have been with me for round after round.. (or I with them, is a bit more accurate! I haven't lead an ally since round 36, and that was a trainer full of newbies)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Although, I totally agree with what Twiglet is talking around re: the same old faces.

You were leader at the time of the Resistance/2vs1 and the CF between FL and HC...

I'm not the same old faces, though :p

I promised a win by any means necessary to some - What I did bought time for necessary changes to be made and a recovery achieved. No shame here. I was offered terms and accepted, and action was taken. The members who signed on for a win got one, and those who didnt saw an interesting round.

I only regret taking Bulgs who abandon ship instantly when smoke rises.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I promised a win by any means necessary to some

I do wish you'd mentioned that to the rest :(

A lot were asking by day 2 or so. Only a couple wanted one from the get-go, and I said we'd see how it goes. I did say you're welcome to do as you please - I don't force anyone to do anything I wouldn't do :p

You are a most valuable social aspect. ;D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Oh I see. ANQ really wanted to rush the top.

I guess that's why we have FL and ANQ 2v1'ing us right now. (and for the past hour or so)

Oh I'm sure it's just a few people. not even really counting as a full alliance.

or something.

no response needed really. it's the game. it's the only way people get their jollies anymore apparently. it's just more evidence of how retarded this and any politic thread since round 35 really is.

CFalcon

Official Helper
it's just more evidence of how retarded this and any politic thread since round 35 really is.

I find this offensive.

It heavily implies (without explicitly stating) that there have at some point been non-retarded politics threads. Blasphemy!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I guess that's why we have FL and ANQ 2v1'ing us right now. (and for the past hour or so)

Oh I'm sure it's just a few people. not even really counting as a full alliance.

or something.

no response needed really. it's the game. it's the only way people get their jollies anymore apparently. it's just more evidence of how retarded this and any politic thread since round 35 really is.

That's how long single attacks take :)

We didn't have enough available to rush HC, so we went to get some land. It's my attack and my target allocation... and I don't have a rushing route ;)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

or something.

You're moaning again?

You killed me...you win some, you lose some. Everyone's endured that this round.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

or something.

You're moaning again?

You killed me...you win some, you lose some. Everyone's endured that this round.

You're acting like someone pulled your chain... AGAIN? You killed me... you read some, you post some. Everyone's endured you this round. :(

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stuff about ANQ

tumblr_lta5l3Z1Ay1r4m5veo1_500.jpg

edd

Tree Surgeon
On the off chance somebody is wondering; HC did not kick me. I left because I dislike having nothing to do almost as much as I dislike being a burden to my alliance; in other words being in the winning alliance is not for me. I suicided as I felt it would be wrong to use the troops that i had gained from being allied with HC on the alliance.

Died: 750,591,824 [£14,198,315,699,200] friendlies dead. 992,967 [£50,179,906,000] enemies dead.
(Incase anybody would like to see the values)

I had a great time in HC and learned a lot, so thanks guys :)

Last edited:

Chris_

Head Gardener
On the off chance somebody is wondering; HC did not kick me. I left because I dislike having nothing to do almost as much as I dislike being a burden to my alliance; in other words being in the winning alliance is not for me. I suicided as I felt it would be wrong to use the troops that i had gained from being allied with HC on the alliance.

Died: 750,591,824 [£14,198,315,699,200] friendlies dead. 992,967 [£50,179,906,000] enemies dead.

love u

zhouj

Harvester

Thanks for all the work and effort! Good luck :p

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
So I must be the ONLY person in range right. I never knew 5k acres for so many is that tasty:

460,000,000 staff incoming from HC [8] eta 5. Attacking.
299,000,000 staff incoming from HC [7] eta 4. Attacking.
461,000,000 staff incoming from HC [6] eta 3. Attacking.
109,590,125 staff incoming from HC [5] eta 2. Attacking.
398,000,000 staff here from HC [4]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
304,000,000 staff here from HC [3]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
196,800,000 staff here from HC [2]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
620,000,000 staff here from HC [1]. Attacking for 3 ticks.
Total: 2,848,390,125 incoming hostile.
Real Score: 126,050,211,414 incoming hostile.

Really? I'm only human :(