Round 42 BR's (Remove IDs from BRs)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Excellent co-ordination, and nigh-flawless defence considering the score difference. Thank you for the epic battle reports - It's good to see you weren't all content with SQ'ing your way through the round and hitting sleep mode at the first sign of trouble (Wouter, anyone?).

DaX please die a painfull dead. Saying stupid things should be punished.
1. The big mess started AFTER I hit sleepmode
2. The airsoftgame I went to at sunday was planned like 2 months before
3. The date I had saturdayevening was way more important for me to risk the chance to get pranked for incs

So please shut up if you dont know what you're talking about

You're right - I will go and die a painfull dead now.

In other news, you just got troll'd the **** up. :>

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well, if you dont know the reason why wouter and me hit sleep mode. Then dont say anything about that.

Wouter doesn't need a reason. He does it every time he plays without fail (but actually with quite a lot of fail).

PS: Does it not occur to anyone that things went bad after Wouter hit sleep mode partly BECAUSE he hit sleep mode?

Wouter

Pruner
you're usually serious about calling me a SQ, so its a bit late to call the troll card now noob

Wouter

Pruner
I don't need you to explain. It isn't exactly hard to deduce the why of it by myself.

then whats the point of repeating you dont like my playing style? I am pretty sure that fact is well-known by now, so no point in repeating it... I dont dislike your playing style, I just dislike you as a person. I dont repeat that every day do I?

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Wouter go ragequit...oh wait that failed. Get over yourself Wouter.

I got pranked on a date before, wait I was about to get laid, but it didn't bother me. it sorted itself out :)

Wouter

Pruner
Wouter go ragequit...oh wait that failed. Get over yourself Wouter.

I got pranked on a date before, wait I was about to get laid, but it didn't bother me. it sorted itself out :)

in that case you should totally get your priorities straight man. This is a game...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
you're usually serious about calling me a SQ, so its a bit late to call the troll card now noob

I'm sorry - I forgot that I so srs about everything.

Here, have a happy banana. Go and be happy, Wouter - As this is just a game, and we are all not real people being mean to you.

happy-banana.bmp

edd

Tree Surgeon
Well, if you dont know the reason why wouter and me hit sleep mode. Then dont say anything about that.

Wouter doesn't need a reason. He does it every time he plays without fail (but actually with quite a lot of fail).

PS: Does it not occur to anyone that things went bad after Wouter hit sleep mode partly BECAUSE he hit sleep mode?

I think it was obvious to everybody that PW jumped on the chance to attack without getting Wouter's RPG def and while I'm aware of your hatred of sleep mode it would have been irresponsible to risk all those RPGs for 24h than to leave Obnoxious to fight without him especially as they were already getting inc.

Wouter can't be blamed for the way Obnoxious chose to defend that night.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I think it was obvious to everybody that PW jumped on the chance to attack without getting Wouter's RPG def and while I'm aware of your hatred of sleep mode it would have been irresponsible to risk all those RPGs for 24h than to leave Obnoxious to fight without him especially as they were already getting inc.

Edd - From what I was told via text, we hit Wouter before sleep - I got a text saying "Wouter is out, pick and send", and I did. I didn't log back on to check, or anything. I've been away ALL weekend in Wales (and most of today) and didn't hit sleep mode. It's a bad thing to do as it gives an immediate "screw us over" sign to other alliances once your most useful player is confirmed totally out of the equation. Simple alliance ethics, which is why I only ever commend those that use sleep mode when soloing.

edd

Tree Surgeon

Edd - From what I was told via text, we hit Wouter before sleep - I got a text saying "Wouter is out, pick and send", and I did. I didn't log back on to check, or anything. I've been away ALL weekend in Wales (and most of today) and didn't hit sleep mode. It's a bad thing to do as it gives an immediate "screw us over" sign to other alliances once your most useful player is confirmed totally out of the equation. Simple alliance ethics, which is why I only ever commend those that use sleep mode when soloing.

Yeah i know you were hitting Wouter before he hit sleep, why would he not hit sleep if he knew he were going to get destroyed that night. He was in Zera's range! As soon as he stopped defending you'd have just massed him and forced a big br which you would come out the winners of given your massive troop advantage and the 56% or 67% bounty he was sporting at the time :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah i know you were hitting Wouter before he hit sleep, why would he not hit sleep if he knew he were going to get destroyed that night. He was in Zera's range! As soon as he stopped defending you'd have just massed him and forced a big br which you would come out the winners of given your massive troop advantage and the 56% or 67% bounty he was sporting at the time :p

I don't really know at all - I just know I killed a bunch of stuff, and got 3 relatively awesome BR's out of it.
I added a blatant troll on the end and people ate that up rather than taking my compliment - Whichever you all prefer, I guess.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Everyone should flame more. Im not detecting enough hostility in this thread. By harnessing the heat produced from all the flames we could generate electricity and offset our computer related carbon footprint, thus maintaining carbon neutrality.

Flame on peoples.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
btw, here is a BR of me being attacked by gargantua. I was at work, got texted. I could only use computer for a few seconds at a time due to my work, so all i knew was that inc was robo with a lot of scraps. So i sent gards and HV out, and last ticked with pretty much pure POM/guru/LP, not knowing about the gargantua.
Nobody put useful troop info in mob notes so i was rudely surprised by the gargs in the BR.

Battle Report - Defending Me
[close] 1,000,000 hostile Crazed Droid attacked, killing 1,266,708 allied staff.
[close] 19,348,790 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 61,497,629 hostile staff.
[close] 8,800,426 hostile Scrap Bot attacked, killing 9,269,194 allied staff.
[raised] The scrap bots quickly went through the remains, constructing 332 Gargantua.
[close] 3,258,285 allied Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 489,603 hostile staff.
[close] 8,900,832 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 3,224,475 allied staff.
[close] 2,253,504 hostile Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 277,224 allied staff.
[close] 2,202,148 allied Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 145,438 hostile staff.
[close] 661,083 allied White Wizard zapped 45,236 hostile staff.
[close] 1,346,952 hostile Nanobot proved resistance was futile to 92,840 allied staff.
[raised] 33,818 new nanobots were assimilated.
[close] 4,393,538 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 582,924 allied staff.
[close] 547,432 hostile Gargantua roared robotically and vaporised with laser eyes 12,085,980 allied staff.

Distracted: 62,132,670 [£330,576,094,800] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 277,224 [£8,306,454,900] friendlies disabled.
Died: 45,236 [£2,597,899,000] enemies dead. 26,522,121 [£630,690,576,400] friendlies dead.
Converted: 34,150 [£1,752,356,000] friendlies converted.

You gained 233,169 effectiveness.
You gained 2.58 fame.
You gained 39.74 honour.
You will soon be receiving £102,309,733,780 insurance.

gargs fired on and killed pure NLD (mostly POM). If i knew about gargs i would have had as much flak there as possible

Lobster

Weeder
[close] 34 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 28 hostile staff.
[close] 30,000,000 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 56,157,806 hostile staff.
[close] 24,335,296 hostile Striker attacked, killing 1,560,323 allied staff.
[close] 12,000,329 allied Yob attacked, disabling 15,635,516 hostile staff.
[close] 11,753,627 allied Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 578,520 hostile staff.
[close] 9,760,741 hostile Apache Longbow attacked, killing 332,716 allied staff.
[close] 311,825 allied White Wizard zapped 14,467 hostile staff.
[close] 3,783,079 hostile Marine attacked, killing 821,441 allied staff.
[close] 158 allied Gargantua roared robotically and vaporised with laser eyes 1,043 hostile staff.

Distracted: 28 [£61,600] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 72,371,842 [£321,832,976,400] enemies disabled.
Died: 15,510 [£1,579,254,000] enemies dead. 2,714,480 [£11,447,202,900] friendlies dead.

You gained 10,871 effectiveness.
You gained 1.27 fame.
You gained 4.75 honour.
You will soon be receiving £590,351,380 insurance.

And I had only 300 or so of them at home. :mrgreen:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
ouch...

Btw.. the attacks started BEFORE Wouter hit sleep, but we didn't get any real battles till afterwards. So make of that what you will.