Round 33 Award Discussions

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
i heard telling someone where they went wrong is boasting.......................oh wait no its not. thank you.

You weren't telling them how they went wrong. Go and read the Asphyxia thread again, and if you don't see the difference then you're quite simply an idiot.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ok.
Here.
Read this then shut up you arrogant noob.
Here is why yours and alci's big mouth made it so NOMW would be doomed and messed up their round way before anything else happened.

* All these quotes are taken from just after Asphyxia hit sleepmode.
* Previous to this, Asphyxia hadn't spoke a single time on forums or been hostile to any other alliance and held GC and NOMW in the same light.

The thread is:

- http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3716

I have taken snippits from each quote but there is the thread to show its not out of context.

-------------------------

First - That thread is created by alci and laughing at us. Starting it all off.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

Yeah great call us pussies when we are still rank 1 and can still effect your round.

and for the record, you are pussy's for entering sleep, i dont think ive seen a mass sleep like this in a while, everyone knows you bend over and take it like a man when your so outnumbered. but twigley having his land for an extra 24hours+ is more improtant right.

PS. those 3 guys that left you, are 3 bigger pussy's, its those kind of players that let an alliance down, they should man up and fight till theyve no troops left

Yeah Cheese and Zaheen left to go solo while their CW teched and you couldnt bash them as they had nanos and SD. Your ignorance prevails again.

tombi no doubt twigley will start his usually propoganda, "HIT US ANYMORE AND WE WILL NOT HELP YOU" which really is BS

Now it gets personal to me. I hadn't said a single word up to now, and again it seems you have some vendetta against me. Great - go piss off the leader of the alliance you are calling pussies.

He's involved, no? Who else would mass flak/PBs/Gurus without teching early round? ;) DA might, but he hasn't got the brains for it ;)

Yeah wooo, go tell the co-leader he has no brains. Im sure that will get them working with you in the future.

Well it's unfortunate you're unable to see the inevitably crapness of your alliance playstyle. It's one thing to banter with the facts behind you, we find that entertaining, it's quite another to pretend you're the **** when in fact you're just plain ****. Battlefield, pronto!

Oh wait.... you're in sleepmode. :( Pathetic.

EDIT: Seriously, if you can't handle these threads, why bother posting in them in the first place? This is a forum designed to harass, intimidate, mock and otherwise destroy your opponents (especially if they're in sleepmode and can't be hit in the first place.). I would suggest you take your 'oh i'm so innocent' behaviour, come out of sleepmode, and fight us like men, or is it mice with you two? I can never remember. :(

I think this one speaks for itself.

Can i just add at this point i still find it hillarious that you kept calling us pussies after you had to team up 2 v 1 against us

think before you speak is probably the key here.

:D

And now it's only at this point i see this thread and am like WTF.

Can we please leave all this bullshit 'til after the wars? Asphyxia had a bad night and hit sleep mode (for reasons known only to themselves) and I for one don't think they are out of the running yet.

It's too soon to start bragging, Alci. You will look like an utter tit if you lose.

Now toby speaks some sense, and tries to speak some sense into you on IRC, only while apologising to me on their in PM aswell. Seems toby isn't a moron.

they left before everyone hit sleep infact a while before, not an excuse really is it?

Again you are so ignorant to the facts.

TBH, let the in game action do the talking.
Stop talking like one alliance has won this round.
Stop saying twigs is dead.
Stop all kind of bullshit.

And just play the ****ing game people!!

Oh look IoF has some sense aswell.
He is seeing what idiots you are being.

i wouldshow my actions in game, but Asph pussied out n hit sleep ;)

And that's your reply to him.
Rofl.
GG.

the bashing of asph will continue, they arent escaping that easy :D

You should of just kept that to a private convo to GC and not said that at all.
I think it was at this point i pmed Bubbles giving them a snap that could only be broke by GC.
Well played big mouth.

This sad crap is still going on?!
Grow the f up man..

TBH, let the in game action do the talking.
Stop talking like one alliance has won this round.
Stop saying twigs is dead.
Stop all kind of bullshit.

And just play the ****ing game people!!

The winner!

Oh look, WARNING SIGNS, WARNING SIGNS.

we're all loud and playful when the people talk based on facts. pretty much everything youve said so far has been rubbish and not supported with any facts, it is a pussy thing to mass sleep and doesnt even gain you a tactical advantage when us and GC are waiting for you to come out of sleep to whoop your asses into the ground :D your not escaping so easily. thats also a fact.

So you talk for GC.
Then you say you are gonna woop our ass into the ground!!

DAMN WHY DIDNT WE HELP YOU AGAINST GC.
HMMMMMMMM.

And then as soon as GC and Asphyxia keep hitting NOMW to "woop them to the ground", the mood soon changes ;)

I found this part pretty damn hillarious.

Saying you will woop us to the ground and them asking us to stop when we do it back.
Hillarious it is.

I was the leader. You pissed me off.
I decided where our troops went. I decided who we hit.
If anyone knows who's fault it was - it's me.
I mean christ even with just 1 post in that thread (alci's original post), members of our alliance wanted you dead.

I cba continuing now, you can all read that thread for yourself and make up your own mind.

Thank you for this announcement brought to you by the Twigley and his mini cheddars.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
bottom line is you were pussies for hitting sleep. i cba to read the rest, winner \o/

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i get the feeling its pretty much the same stuff posted whenever twigley does one of his magical shipjumping, everyone always talks about the if's n buts, i know everytime a different group wins that doesnt involve twigley there's none of this bullshit, its really funny, i am quick to pointout the key round changes every round, then the same people every round there own BS, and it is BS i know what went on within our alli as i was the one organising us, toby you didnt know what was going on so i dont think your opinion counts at all. and im 100% sure twigley had no part in mine and bubbles convo's.
we knew the score, no-one else.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
[03:28] <toby> cyrus just doesn't know when to shut up
[03:28] <toby> he'll probably post something he thinks is really witty and funny
[03:28] <toby> but is actually just nonsense

[03:37] <Twig|LEEDS> :p
[03:37] <toby> rofl
[03:37] <toby> i love being right all the time
[03:37] <toby> :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
toby you didnt know what was going on so i dont think your opinion counts at all. and im 100% sure twigley had no part in mine and bubbles convo's.

Evidently you didn't know the score since we got ganged up on by the other two alliances.

I seem to remember Signer telling you to stop posting on forums as well. It wasn't just me. So don't act like there was some cloak and daggers plotting behind the scenes which I wasn't aware of. You were just making us look like arrogant cocks.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
toby you were such a nice person on irc when you was with us, and you carry on with your internet profile on the forums still :') like i say its all funny to me i do love a good ol banter with people that dont know a thing about what really went on :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I do know what went on, Cyrus. It wasn't that complicated. Just because you didn't tell me yourself doesn't mean I didn't know. I'm a fairly astute person and can fill in the gaps where necessary.

And I was nice because I was trying to get along with people in the alliance for the sake of the alliance. Now I can say what I damn well please because I'm solo.

When will you admit that you ****ed up? You ****ed up when Asphyxia hit sleep and everyone else wanted to hit GC when it became clear Asphyxia were in sleep for at least 3 days and you said no. You ****ed up by goading our enemies on forums and by speaking for GC when they were trying to steer clear of any arguments. You ****ed up by not realising that Bubbles and Twigley have been friends for a few rounds and really wouldn't mind joining forces and killing us off. You ****ed up by basically inviting both our enemies to join forces against us.

At that time we needed a diplomatic approach on forums and on IRC, and you ****ed it up.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
its your filling in of those gaps that makes me laugh, bubbles told us that they were stopping hitting asph. at that time we had to act, i had no laptop for a fortnight and no-one could be arsed to organise anything, GC played the round well, thats all that needs to be said, recruiting twigley was a great option for them to win, however round destroying it was.

<3

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
its your filling in of those gaps that makes me laugh, bubbles told us that they were stopping hitting asph. at that time we had to act, i had no laptop for a fortnight and no-one could be arsed to organise anything, GC played the round well, thats all that needs to be said, recruiting twigley was a great option for them to win, however round destroying it was.

<3

Yes, we knew we had to act to kill Asphyxia after they came out of sleep. But there was a nice period between them hitting sleep and them coming out of sleep when we should've acted on GC. By not taking on GC we invited a 2 vs 1 against us, since GC were never going to let us get a big lead when killing Asphyxia. The sleep period was the one time where we were guaranteed to have no interruptions by another alliance and we should've taken it. IF we managed to kill GC at that point we would've gone on and won the round with the extra land and techs we had over Asphyxia. And we didn't do it because you told Signer not to.

ie. You ****ed up.

Changer

Head Gardener
i get the feeling its pretty much the same stuff posted whenever twigley does one of his magical shipjumping, everyone always talks about the if's n buts, i know everytime a different group wins that doesnt involve twigley there's none of this bullshit, its really funny, i am quick to pointout the key round changes every round, then the same people every round there own BS, and it is BS i know what went on within our alli as i was the one organising us, toby you didnt know what was going on so i dont think your opinion counts at all. and im 100% sure twigley had no part in mine and bubbles convo's.

I think thats much to do with which players are producing the BS than anything else to be honest.

Davs

Garden Designer
I haven't paid enough attention to anything this round to really care about awards - and I'm certainly not capable of awarding any, but this caught my eye:

* Worst Alliance - Barcodes, like come on guys that theme gives you away from the start

Whether they were a good or bad alliance has nothing to do with their choice of theme - you, sir, are broken.

[03:28] <toby> cyrus just doesn't know when to shut up
[03:28] <toby> he'll probably post something he thinks is really witty and funny
[03:28] <toby> but is actually just nonsense

[03:37] <Twig|LEEDS> :p
[03:37] <toby> rofl
[03:37] <toby> i love being right all the time
[03:37] <toby> :p

this is epic, btw

<3 toby

Last edited by a moderator:

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Yes, we knew we had to act to kill Asphyxia after they came out of sleep. But there was a nice period between them hitting sleep and them coming out of sleep when we should've acted on GC. By not taking on GC we invited a 2 vs 1 against us, since GC were never going to let us get a big lead when killing Asphyxia. The sleep period was the one time where we were guaranteed to have no interruptions by another alliance and we should've taken it. IF we managed to kill GC at that point we would've gone on and won the round with the extra land and techs we had over Asphyxia. And we didn't do it because you told Signer not to.

ie. You ****ed up.

qft!
We had a minor tech lead at start, but losing on score and land.
If NOMW actually cared about a 2 mayb 3 day rapage, GC would have been slaughtered and probz had a hard time getting back to top 3.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Just to point out - That was partly Asphyxia's doing. You had no idea if we hit 8 hours, 24 hours, 72 hour sleep mode (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the secret was protected quite well, and for a purpose). So you really only would have had 48 hours free. I don't know if Toby is completely blaming it on that decision for losing the round (I haven't been reading this thread, just skimming) but this is a good reason why you didn't hit GC. If you didn't manage to take them down in 2 days, you were going to get gang banged for sure. Personally, if you had the dedication for those 48 hours and I was NOMW I would have raped GC to the ground, but I can't really remember the specifics at that point.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
We were willing to wait for the first day. We checked at 8 hours, and then again at 24 hours. After that we knew we had 2 days at least where we should've pummeled GC as much as possible.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
But to be fair, 24 hours was ~3am. Hard to start an all out assault at that time on a weekday (although iirc you did versus Asphyxia anyways...). But you had a few days rest between doing the same during the first few waves.

Edit: Although seeing what your alliance was posting in the forums, I would have seen GC being easily swayed by Twigley, several of you were being quite large cocks.