Round 27 End of Round Awards

Yeadon

Harvester
Re: Round 27 End of Round Awards

Hmmmm i think Hell did have competition this round, im not sure why everybody keeps trying to make out that they didnt. As a member of Marvel, i can say that they were too strong for anybody this round. Whoever said they were playing for points last round, may have been but not points alone. Every alliance that we fought throughout the round put up a good enough fight which clearly states that valuation was in mind aswell as points. I think when you see that players are sending out to save their troops and to take the land hit, proves that they wanted to keep their score otherwise they would have stayed and fought for the effectiveness which would have contributed to their points score.

Everybody plays for valuation whether they try to deny this or not. Thats the main ranking in my eyes and we all aim to get as high as possible.

You could say that we didnt put up as much of a fight as we could have done, which is quite true, but thats because it was left too late and in the end we all gave up.

Well done Hell

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Ahead you are wrong.
I told Franny at Uni i was going to make an alliance and then we thought ... why don't i be stealth aswell and work with you.
I dont know what he told you but it wasnt your decisiion.
I've already told you this.
I also love how you where wanting to take leadership of the alliance when we where doing well so you got the portal rank showed but as soon as people stopped wiping your ass you didnt want it so much then.

* Who was the one who was on when times where rough and we had constant inc, missed work and didnt sleep?
* You keep saying i wasn't leader and then say i'm worst leader ... sheesh make your mind up i told everyone i wasnt leader and you made it quite clear you wanted to be to Dems. Key word - WANTED - because you are so bad its unreal.

DS and a few others you are wrong.
Me and Franny knew damn well you would have the set up you had and i told everyone pre-round in different alliances.
We discussed if we should go heavy anti PA to counter it or if we would really go for it.
We decided not to go FTW unless the oppurtunity came up.
And yeah a few of us stayed on alot at the start but how does that mean we where ftw?
I'm always on, as is people like JJ, Franny, Vh at the start to get a nice rank ... It's the best time to play

I wasn't going to post about what went on this round ... but the naiviety of some people is just awful.

No Hell didnt have much real competition.
If you class competition as accounts that didnt care about winning then sure.

BB and TS where for fun.
Marvel where too pussy to join in with us at the start meaning when you guys had PB we where sitting sucks as we went inactive.
Mono ... wtf?...... seriously.

The resistence didnt work as nobody could really be assed organsing one as it was so boring ...
Gz to Luckysports who had some nice plans but people didnt know how to follow them.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

You don't have to say "I want to win" to play ftw :p I'm sure you guys didn't played to loose and gave your best at start at least. We had competition, CZ was bragging how we never stay against your guys defence for about a week, you had a ton of troops and as you guys said yourself awsome activity at that time. So i don't understand why you had the will to defend so well and never wanted to have some fun in attacks. Your aim if i'm not mistaking was to anoy top ranks as much as possible, it didn't happen.
We where overestimated by most last round, was reading in gpols how Hell are "unbeateble" "resistance is futile" when we had 1-2 members online .. was hilarious. Sometimes we had alot online and showed it in mass attacks but other times nobody was refreshing for a few ticks. All you needed was a bit of will, don't try to justify with lack of activity and skill when all you lacked was initiative.
That's the often mistake most players do, assume the other side will have a reply to anything they attempt so they don't even bother trying. It's called fear of failure :p That's the same reason you see very few posting in "Your round goals" that they want to win something even tho ofc there are many good players in good alliances that will give their best at start and hope for the best.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

DarkSider said:
We where overestimated by most last round, was reading in gpols how Hell are "unbeateble" "resistance is futile" when we had 1-2 members online .. was hilarious. Sometimes we had alot online and showed it in mass attacks but other times nobody was refreshing for a few ticks. All you needed was a bit of will, don't try to justify with lack of activity and skill when all you lacked was initiative.
That's the often mistake most players do, assume the other side will have a reply to anything they attempt so they don't even bother trying. It's called fear of failure :p

We were going to try with our mass of flak, but it all got killed before we got the chance :p

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

tobapopalos said:
DarkSider said:
That's the often mistake most players do, assume the other side will have a reply to anything they attempt so they don't even bother trying. It's called fear of failure :p

We were going to try with our mass of flak, but it all got killed before we got the chance :p

Pfff all these pathetic excuses. You're just afraid of failing! >: (

Lordie

Planter

Far out. This thread went from being an interesting one, to one with people thinking they're too cool for school! Heh.

I think the player of the round is Augustus, whoever you are. Being a PoM(Oh how boring it is :p) I understand how tricky it was to get all those bribes. So good work there.

Worst player, well you solo biker players were annoying, to say the least. :p

I think the most fun alliance was YCH - biased I know, but there was not one fall out, we were all happy people all round, even if we go owned in defence!

I was quite inactive this round, but hey, it was fun what I did play. :)

Yeadon

Harvester

DarkSider said:
You don't have to say "I want to win" to play ftw :p I'm sure you guys didn't played to loose and gave your best at start at least.

Nobody plays to lose. Everybody aims for as high as possible. I dont believe in this "We dont want to win" cobblers :D

Lupus

Head Gardener

true yeadon but a lot of alliances realise that they have little or no chance of winning so they can't play ftw. And ppl might send out troops not just to conserve troops but because if u get absolutly owned in a battle u get significantly less effectivness. buy this is off topic so i will simply say worst player is ofc and as always BigBoss aka yuri just for being him!

Yeadon

Harvester

Yeah Lupus i know but they wouldnt have known they had no chance of winning until when? You cant know from the start. If you set out to hover around #4/5 and find yourself #1, would you go out of your way to bring yourself back down because it wasnt your original goal? Or would you try and hold onto it?

I know what i would do ;)