Round 27 End of Round Awards

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Bored so i thought i'd start this now :D Normal awards!

Alliance of the round

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player

Best Defensive Player

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of Round

Worst Moment of Round

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Re: Round 27 End of Round Awards

Alliance of the round
Gotta go with Hell or YCH
Best Offensive Alliance
not an alliance, DORO all the way
cant pick one really, but main vote goes to DS
Ogluk, FTW!
Best Offensive Player
Augustus, top POM, top briber, top Eff, what else reason you need?
Best Defensive Player
none really, attack alot of allied people and almost no huge defences
Worst Player
as always Lupus :D
Best Moment of Round
getting back into top 50 after my vacation :p
Worst Moment of Round
Going on a 2 week vacation, 2 weeks sleep mode, get back home notice you dropped from top 25 down to top 150... and 7k acres less after just a few hours getting out of sleep mode

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Alliance of the round - With all respect to all of other alliances this round, I would have to say the best alliance is the pug fuglies. They showed just how amazing they can be in the face of adversity. God bless you all.

Best offensive alliance - This was an easy one. The pug fuglies just absolutely destroyed all opposition. Nobody could stand in the way of their amazing PoMs and seed thieves.

Best defensive alliance - Hmm. It's tricky, but after looking at all the evidence and viewing this with an objective eye, I would have to say the best defensive alliance is the pug fuglies. They never let anybody land, unless a certain PoM went and played call of duty and forgot to defend.

Honourable mention alliance - I'm tempted to say the pug fuglies, just because they are so awesome, but what would the pug fuglies be without their arch-nemesis Salacious?

Worst alliance - Salacious. You guys suck.

Best leader - Well it would be incredibly self-absorbed for me to say myself, but I'm just so damn good that no-one else can possibly compete.

Worst leader - Alci/Souls. You guys suck.

Player of the round - Vannila. His flak and seed thieves were always at the center of any fight.

Player of the round (solo) - Darryl. I don't think there's a single person in this game that has faced the might of his RPGs and lived to tell the tale.

Best offensive player - Vannila is always very offensive.

Best defensive player - Me.

Honourable mention player - Bindhi. He's been pwning with his awesome activity of 1 hour per month.

Worst player - DarkSider. Rank one is for chumps.

Best moment of the round - Every moment of this round has been a whirlwind of extacy.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Alliance of the round: hmmm tricky one probably YaCuteHills for their overwelmingly scary defence although mention for Marvel as the only alliance i havent landed off...........yet :p

Best Offensive Alliance: i dunno for this one :? having not been on the receiving end of an alliance attack i cant really comment so i wont

Best Defensive Alliance: YaCuteHills definitly, fought me and a few others off a couple of times and now we dont wanna go back

Honourable Mention Alliance: pug_fuglies awesome bunch of guys even if some of them are less active than a corpse

Worst Alliance: blackeagle :p multying/cheating/whatever u did to get yourselves locked fools! and how dare u wave pug_fuglies whilst i was in them!

Best Leader: gotta be toby :p and im oh so slightly not biased...... :p he knows what hes doing and is a good calm figure for an allaince to follow :)

Worst Leader: i dont know for this one :/ probably which ever fool was leading the cheating fools of blackeagle :p

Player of the Round - Allied: this is tough for me again being solo so i wont comment :eek: not my place to do so

Player of the Round - Solo: i cant really say myself :p so i would say Deloitte, jeep rushing Hell until Darksider bought up on Humvees :p

Best Offensive Player: Deloitte again, always up for an attack and always causing hell a bit of trouble with eta 3 and then eta 2 rushes :p

Best Defensive Player: Signer!!!!! my awesome pnap :D hippy vans and gurus what more do u need :D

Honourable Mention Player: Max, showed everyone that massing Small droids is an effective tactic for flakking people, hehe i win on the land stealing though Max ;)

Worst Player: this is a tough one :p lots of people have annoyed me enough to warrant this 'award' but it will have to go to my former pnap Forrow :p going inactive half way through a round is no way to play this game!!! :p

Best Moment of Round: realising i had a reasonable chance at portalling :D and now back to trying to make sure that is guarenteed :D

Worst Moment of Round: waking up with 7k less acres than i did b4 going to bed :? without losing a single troop :?

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Insane poster award:
Ogluk for using an excessive ammount of smileys in the post above :)

Most funny poster award:
Alci made some pretty funny comments (closely followed by Garrett, altho noone understands him anyway)

Most offensive poster:
errrrr what was his name again :p
well yeah, him and some guy called kyx or something like that. altho they settled down now i think. so out of the non quiters i would say that romanian dude: F0xx.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Alliance of the round: Hell has taken the win so they obviously get kudos, but evidently pug_fuglies take the cake.

Best Offensive Alliance: No one attacked me with any skill or displaying any sort of ability this round. We were bashed and bashed and bashed. This is the lamest round of attacking i've ever encountered in almost all my rounds of bushtarion.

Best Defensive Alliance: I didn't attack often enough to figure it out, but Hell managed to do pretty well ;)

Honourable Mention Alliance: .... No one.

Worst Alliance: Salacious most likely ;P

Best Leader: Toby. Without question.

Worst Leader: me, without a doubt. There are good reasons why i've never led before, i'm absolute ****.

Player of the Round - Allied: Dafe/twuncher: You guys were absolutely completely and totally incredible. Outstanding dedication to a dying alliance hard to repress spirit. Thanks again.

Player of the Round - Solo:... solos all suck. None of you deserve anything other than a rusty shovel blade through your jugular.

Best Offensive Player:... N/A

Best Defensive Player: N/A

Honourable Mention Player: Tiffany/Illumination: You were very amusing at the beginning of the round, i had fun getting my strikers killed by you :(

Worst Player: Not really in a position to say.

Best Moment of Round: Restarting and being able to not login in for two days or so.

Worst Moment of Round: Realizing Souls was going to be inactive and I was going to have to lead for at least a portion of the round.

Max

Garden Designer

Alliance of the round - YCH, they did amazingly well at defending and had a few sparks of divine inspiration on the offense as well. They have really impressed me all round.

Best Offensive Alliance - Hell at the round start, Monotony from then on. Very impressive at regaining land over and over again.

Best Defensive Alliance - YCH by a very long piece of chalk. EVERY time I attacked them there was overwhelming defence. I just couldn't get through! Well done :D

Honourable Mention Alliance - Perhaps overlooked by most now, but I do love the fact that Hell have a name theme and have stuck to it all round :D Kudos ;)

Worst Alliance - Treadstone? I've not really seen very much of them this round. Bit harsh though, nobody has really stood out.

Player of the Round (Allied) - MattM's awesome CW crusade has really impressed me this round :D A bastion of YCH's defences. Even at 30% of me he could zero me in an instant :p

Player of the Round (Solo) - So many to choose from! :D Deloitte, Goozy, Ogluk, BigBoss, Lionheart, Godsend, Elderveld, Ranzou... but amongst them all I'd have to pick Iamsmart for being an awesome PNAP this round. Has been amongst the top ALL round, despite being unlucky with route choice this round!

Best Offensive Player - Ogluk. He's going to beat me at stealing land. Grr :p

Best Defensive Player - MattM again, immense!

Honourable Mention Player - flowski, very nice solo play :)

Worst Player - All those people whom I stole land off because they were too afraid to buy basics :D

Best Moment of Round - Having the most land in the game in amongst Hell at rank 3. It'll be even better if someone steals of Hell before the round ends ;)

Worst Moment of Round - Not being as active at the start. I feel like I let my PNAPs down then.[/quote]

Yeadon

Harvester

Alliance of the round :: Hell. The name theme was well thought of. Took rank 1 in all alliance rankings which pretty much gives them the vote.

Best offensive alliance :: None of the Alliances ever gave me any problems when it came to attacking only when Hell sent 5/6 of their team in but thats just bashing and requires no skill ;) so i'd have to give it to Marvel.

Best defensive alliance :: By a mountainous margin....YCH. Think they were the only alliance that i didnt manage to land on that was smaller than me & in my range. Well done guys that was pretty damn good!

Honourable mention :: ...

Worst alliance :: I would have to say Treadstone

Player of the round (Allied) :: Augustus! Rank one for effectiveness & also rank 1 briber and as it stands...he has 61 million RPG's and hes a PoM!! Well done AG!

Player of the round (Solo) :: Deloitte

Best offensive player :: Cityguy. Pummelled many people all round

Best defensive player :: Each and every player in YCH were the best defensively. Would be hard to pick one over any other

Honourable mention player :: ...

Worst player :: I dont think there was a bad player. Also not an award i like to give out.
Me, for forgetting to send out my men when Terrakans RPG's flew in :D

Best moment of round :: Getting rid of Blackbriar ;)

Worst moment of round :: Missing the start. Apart from that it was a good round

Elderveld

Official Helper

Im gonna do this for only last 4 weeks.... Was inactive before, now i aint:)

Alliance of the round
Marvel / YCH!
Best Offensive Alliance
I think Marvel, in the last weeks they were involved in the killing of Mono/BB. And it kinda looked easy!
Best Defensive Alliance
Marvel/YCH, damn the defence! only landed on YCH! marvel aint.
Shipjumpers, after all of us DORO keep killing and landing of them... they still managed to get back up there. now sitting on rank 5 valeu!
Worst Alliance
Well there isnt REAL bad ally, but i think Hell deservse it. I remember after a fwew weeks in round, hell had around 15k land each. and cba to get more. only the last weeks they started to get some more land. And its not on a way i like'd.
Best Leader
Think i gotta say Crumpet (marvel)
Worst Leader
hmmm... probably the leader of warlordmasters
Augustes, verry nice play style of those hypno's! wish i could use mine hypnos like that!
A fwew, Ogluk/Max/Deloitte/Janppe!
Best Offensive Player
Ogluk/Max, grabbing land is so easy whit u guy's :D
Best Defensive Player
Singer, nice Hvans/Gurus!
Drivefast, Thanks for another round of DORO and all those helpfull tips and stuff!
Worst Player
Altho he is probably the best, i gotta say DS, being once AGAIN insanly active, having most land, and sitting on rank 1. nice job, but take a fwew rounds break :p
Best Moment of Round
well the last weeks i found it verry fun! playing along in the top! for a long time the only PoM solo in top 50. Getting attacked by 2 solo's together for like 50 times, and they only succeded 2 or 3 times?
Worst Moment of Round
Hypno's! damn them. Everytime when i thought... hmm lets buy some of em.. i do and i get killed/0'd in my sleep night after! ALL the time!
Or get incomming from hell whit lots of leths, but only 50mil flak, and wich they kill all the bribed stuff and hypno's. blehg.

Ah well ! was fun! hope i can get double portal now. looking good so far!:D

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Best alliance: I might be biased but Hell pwned all in all ranks. I'll try to exclude my own members/alliance from the awards tho :p

The round was pretty much divided in 2 parts, some did well in first, some did better in second, sooo:

First half Monotony was impressive. We had no problems going on a rampage on Marvel on late GMT hours and we gave them a beating on daily basis. I think other allies had weak defence aswell, Monotony was the only one that required large attacks to make sure we don't have to recall/get owned. Unfortunatelly for them i'd guess they depended too much on contactibility and after several days/weeks of pranks/txt you start to get tired of the game and the impenetrable defensive wall can colapse with a huge bang :p Blackbriar had a ton of potential but bad game plan, alliance full of SO's while twigley knew we will be massing robots. So we used them as effectiveness farms for a good while until they reformed :p
Second half Monotony burned out and they got demolished, BB had a couple of weeks when their masses of rpg and strikers made it near impossible to land on them but again bad game plan imo, too fragile setup against other alliances and in the end they got owned aswell. Near end of round, Marvel which was up to that point a weak top alliance imo, started to kill Monotony which was a shock for me and soon after they went on BB which was impressive to say the least. I'm sorry but i have no ideea of a single YCH id or name, no clue what they did all round i just saw their name in the upper part of value rankings so i can't comment on them at all. So i'd say Marvel was the best alliance in second part for having the balls to war the other 2 high ranked allies and pwning them.

Worst alliances:

I have to mention BB and TS for starting with 2 alliances. Other than that they also get a black ball for aiming to be a pain in the ass with their masses of stealth mobs and i can only recall 2 mass stealth mobs while they attacked with other alliances in the large resistance. It is probably more the fault of leaders, didn't knew how to motivate and organize the members. That's a shame as BB had awsome activity at round start at least.

Honorable mention alliance:

warlordsmasters - between all the cursing, flaming, monkeys crying how that's impossible it was nice to see their positive and funny gpols posts.

Best player allied:

First half Tim & Sanjuro rocked, was always nice to spy them and see a ton of BR's where they go against crazy amount of defence and stay for 3 ticks :p I remember f0xx helped alot with his petrols to kick BB ass and 9330 with his anoying rpg defence but i think they just had the right route at the right time at the right place.
Second half several guys in Mono/BB defended alot. I remember of 8663 and 8497 for example or 6555 and also Augustus with his anoying prots (i hate them with a passion :mad:) and good bribes stood out.

I also want to give credit to Garrett, Martin and Silence who joined us late but they all got nice effectiveness and valuation before end.

Best player solo:

No doubt Deloitte gets this, round was so much booring without him. Started with jeep&petrol rushes and when Enigma was defending with petrols it continued with large jeep rushes killing robots ! :D Made me plant to defend them monkeys but it's all good as it was a fun hunt, they played the hungry wolfs and i was defending the sheeps with a rifle :p Iamsmart even if he stayed around top all round he queened too much for my taste and other thugs in the solo group grew at the shadow of Deloitte so they don't get as much credit :p

Worst players:

Well for start i'd say JJ. I think second day in the round we had a war with BB and TS and we exchanged some acres, none of us could grow but while BB had sleeptraps developed on a few members and almost completed on many others we only had basics for a few days more. So all they had to do was to keep the war going as in a few hours we couldn't retal them anymore and they would have farmed us down easy. However for some strange reason JJ agreed to a 48 hours ceasefire !!! :D and even if the server was down for 24 hours in that time so we only had 24 hours ceasefire they didn't attacked us right when the cf ended. So once again JJ is crap at the diplomacy, he should let others do this part in the future rounds :p
Then we have twigley who knew pretty much all about Hell's route setup well before the round even started and didn't thought for a second they can't defend a PA + tyrants mobs head on so they'll be easy kills as long as we don't get a mod, started with 2 napped alliances, didn't motivate his members to do anything all round, BB had a rubbish effectiveness for most part which shows they got little action so a booring round.

Shadow

Harvester

Best Offensive Alliance: Hell, staying at 15k acres or less all that time was just pure evil :( no one could grow enough to actually create an attack on you lot that would work :( I think it was genius :D evil to everyone else but genius :D

Best Defensive Alliance: Want to say YCH's but thats jsut me making my head even bigger :D As a YCH's member i know that we never really attacked anyone so i dont actually know about anyone else's Defense :s

Worst Offensive Alliance: Gotta be YCH's :p we blow :p Seriously, the only time we really put any effort into an attack was a few simple LET rushes on Shipjumpers, yeah we got through most the time but still :p we was terrible :p having 4 Prots also kinda made it hard to do any damage in attacks on other allies :( made it beautiful for defense though :p

Worst Defensive Alliance: Sorry but its gotta be Shipjumpers, was so easy to get a LET rush past you guys and to guess where your real defense was. althou you did have moments of genius with the defense but they were short lived moments.

Dont know any solo's and as for picking a best or worst allainced it would jsut be from my alliance as i know no one else :s yeah that means i aint picking any :p

My best moment of the round, not sure. Possibly using Mass Sorcs on LET rushes and making the real on the Prot of an alliance and watching all the defense split to the other guy. that was fun :D

Worst moment of the round, My friends mum recently started playing and she did not knwo that when you send troops to attack that my troops will automatically kill em. so she everything she had at me thinking it would just be a friendly "hello, Tea?" :p Which it wasn't..she got Mauled and you would think that would be funny but no..i then went round my friends house to have her start yelling at me about killing her. was not a pleasant moment for me :(

and there you go, my awards :D

Shadow, YCH's MO/Slave of RichardM :p

Dennis

Harvester

Alliance of the round
This would be Hell ofcourse :) the 15k cap was just evil :p

Best Offensive Alliance
Hell, The 15k cap made them very lethal towards other allies :p

Best Defensive Alliance
Im just like toby.. It was clearly my ally YCH :D Go us!

Seeing BB get uberfat *fast* and getting killed just as quick :p

Worst Alliance
SJ

Best Leader
RichardM! \o/

Worst Leader
I'll vote for Alci just to annoy him :D

All my allymates. much love <3

Max is ze uber droid keeper :D

Best Offensive Player
Tiff ofcourse :D

Best Defensive Player
Can't think of any :eek:

MattM <3

Worst Player
Haven't seen anything of him nor do I know his ID or ally, but clearly just because he is, JJ :D

Best Moment of Round
Annoying Freddie :D

Worst Moment of Round
First part of the round when the SO allies were killing me 1/2 times a night :(

Crumpet

Harvester

Alliance of the round - Hell, ofc

Best Offensive Alliance - Hmmm, none, it was either Hell all on one tick on one target or an alliance with some solo friends all massing one target.

Best Defensive Alliance - YCH

Worst Alliance - Shipjumpers

Best Leader - Asmo, just cause xD

Best Offensive Player - Cityguy, he was smashing people left and right

Best Defensive Player - Hmm, none really stood out

Best Moment of Round - Spending 24 hours getting a friend to 10k land so he wouldn't get kicked from the ally he was in xD And then two days later stealing it back from him :)

Worst Moment of Round - Sending defence against Hell incoming and then going to pick up pizza and deciding that stopping by my boyfriends work to drop him some off was more important that getting home to recall and coming home to less than 25% of my troops alive >.< What a waste of 115mil PoMs :/

vlad

Harvester

shadow said:
Shadow, YCH's MO/Slave of RichardM :p
And the 5 other people that were MOs :D but whatever floats your boat old man :D

Intense

Pruner

Alliance of the round
No one stood out.

Best Offensive Alliance
Blackbriar/Treadstone in it's early days (before reorganizing)

Best Defensive Alliance
Blackbriar for a few weeks,
but the all rounder goes to Monotony I'd say, great nightcover.

No one stood out.

Worst Alliance
Hurts to say, Discworld. Where were you guys?

Best Leader
MacMikey, when active.

Worst Leader
No idea.

Nitrous <3

No idea.

Best Offensive Player
Foxx

Best Defensive Player
Twigley, when active.

None.

Worst Player
I love everyone.

Best Moment of Round
Watching Blackbriar getting fat as hell and taking rank 2 with 17 restarters...

Worst Moment of Round
Last weeks of the round, when no one could be arsed to defend and our activity dropped loads. Resulting in Marvel wtfpwning us into oblivion.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Best ally: Hell

Worst ally: BB/TS

Best player: f0xx

Worst player: JJ

Illumination

Head Gardener

Best Alliance: Hell:D When I saw the line-up, I knew they were untouchable from the start...almost not fair..definitely not nice...but life's hell sometimes;)

Best Defensive alliance: YCH, their members have a reputation for awesome defense from prior rounds and they held true to their rep again this round.

Best player: Im going to say Tim when he was active. He was ruthless and super crazy...just great fun to watch:)

Worst player: Joe. He broke into a top alliance, wouldnt have had to do a thing to get a top 20 finish with a rank 1 alliance and cheated anyhow:( Probably the saddest action of the round imo.

Best leader: Welshie/DS combo. Welshie's brilliant land cap (that frustrated the members of Hell as much as it pissed off the rest of Bush:p) and DS's insane activity and push to kill those threatening the top 20 spots:p. They are a scary duo and great guys:)

Thanks to all of you that escorted my misdirected troops on countless attacks to lands unknown! Was fun, as always:)

Khris

Pruner

Alliance of the round
Not to toot our own horn.. but what YCH could pull off in the face of so many with only so few online all the time is amazing... No one ever gave up and kept going and somehow we are still alive

Best Offensive Alliance
Marvel... always sticking there nose in other ppls fights and never missing a chance when someone was open. Just need to grow some balls and maybe you could of got more done with the round. (mean that in the best way possible IE. not recalling against some fake d alot of the time :p)
Best Defensive Alliance
Hell always pulls it off... a good offense is the best defense at times too

Mono was an interesting group of ppl who kept it up alot of the times... just seemd to fade like many allies do
Worst Alliance
SJ was the worst i came across of.. but not really a bad group. insanely active at wierd times lol
Best Leader
RichardM - my first round back in 5 rounds and i could not of picked a better time
Worst Leader
cant say
Fred - He is the best player in the game to have on your side. I have never seen someone care so much about the alli even when hes mad at everyone in it. Go with out sleep for as long as he has to and do what it takes. Anyone that has played with him knows how great of a guy he is. Best player in the game on and off the field in my honest opinion.
Too many good solo players to mention. PAIN IN THE A$$

Best Offensive Player
Shadow - i know he made more then a few ppl mad with those sorc of his lol
Best Defensive Player
Monk, RichardM - all great players and ppl - RichardM is just a tool but its great :p
Lis - she is the glue that holds it together some times... always there to break the tension and to make us laugh. <3 her
Worst Player
any of the noobs that mail the dumb ****.. lol
Best Moment of Round
any of the attacks that we managed to pull off... always love it

Worst Moment of Round
getting zeroed a cpl days ago when i was online but wayyyyyyy to drunk and passed out with it like eta 2 lol

Crumpet

Harvester

Ok one more best moment lol

Attacking YCH

[18:18] <Crumpet> wth!
[18:18] <Crumpet> you landed!?
[18:18] <ArchAthens> who landed?
[18:18] <Enrico> guess the defence recalled and expected what they guy had left to be enough
[18:18] <Crumpet> Younge xD
[18:19] <Crumpet> we all sent a huge attack we all recalled and he stayed with no flak and some geos and fricken landed
[18:19] <Crumpet> what the hell are the odds xD
[18:19] <blackbeard> lol
[18:19] <Crumpet> that's damn impressive

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Crumpet said:
Ok one more best moment lol

Attacking YCH

[18:18] <Crumpet> wth!
[18:18] <Crumpet> you landed!?
[18:18] <ArchAthens> who landed?
[18:18] <Enrico> guess the defence recalled and expected what they guy had left to be enough
[18:18] <Crumpet> Younge xD
[18:19] <Crumpet> we all sent a huge attack we all recalled and he stayed with no flak and some geos and fricken landed
[18:19] <Crumpet> what the hell are the odds xD
[18:19] <blackbeard> lol
[18:19] <Crumpet> that's damn impressive

We call this a breakdown in communications, mainly brought about by Dennis. No further information can be revealed at this stage :p