[Full] Rise Recruiting

R3bel

Weeder
Rise against is Recruiting. We are currently looking for the following:

-5+ hours of activity a day
-IRC activity is a MUST
-Any GMT may apply, though preference will be given to an Aussie or American Tomezone
-A resonable score, but if your active and willing to put in the effort then this dosent matter so much
-A Crude and Rude sense of humor

What we can offer:

-Alliance attacks Daily
-Highly expirenced players (who just started late) ;-)
-Good defence, etc.....
-Fun, Fun, and even more Fun

If this seems like you then apply, if not then see you in the battle reports =)

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This alliance gains the Dax seal of approval - After much strife, text-rage and kicking, I think I got myself a good group of people finally. Just need those final few to finish the group off. If anyone can be bothered to join for these last few days, I'd appreciate replacing the inactives. :p

We need a PoM, Striker, or RPG, but any route is considered as any route is better than an inactive player. We will find uses for anyone! :D
Again, like Rebel said, GMT isn't an issue, we aren't ftw, we just want to play for fun and a relatively good finish considering how much effort we put in!

TaO

Tree Surgeon
This alliance gains the Dax seal of approval - After much strife, text-rage and kicking, I think I got myself a good group of people finally. Just need those final few to finish the group off. If anyone can be bothered to join for these last few days, I'd appreciate replacing the inactives. :p

We need a PoM, Striker, or RPG, but any route is considered as any route is better than an inactive player. We will find uses for anyone! :D
Again, like Rebel said, GMT isn't an issue, we aren't ftw, we just want to play for fun and a relatively good finish considering how much effort we put in!

So first you do all this hard work to get them together, and now your looking for some random guy to kill your whole group?

Now now, thats not nice :)

/me licks Atsanjose
Your just evil ;)

Netherdragon

Pruner
ok people 1 more spot has opened up, same criteria aplies but get in quick b4 allys are locked for the end of the round, if your interested.