RIP friend

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
A good friend has been lost but not forgotten.
Many names have been used but Bram is the one I know.
for a kind word, a funny story, he was a giant among men.

never able to shake your hand except virtually
yours was always extended to help with any plea

I'm so sorry dear friend that I was unable
to cover you when that monster called real life
tragically rushed was bigger than you were capable.

RIP Bram from Belgium 9/11/1989-6/13/2013
You will be missed but not forgotten
Cya on the other side and will hold you to your word of a great
meal prepared by your hands so often offered

http://grooveshark.com/s/Taps/1eEJVA?src=5

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Terrible news. Never had the pleasure to play alongside him, but often saw his name floating around. RIP.

Elle

Planter
Oh no! I remember Bram, he was fun to play along side and talk to. Always had helpful advice when I needed it. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.... RIP buddy. You will be missed.

Koeniej

Harvester
Wow, bizarre! This kind of news allways sucks.. i never really played alongside with the guy but still horrible to see someone go this young(?)
i really wonder how this reached bushtarion though?

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Wow, bizarre! This kind of news allways sucks.. i never really played alongside with the guy but still horrible to see someone go this young(?)
i really wonder how this reached bushtarion though?

he was on our alliance and we were text-ed by his GF after his pranks went un answered for many days :(

Chris'o

Harvester
He was a really cool and funny guy. Always a pleasure to play with! im gonna miss him :(

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
What an amazing guy. He was such a good player, and I bet such a good guy generally. I hate seeing people go that early :(

Bad things always happen to good people, always. It's such a shame!

R.I.P Bram, you'll never be forgotten!

avash

Harvester
What the hell...that is absolutely shocking news. Hits you straight in the feels. This guy was so nice and always friendly and a good laugh. What happened to him?? What ID was he this round if you don't mind me asking.

Can't believe that, so sad to see someone go so young who is quite similar to my age.

r.i.p.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
He was the same age as me. I'd actually trade with him tbh as my life is comparatively a shambles. I'll be having a bong and sticking Dropkicks on for you, buddy.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
He was the same age as me. I'd actually trade with him tbh as my life is comparatively a shambles. I'll be having a bong and sticking Dropkicks on for you, buddy.

this memorial is not about you.. you ignorant narcissistic C*** .. delete this BS

Chris_

Head Gardener

Sort your **** out and do something useful with your life then?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

this memorial is not about you.. you ignorant narcissistic C*** .. delete this BS

Yes. Narcissism. A valiant trait for a thread such as this one... You're a buffoon.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Keep the *****ing out of this thread, don't be so rude, this thread is about a young fellow who has sadly been taken from us, his real life friends, and family.
Keep it respectful.
Sleep tight buddy.
Forever young <3.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
James, everyone grieves in their own way. There is hardly a correct thing to say (many widely used/overused accepted ways). Death often causes introspection of ones life and mortality.

I understand your anger and frustration, but his post was not that bad. Bram is returned to the universe, we are all made of star stuff. Maybe a new star is being made right now in some nearby stellar nursery.