• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Retal Rule

timtadams

Landscape Designer
NOTHING SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE.

I disagree

Disagreeing without justification is not an argument. It is arbitrary and useless which makes it redundant.

Or does that highlight that there is no reasonable justification for the disagreeing and you merely are displaying your opinion which is rather silly when you cant justify it.

Nice one.

(for the purpose of this thread im assuming you're disagreeing with the statement on topic, and it's not just a general statement! :D )

Your right! It wasnt an argument, it was an opinion! Hence no justification. I do not have to justify any opinion, no matter how reasonable or unreasonable, as no demands or suggestions have been made. Thus justification of the opinion would be a pointless waste of time and therefore the absence of justification does not imply that the opinion is silly (as you put it)

Silence

Head Gardener

I disagree

Disagreeing without justification is not an argument. It is arbitrary and useless which makes it redundant.

Or does that highlight that there is no reasonable justification for the disagreeing and you merely are displaying your opinion which is rather silly when you cant justify it.

Nice one.

(for the purpose of this thread im assuming you're disagreeing with the statement on topic, and it's not just a general statement! :D )

Your right! It wasnt an argument, it was an opinion! Hence no justification. I do not have to justify any opinion, no matter how reasonable or unreasonable, as no demands or suggestions have been made. Thus justification of the opinion would be a pointless waste of time and therefore the absence of justification does not imply that the opinion is silly (as you put it)

First of all it's YOU'RE, not YOUR

Okay cool now moving on.

...or having an opinion without any reasoning for it is just stupid? How can someone make up their mind WITHOUT any reasoning for it. It's just so stupid.

It’s like saying "I don’t like French people" "why?" "I dunno, cause they are French?" Its so useless. Then when you start to THINK about the opinion only then you can see whether it is good or not (hence the REQUIREMENT for your reasoning for your opinion)

Opinions are created objectively when they have thought or reasoning. An opinion WITHOUT thought or reasoning is not an opinion, it is an arbitrary statement. Which IS useless. An opinion WITH reasoning is interesting.

And FYI, an opinion is an argument. You are just blurting useless statements upon whim. See the difference?

When someone gives sufficient reasoning for an idea or opinion only then it is worthy of mentioning. If you cant give sufficient reasoning then the opinion is usually bollocks.

I really hope this is clear as it is an important distinction.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Can I point out that a few rounds ago you couldn't hit somebody if they had below 10 land.
We had somebody sat on 9 land rushing people and bounty hunting, unable for anyone to hit him.
The rules were changed to allow anyone to get incoming because they were essentially getting something for free without risk.
Why is this not implimented?

And will the moronic people claiming the top are complaining because of the rushes can I make it clear WE LOVE THE RUSHES IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE NO TARGETS
What we are complaining about is it's basically a money tree.. You suicide your troops with NO risk what so ever and get more back in funds. Stupid.

Now please can I get some rushes I want to retal people!

Davs

Garden Designer

I disagree

Nice one.

First of all it's YOU'RE, not YOUR

Okay cool now moving on.

...or having an opinion without any reasoning for it is just stupid? How can someone make up their mind WITHOUT any reasoning for it. It's just so stupid.

It’s like saying "I don’t like French people" "why?" "I dunno, cause they are French?" Its so useless. Then when you start to THINK about the opinion only then you can see whether it is good or not (hence the REQUIREMENT for your reasoning for your opinion)

Opinions are created objectively when they have thought or reasoning. An opinion WITHOUT thought or reasoning is not an opinion, it is an arbitrary statement. Which IS useless. An opinion WITH reasoning is interesting.

And FYI, an opinion is an argument. You are just blurting useless statements upon whim. See the difference?

When someone gives sufficient reasoning for an idea or opinion only then it is worthy of mentioning. If you cant give sufficient reasoning then the opinion is usually bollocks.

I really hope this is clear as it is an important distinction.

You're actually arguing about this. This entertains me. (And yes, I said "you're" correctly - just in case you wanted to catch me out ;))

Silence

Head Gardener
I like entertaining you

THANKS DAVS. IM GLAD TO BE OF ASSISTANCE. THANKS FOR POSTING, AS ALWAYS YOUR POSTS WHICH REPLY TO MINE ARE FANTASTIC.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

(caps convey sarcasm like a pro)

OH AND ROFL AT YOUR YOU'RE JOKE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

See what I did there with the caps! LOL!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
i like entertaining you

thanks davs. Im glad to be of assistance. Thanks for posting, as always your posts which reply to mine are fantastic.

Thanks for your input.

(caps convey sarcasm like a pro)

oh and rofl at your you're joke lololololololololololololol

see what i did there with the caps! Lol!

omg davs your so pro!!!!

Silence ftw!!

Wouter

Pruner
people at <5% dont have troops to pose you any threat, there for it should be risk free the other way around too.

thats like the most stupid comment I have ever heard.
1. You don't decide what does and what doesn't pose a threat, losing 5m LET per rush can still be pretty painfull after a while
2. Even if it doesn't pose any threat, why should it THERE FOR be risk free? Nothing you do in Bushtarion which involves other players is risk free, so why should this be like that?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Omg your posts are not relevant to the original topic dax.

Omg wtf rofl rofl???

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
What's that you realised how stupid that post i just made was?
Cos it's an imitation of your posts. :\
I hope now you see how silly they are when people tell you that a point isnt relevant when it is.