Resistance

Coon1

BANNED
Seems like NNC should let a few members die to rushes. That way SB and SS grow into range of the top 10 and can be massed for their land... an unselfish ideal but i doubt they will do it

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Seems like NNC should let a few members die to rushes. That way SB and SS grow into range of the top 10 and can be massed for their land... an unselfish ideal but i doubt they will do it

But then we don't get to annoy everyone with mass apache/IG defense! Where's the fun in that?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

um no. it's a poor attempt at an unsuccessful troll disguised as a call for altruism. a few people died on attacks and still you all can do nothing. you just want people to die to rushes for bounty and kills. also you want to see NNC toppled. all pretty silly things. rude to ask for tbh.

Coon1

BANNED

um no. it's a poor attempt at an unsuccessful troll disguised as a call for altruism. a few people died on attacks and still you all can do nothing. you just want people to die to rushes for bounty and kills. also you want to see NNC toppled. all pretty silly things. rude to ask for tbh.

When theres like 6 people at most attempting rushes wtf do you think is happening? Its a genuinely unselfish proposal but i knew you guys wouldnt see the benefit. Think about how quickly i would have 73 acres left if i was 9b in score...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Coon would just boast about the kills about how pro he is that he is able to kill us.

I think it's starting to show now that it's not going to be as easy as he thought it was after his bold claims.

Coon1

BANNED

Coon would just boast about the kills about how pro he is that he is able to kill us.

I think it's starting to show now that it's not going to be as easy as he thought it was after his bold claims.

Lol tiger i dont need to brag about anything chief.

Maybe if more than 6 people were committed to a resistance it would have gone down a little differently. You still sore i left you or just afraid of a little competition?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Lol tiger i dont need to brag about anything chief.

Maybe if more than 6 people were committed to a resistance it would have gone down a little differently. You still sore i left you or just afraid of a little competition?

Sore you left? Haha I'm glad you left. If you didn't then about 5 of us would. So you did us a favour.

I'm all up for competition. But i haven't seen any yet.

Coon1

BANNED
I really dont know why some of you are so butthurt. You should be glad im at least trying to make it interesting for you. All ive heard from you and others in the past is how boring it is when you're R1.. you should welcome a little competition instead of being so sore.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I really dont know why some of you are so butthurt. You should be glad im at least trying to make it interesting for you. All ive heard from you and others in the past is how boring it is when you're R1.. you should welcome a little competition instead of being so sore.

I swear I've just said we aren't sore. What would we be sore about? That you left? Oh god, every member of NNC are so butthurt. How will we ever cope without you?

If you didn't already know, that's sarcasm, not sore/butthurt.

Coon1

BANNED
Actually its only you and one or two others that seem sore in the butt.

Its ok bb im heeps sheet, u way betta than meh

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Actually its only you and one or two others that seem sore in the butt.

Its ok bb im heeps sheet, u way betta than meh

Because everyone else PM'd me. You wasn't as popular as you thought you was. Id stop thinking you're amazing.

I think a large majority are better, but if you class me in that I'll accept.

GL on future laughable rushes.

Coon1

BANNED
I made myself unpopular by telling the group how **** they were playing a few times. Im fully aware of how poorly that went down and really didnt care as i was quitting regardless.

Despite being the bad guy, only a couple have held a grudge against me though. Must suck to care so much..

Clearly im terrible at this game right?! I mean, if i havent single handily taken down the entire R1 alliance ive failed. You guys/girls in NNC are all strategic geniuses beyond the relm of anything i could ever be capable of. This i accept

Coon1

BANNED
At the end of the day Tiger, i rejoined the game and joined a resistance to hopefully give you guys in NNC some action and have something to play for. Unfortunately this did not come to fruition in the way everyone would have hoped. You should be reveling in and encouraging it rather than hating

Zer0

Harvester
I guess people can't really be nice to each other :/ =/

Coon1

BANNED
I guess people can't really be nice to each other :/ =/

can we like, hug? i've not been here since round start and not part of the drama. i'll make you some bacon.

Bacon is a class 1 carcinogen now. How about some tofu or beansprouts?

There really isnt any drama tbh. Its just a minor shame that a couple of people are taking my re-injection back into the game poorly.

Its a game after all, were all just here for some fun