Resist

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
The resistance has had highs and lows this round, and come realistically close to more than scratching RRR. If/had OF stepped up to the mark those successes could have been increased massively, but because you're on the sidelines, that hasnt and won't happen.

3 allies not enough for you this round? :eek:

We already did two thirds of the resistance's job for them and they still can't kill us? Shame on them.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Wow, this thread really expanded while I slept.

God, it's amazing how much propaganda people are stupid enough to believe.

alexx

Harvester
just wanna say the 'emnity & s2n sending 60% lets or only flak" is bullshit.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
thats the problem with propoganda only the alliances involved know the truth and everyone makes an opinion based on their experience of the people involved in a community as small as this where most people at the top know how each other operate both sides are usually believable...............

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Melni any chance of some logs/fact here? Because atm all I've seen is you stirring stuff, in what looks like an attempt to destabilize the resistance.

Prove me wrong - Thats what I'm asking for :p

Melnibone

Head Gardener
and why would i feel the need to prove anything to you? haven't you learned yet your opinion means nothing to me?

and you can ask me anything you like just dont expect an answer as i only really speak to people i respect

Melnibone

Head Gardener
No just once again DA stalking me for some unknown reason

As stated any question from you aimed at me regarding proof/information on anything will be disregarded as will your harassment of me in IRC which i have followed the correct procedure of providing logs to Azzer.

Or shall you now follow all my posts in topics to throw in your 2 cents as you know their not wanted i can understand your impotence that Fails failure to remove their war declaration on OF allowing us to 0 a good 50% of your ally with no injuries/insurance has made you bitter?

Oh but your r/l stuff probably got in the way of that ^^

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Rofl.

I'm exercising my right to voice my opinion. You dislike that opinion - therefore you're accusing me of stalking you. Which is very simply absurd.

I addressed you privately on IRC to send you a very simple message - You contested my right to give you this message through the medium of IRC - Something I know I have the right to do and will practice in the future if I deem appropriate.

-

That aside, stop trying to change the subject. You've made quite serious claims on this thread - I'm simply asking you to provide evidence to back-up these claims. Asking for proof to back-up these claims constitutes "stalking" you, apparently.

If you don't want to, simply say so, there's don't make a song and dance about my very reasonable request.

[edit]
Interestingly enough you're dead against us talking in private, yet appear to love us conversing in public. Guess I've now to put you in "that" category of people in this community :/

Melnibone

Head Gardener
'If you don't want to, simply say so, there's don't make a song and dance about my very reasonable request.'

then maybe you should learn to read? i think several posts back i told you i would offer you no proof as you are not someone i respect enough to offer proof of anything to as your opinion is irrelevant to me

'I addressed you privately on IRC to send you a very simple message - You contested my right to give you this message through the medium of IRC - Something I know I have the right to do and will practice in the future if I deem appropriate.'

no i think you will find you wont as stated i have raised this with Azzer and while i agree you have the right to 'mod' irc as you see fit, but as i committed no infraction in IRC you cannot continually pm me telling me i might be receiving 'infractions' for the forums the 2 entities are seperate and some people that are mods on irc are not on the forums and vice versa if i commit any infraction in IRC then ofc you have the right to pm me if you feel i have committed an infraction in forums you use the proper medium i suggest you learn to do your job.

and conversing on the forums allows people to see your attitude pm's in irc do not

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm not going to comment further on the PM thing, its off-topic. If you've any queries catch me via PM or talk to Azzer.

-

Back to the you not backing up your claims with evidence, thing - Meh, if you make claims with nothing to back them up they're called "unfounded" - And any sensible reader will take them with a grain of salt.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
No thats an opinion... learn the difference and please state the accusations i have made?

that s2n/enm never sent stealth on a resistance strike? i never stated that as a fact i did state only those 2 alliances and RRR seeing the incoming knew this as fact or not and several members of RRR have stated this to be the case while s2n/enmity deny it hence my post about only the alliances involved knowing the truth

the other 'accusation' you can claim i made is that Ail pulled from a resistance attack last night (fact)

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo is there anything else youd like to stalk/harass me about or is it time to go annoy someone else????

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Melni - So you're taking the word of an alliance we're trying to take down who is *DESPRATE* because they were near the point that they were going to go down, and hard?

Now I view you as a respectable and intelligent person, but come on now, try looking at it from an unbiased view. I think you'll find an answer.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I am looking at it from an unbiased view mate

Polo will lie to win
JJ will lie to win
Twigley will lie to win

I dont blame any of them id do the same but if YOUR being unbiased only those 3 alliance know the truth now tell me anything i said thats wrong?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I could say plenty of things you've said are wrong - But I guess I can't really prove it to you (Though, please, look at the many BR's we've had if you still think we've been faking our LET's, thats the only proof you're going to get). I can't convince you of our true intentions, but I can say if I were apart of an alliance that would do something that underhanded - I wouldn't be there for much longer.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Wow, this thread really expanded while I slept.

God, it's amazing how much propaganda people are stupid enough to believe.

It's easier to fight on forums than ingame.

No. Unfortunately all the resistance leaders died of boredom whilst reading this pathetic excuse for a thread.

Couldn't be more true.

Resistance isn't won with handbags ladies, pull out the heels and start clobbering!

You sir, win the quote of the day award.