Resist

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Please do keep talking, laughing so hard xD

Why you in sleep btw drummanoob?

You need to ask that? I was just messing with you before because you were being a douche to f0xx, but maybe you are a noob.

I'll spell it out for all the special kids (i.e Twigs)

Im in sleep because the train has left the station and its choo choo oclock.. You should be able to understand that since its in your language.

Oh dear, just when i thought you couldnt get any more idiotic or funnier.

You just did.

:D

Ahead

Head Gardener
martin : ROFL stop pwning Ahead. you'll make him cry

Oh yeh **** you're right! I lost both ticks of the BR :/ And I'm the one with no SAs left :( :( :(

Oh wait! That can't be right?! :O

I've seen the logs Polo. And it was *after* RapeRR died that you said it. Don't try hiding it now :p

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Please do keep talking, laughing so hard xD

Why you in sleep btw drummanoob?

You need to ask that? I was just messing with you before because you were being a douche to f0xx, but maybe you are a noob.

I'll spell it out for all the special kids (i.e Twigs)

Im in sleep because the train has left the station and its choo choo oclock.. You should be able to understand that since its in your language.

Oh dear, just when i thought you couldnt get any more idiotic or funnier.

You just did.

:D

Yup its called wit mate, seems you might need a refill. My daughter has better come backs than you. :)

aGit

Harvester
whats with the sleepmodes, never understood the need to hit sleep when shithits the fan. its just postponing the innevitable

also, never understood the need for taunting by the opposing sides of the conflict.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Sir Drumanoob said:

I'm glad all the flaming makes you stronger.. you're gonna need the extra strength when you come out of sleep mode :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I've seen the logs Polo. And it was *after* RapeRR died that you said it. Don't try hiding it now :p

I'm not hiding the fact that I said to Signer that I wanted to ask you. Doesn't mean I was telling the truth. ;)

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Sir Drumanoob said:

I'm glad all the flaming makes you stronger.. you're gonna need the extra strength when you come out of sleep mode :p

lmao, you actually think I care? Im not like you mate, im not about to cry about a game.. I had loads of fun and got to a place in the game I would never have gotten if I hadnt joined ReRR. I would have just been a inactive solo.

So do your worst m8, it doesnt scare me, anger me or anything.. Especially not you personally, you're nothing but a child that had his candy taken away. Thank god for it too, ive had literally some minutes of joy, laughing my ass off at you.

I hope this game isnt actually as personal as you make it out to be.. Because that would just be sad m8, you should get a life and treat bush as the game. Instead of the other way around.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
martin : ROFL stop pwning Ahead. you'll make him cry

Oh yeh **** you're right! I lost both ticks of the BR :/ And I'm the one with no SAs left :( :( :(

Oh wait! That can't be right?! :O

I think he meant on forums? ;p
Although both interpretations would be incorrect as I don't think I have 'owned' you. I will however be beating you on AWARD POINTS by the round end?! mwahahahaha.

Silence

Head Gardener
Sir Drumanoob said:

lmao, you actually think I care? Im not like you mate, im not about to cry about a game.. I had loads of fun and got to a place in the game I would never have gotten if I hadnt joined ReRR. I would have just been a inactive solo.

So do your worst m8, it doesnt scare me, anger me or anything.. Especially not you personally, you're nothing but a child that had his candy taken away. Thank god for it too, ive had literally some minutes of joy, laughing my ass off at you.

I hope this game isnt actually as personal as you make it out to be.. Because that would just be sad m8, you should get a life and treat bush as the game. Instead of the other way around.

yeh m8, ahead lmao. no life the bus wanker m8. LOL m8. YEAH JUST A KID m8. a kid m8 who cant write or nofing m8

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahead

Head Gardener
Sir Drumanoob said:

yeh m8, ahead lmao. no life the bus wanker m8. LOL m8. YEAH JUST A KID m8. a kid m8 who cant write or nofing m8

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND EVEN THOUGH YOU BULLY ME ALL THE TIME :'( :'(

Can I join your alliance next round when you're rank 1?! JUST FOR FRIENDSHIP THOUGH!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Hi Friends,

George Zimmer formerly of 'Men's Warehouse' here. As a player and a on and off leader of an alliance, we strive to have the most fun and lolz a person can have. We've seen many things were attempted this round and it's not over yet.

We've given a discount on all our mercenary troops. We have expanded our line up with the peak late summer fashions.

We've always tried to speak softly and stick to core, traditional values that makes our alliance a fun place to be. It took everyone from both sides of the fence for things to play out in the manner that they did.

Does it really matter who 'could have been' or whether or not the motive behind moves were selfish? If they admitted it, would you sleep better?

The Truth, is that I've been in control of your destiny since the round started ticking.

Whether it was casting the first (albeit ineffective) stone during the first week of play, or lending my much needed troops to the current resistance effort.

No matter in which capacity that I have been involved with your round, I have always been here.

ReRR are mostly in sleep and have troops. Several alliances stand neck and neck wondering who is going to do what first/next... ReRR could come out of sleep and still run and gun for first.

No matter what happens now, I will continue to be involved in your round. Whether it's to supply the new top with acres, or to resist some new unseen overlord. My alliance has never been bothered with the win this round and don't really plan on start to be bothered with it.

George Zimmer of Ailiphilia, you're going to love the way this round fits on you. I guarantee it!

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I just came here to post congratulations to everybody involved in the resistance

WE DID IT! :D

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Why doesn't everyone just shut up and play??

How we will have the most fun right??

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just want to thank ReRR. Their stunt earlier brought life and fun back to a stagnating game. To me, they're the real winners of this round, irrelevant of what happens next.

Awesomely played, much respect for that (without saying anything about how you did it tho :p). I sincerely hope this will serve as an example for other alliances in rounds to come, and perhaps a special mention on the portal would be in order here, because I think they deserve to be there.

QFT

Definately agree. Except the portal bit, from the players i know in there they wouldnt care for that anyway. But well done to you guys! You knew what would happen but you mixed it up anyway!

You could have just sat on your acres and got your top 10 finishes but you did something with the last half of the round! Well played!

*Claps*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well played to RRR for surviving so long at the top. You guys have been great value for money this round.

And I'd like to ask all members of the resistance to stop goading RRR. There is such a thing as being a bad winner.