Red title rage

lillie

Harvester
Could someone please explain to me how I get 3% bounty added after 2 attacks on me :?

You gained 110,768 effectiveness.
You gained 33.97 fame.
You gained 40.43 honour.

You gained 131,000 effectiveness.
You gained 11.58 fame.
You gained 26.12 honour.

Please dont just say its screwed up .. I know I just wanted to whinge :D

lillie

Harvester
So basically rtfm before I whinge in future :D

Thanks Podunk I understand now .... in future I`ll just give the land away free and go attack +2 and be damned :evil:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
even though your bounty went up, you should have lower honor, so if you keep it up and get your honor back up, you'll lose your bounteh :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
yes, fame will do that to you. the more famous you are the harder your past, present and future actions will be judged

i recommend you stop bashing those bots, imo

Podunk

Head Gardener
So basically rtfm before I whinge in future :D

Thanks Podunk I understand now .... in future I`ll just give the land away free and go attack +2 and be damned :evil:

Nah I was just linking you to the chart that shows you why you went up in bounty, it's what I personally find helpful and saved me from writing up a lengthy answer to your inquiry. Not to mention the system is a bit odd at times to say the least...

Zaheen

BANNED
Make sure you go on solo honourable attacks.

Or annoy bigger alliances and get it all in defence (like I did).

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
if you attack a small alliance, and get 2 maybe one other defender you can go in the green(if you hit alone)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
if you attack a small alliance, and get 2 maybe one other defender you can go in the green(if you hit alone)

So true.. I prefer solos at 68%+ myself, much more fun to figure out their AR and calculate exactly how many troops to send so you don't trigger.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Its actually more fun to pick some random 70-90%, send and go back to playing MW2. Then, if youre lucky, you remember you sent a mob, and then spy and check for defence. Recall or stay, and go back to MW2 (or whatever it is you like to play)

btw,
Maths = fun? U mad?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
or someone could piggy your attack with 1 man gaining you increased honour losses.

Im suprised how difficult it is to gain Honour to be honest. because its soooo easy to lose. Particularly with poms where you can repeat attack because you dont kil your target, (i can be quite determined on certain targets) and distracting and disabling net smaller gains/losses than killing. but you still get the increase from repeat attacks or landing. at the lower range.

Zaheen

BANNED
or someone could piggy your attack with 1 man gaining you increased honour losses.

Im suprised how difficult it is to gain Honour to be honest. because its soooo easy to lose. Particularly with poms where you can repeat attack because you dont kil your target, (i can be quite determined on certain targets) and distracting and disabling net smaller gains/losses than killing. but you still get the increase from repeat attacks or landing. at the lower range.
What kind of evil person would do that?

Maybe you should have thought about that before you went PoM, chicken! :evil:

/will get Marines quicker than planned, I know there are some PoMs that need sorting out.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Conversly to what Willy has said, I find it insanely easy to stay honourable :p
Higher gains at higher targets make attacking honourably more enticing imo, so what might lose more, no pain, no gain :p Heck isn't like i'm even playing an easy route to stay honourable with either, good old fanatics, so yeah, staying honourable is easy, IF you have the right mindset :p

Max

Garden Designer
Just to add to what Ogluk has mentioned, I never quite knew how easy it was to attack alliances honourably before Ogluk mentioned that 3% of alliance score gets added to h/f calculations.

Now it turns out that hitting at about 40% of my score nets me honour, which I never realised until recently. So hitting alliances honourably is quite easy :D

lillie

Harvester
So basically I just have to go attacking for real and leave the scrummy bots alone :shock:

Damn it I rather dislike killing .... I`ll go play Farmville :)

Actually really good to know the ally bit... cheers