* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

you know the drill by now, keep the trash talk for the discussions thread

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Klepto, won the round early and effortlessly, crushing the enemies around them with relentless ambition.

* Best Offensive Alliance - RiF get an honourable mention for tactically playing it right, lots of land stolen for little loss, great work guys.

* Best Defensive Alliance - CoyoteUgly tbh, did very well whenever I wanted to bounty hunt :)

* Honourable Mention Alliance - DW with 20 players and holding in there :D

* Best Leader - Tactics wise, Twigley probably deserves this for frustrating Klepto the most ;)

* Player of the Round - Allied - Lucky, Leeroy and Angela work tirelessly for the alliance against all the boredom they've had to endure this round and deserve some serious credit. Well done guys, you are awesome :)

* Player of the Round - Solo - Lots here! Cid and Iamsmart for their insane activity and success, ed and RM for their later surgence into the top ranks and suriving Ogluk bloodlust, Dellie maickesh Alchemist freak Zigzag for their awesome honour gains, Prot and KB for the bounty hunting, then FFX for some incredible killing. All round a fun round for the solo camp ;D

* Best Offensive Player - Ogluk has been insane this round, awe inspiring KILLZ! :D

* Best Defensive Player - I loved ttt's epic mariners tbh, scary stuff :) Also Monster_Dog earlier in the round, because my rushes kept failing when he sent defence...

* Honourable Mention Player - Sam and his harriers have actually made me see the route in an entirely new light, great job mate!

* Worst Player - The cheaters out there (there are a few of them) but mostly Holy because I was enjoying getting h/f out of him and his multis before he hit sleep mode :(

* Best Moment of Round - Spending week 2 of the round bounty hunting targets at 150-188% of me and gaining profit ^^

* Worst Moment of Round - Finally realising that as much fun as I've had this round, Azzer has lost interest and care in the game, so it is going to die incredibly shortly :(

Caranthir

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - RiF. Twigley said he was playing for fun, and actually followed through with that.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Erm... I didn't really see any good attacks out of RiF or Klepto, and only one from CU. But this round was messed up from the start.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Coyote Ugly (am i allowed to say that)
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Omnipotence. Rebel refuses to say no to drugs.
* Worst Alliance - Omnipotence
* Best Leader - Lilow!
* Worst Leader - Cody? Did he lead Omni? I think so.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Teshlo for not knowing what to do at the start of the round, but throwing around his RPG at RiF's massive armor imbalance all round.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Cidwick. You show that QS that sending 24/7 is not enough
* Best Offensive Player - I dunno. someone. Ogluk for not sending with 5 of his friends like the rest of RiF.
* Best Defensive Player - Cid for holding off week long Klepto incs at a time.
* Honourable Mention Player - Iamsmart, he would have been up for awards, but didn't see the round through b/c he wanted something called... sleep.
* Worst Player - QS for how desperately he tried to land on Cid/Iamsmart with extremely little success. It's also hard to trigger on 0% AR as many times as he did this round. WTG.
* Best Moment of Round - Fending off so many Klepto/RiF planned attacks early on in the round while shouting orders at people learning the game. Good Job CU.
* Worst Moment of Round - Waking up and seeing some of the decisions the alliance made while I was asleep. Some pretty messed up BRs in there.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - RiF. They did what they wanted to do - play for fun and kick ass. Hats off to that

* Best Offensive Alliance - Honestly no idea. Probably Klepto for getting all landfat and whatnot

* Best Defensive Alliance - Coyote Ugly were my hardest targets

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld for being epic

* Worst Alliance - It's a tie between Omni and Klepto for me. I haven't payed too much attention this round, but Omni's disbanding is good enough for me. Klepto for doing too many noob mistakes, considering they're the winning alliance.

* Best Leader - Twigley

* Worst Leader - Twigley

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk, for being (probably) the most active member of RiF and being a constant threat with his dragoonz

* Player of the Round - Solo - Ed or RM. They were both around the top 20 during the round without using cheap tricks like intentional triggering and shiz.

* Best Offensive Player - Max and Ogluk deserve this. Max for achieving his goal of reaching Glorious (with a month to spare) and Ogluk for killing everything in the game, including Azzer.

* Best Defensive Player - Lilow. She appeared to be always online and ready to defend.

* Honourable Mention Player - Iamsmart was doing really well before he quit. Martin was also playing well despite his low activity and obvious lack of desire to play.

* Worst Player - The guy with all the multis, who even managed to steal CK's account. Let's face it a true bush god wouldn't multi so it has to be that guy stealing CK's account.

* Best Moment of Round - Nothing special happened in particular

* Worst Moment of Round - Getting killed by a cheat0r

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Klepto - They won end of
* Best Offensive Alliance - Klepto - No one else attacked EVER
* Best Defensive Alliance - None - No one had to defend ever
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Omni - Go on Rebel!
* Worst Alliance - RiF - Did nothing all round. Three or four (Won't mention names) Have told me what a boring round they had had! Sitting on acres, donating, not doing a resistance no attacking. So going by what their actual members said and the fact they did nothing all round.
* Best Leader - Recon - Recruited Silence do win him the round
* Worst Leader - Cody/Davis - Leading FTW and being least inactive in the game. Expected Hero to do everything.
* Player of the Round - Allied - I actually liked Willy - Always attacked alone and tried different tactics! I liked it!
* Player of the Round - Solo - IaS/Cid - Without a doubt! No one was even CLOSE to how active and committed they were. Luckily they let me join their little group!
* Best Offensive Player - I liked Willys style
* Best Defensive Player - No one?
* Honourable Mention Player - Silence! Only lost 8k land since being in top 10 with everyone in range! He rocked! And Yochoko as our saviour!
* Worst Player - QS/Leeroy/Ang - QS needs to learn to calc AR. The other two just attacked poorly!
* Best Moment of Round - Going solo and getting Silence solo :D
* Worst Moment of Round - Boredom?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - Klepto although they blitzed it against nothing.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Ogluk is an alliance.
* Best Defensive Alliance - RiF/CU
* Honourable Mention Alliance - CU for putting up with mass bashings.
* Worst Alliance - Omni for disbanding so easily.
* Best Leader - None.
* Worst Leader - Cody/Davis
* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk
* Player of the Round - Solo - Cid or Iamsmart.
* Best Offensive Player - Ogluk
* Best Defensive Player - Zazemen or DshowS.
* Honourable Mention Player - Most of my guys did a good job at doing what we set out to do. Thanks to those who helped when i had an emo 2 days and kept the alliance ticking over. Thanks to those who helped with defence and attack and didnt leave it up to one person. Made my job easier. Credit goes to you.

Edit: Wumpy was the best find this round in terms of new players. Top guy too.

* Worst Player - Apart from the obvious multi, maybe ed and stilli for bailing on us or Nightmare for lying about his activity again.
* Best Moment of Round - Suiciding on SAS after stealing 14k land from Klepto so we could play the round how we wanted. Or pulling off a crazy route set up of like 4 strikers, 4 dragons and 12 robos. Also bashing See No Evil and Affliction one after the other after they napped to 2 v 1 us.
* Worst Moment of Round - Finding ourselfs stuck on no troops or land with high scores due to the high cost in our tech set up. And on top of that finding that two alliances our size were napping and discussing 2 v 1ing us rather than fighting us 1 v 1. Made me emo for 2 days.

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - RIF, crazy route setup that worked really well

* Best Offensive Alliance - Klepto for killing omni or RIF for killing AFF/SNE

* Best Defensive Alliance - RIF, rank 2 all round

* Honourable Mention Alliance - CU good def a lot of the time and managed to hold Rank3 below RIF for a long time now.

* Worst Alliance - Omni, disbanded in like a day of klepto inc.

* Best Leader -

* Worst Leader - Recon, k/r players who help u to win is not a very good way to thank them for their time :) Y must they be active after you already win.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk, fantastically active and a great defender.

* Player of the Round - Solo - I wanna say Cid but he triggered AR on silence so i guess Iamsmart even tho he didn't quite make it all the way.

* Best Offensive Player - Twigley for organising the early round hits on klepto, ogluk for the way he played dragon route so that he could fight pretty much any route he wanted and also for being so relentless, (r1 kills as well congratz).

* Best Defensive Player - Cid/Iamsmart combo were like the rpg/SA combo, they worked incredibly well together, especially since their routes were an odd pairing.

* Honourable Mention Player - a few here,

Solo group - Maickesh/Max/Delloitte/Lank/RM/Martin/Alchemist glad to see nice titles (especially Max, Dellie and Alchemist) and no triggering was cool too. Such a fun time hanging with these guys in chat so thanks a ton for the month i spent solo :)

Teshlo - can't hit CU in the daytime cos of u :(

IoF - love the activity chart lmao

* Worst Player - Myself for shipjumping twice and Cid/silence for being 2 great players that have resorted to triggering at least twice (whether mutual or not i don't know, so perhaps silence isn't at fault here), even if it is klepto it's still lame.

* Best Moment of Round - a few highlights for me:

Hitting rank 1 for what i hope was an hour this round :D.

First two weeks i spent in RIF was good fun, especially massing on klepto, just a shame we didn't wait for the retal incs since i enjoy that part too!

Most of the time i spent solo was great and the realisation 2 days ago that i was gonna kill silence(revenge!) with my pnap and profit big time was epic.

* Worst Moment of Round - Alas, not just one :(

Playing a PW(fu dax :p ) and forgetting to send the planned tick on silence (as did my pnap for the same reason) and getting a pm from him my pnap saying "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE" cos silence was in sleepmode the tick after :(. Then within 12h i got killed lol.

The RIF suicide was a real low point for me but i seemed to be one of the only ones who wanted to put in the effort to at least try and take on klepto :/

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - N/A

* Best Offensive Alliance - bias maybe but facts are facts, RiF.

* Best Defensive Alliance - CU usually put ups good fight, better than that of klepto when we (RiF) organised hits on them at the beginning of the round :p

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Wonton for putting up an epic 6 man defence against me knowing they would die but staying for the fun of it. GG.

* Worst Alliance - Omni

* Best Leader - Twigley/Lillow

* Worst Leader - What?!?! Bruce didnt lead this round? Daym. I guess this goes to who ever lead Omni? Was it Cody? Mebe Davs? :-/

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk, the guys a pr0.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Iamsmart

* Best Offensive Player - Ogluk for being a one man machine.

* Best Defensive Player - I was gonna vote for some one in RiF but this has to go to Lillow, BANE OF MY EARLY ROUND, YET AGAIN.

* Honourable Mention Player - PhilD fir being un-flucking-killable. (he even avoided Ogluk! :eek:)

* Worst Player - Teshlo, for always being on to defend but never actually staying to fight. Faggot in a Roids suit.

* Best Moment of Round - all round I have slept like a baby

* Worst Moment of Round - sleeping like a baby through many pranks two weeks from round end and losing 11k acres being left on 3b score :-/

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
So I'll just take Klepto out of the running for now..

* Alliance of the round - RIF, even if twigley was kind of lame this round.. They still had a great group of players, and some of them actually grew big enough to fight.. ^_^

* Best Offensive Alliance - Rif again, They actually got pretty land-fat

* Best Defensive Alliance - I didn't see a lot of this, due to my route.. I was stuck attacking solos alone, or facing everyone and their mother defending against me if I attacked an alliance..

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Omni - They did put up a little fight early in the war, they tried to counter our very first attack :)

* Worst Alliance - Also Omni, Disbanding so quickly, and for being so far behind in the techs you actually needed for a fight.

* Best Leader - Recon, not for his actual leadership, but for his selection of followers.. Working with Willy, Angela, Leeroy, QS, John, Ell-Ess, and a few others all round was fun.. and they are definitely what kept everyone together

* Worst Leader - Whoever was leading Omni.. Not sure really..

* Player of the Round - Allied - Hey.. Angela wins this one hands-down.. If I need to explain why, you haven't played with her enough.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Whoever that big Pom was.. (IOF?) He endured a lot of incoming and did a good job of holding onto it.. VERY ACTIVE ^_^

* Best Offensive Player - Probably leeroy, for landing on so many solos so often... ^_^

* Best Defensive Player - Once again, I didn't get to see much of this myself.. For reasons already stated above :p

* Honourable Mention Player - Chris.. Because he's a total nub and deserves to be told so.

* Worst Player - Holy, bloody cheaters.. I'm gonna laugh when he gets deleted 2 hours before round end.

* Best Moment of Round - Watching Klepto members coming together online.. 20/20 people ready for an attack..

* Worst Moment of Round - All the "veterans" out there making assumptions that are so far off.. It actually irritated me enough for me to say something.. You'd think that after all these years of playing bush, they'd know better than to speak without any facts..

LS_

Pruner
Awards

Awards

* Alliance of the round - RiF - Didn't see much happen apart from with these guys.
* Best Offensive Alliance - RiF - as above + damage done.
* Best Defensive Alliance - RiF - Didn't have much from us but took done second place easily.
* Worst Alliance - Omni/RiF - Omni folded like tissue paper/RiF giving up without a (real) fight.
* Worst Leader - Omni leaders - as above.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Angela and Lucky (as always) - Insane activity.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Cid/IAS and to a degree IOF - I apoligise now for all the times I kept you awake for no reason but with no targets even triggering police became exciting. Insanely active and organised. Well played.
* Best Offensive Player - Silence - planned pretty much everything.
* Best Defensive Player/s - Leeroy, Lucky, Angela, Recon - All that I can think of at the mo - because of planning, activity, getting others online, etc.
* Honourable Mention Player - CF, Kurosaki, Daniel, Kieran - I dont really know what to add to this.
* Worst Player - Monster_Dog - Silly boy.
* Best Moment of Round - Beating Omni. Landing on Cid and IAS after buying up a boat load of flak.
* Worst Moments of Round - Waking up to see new people kicked everyday, slightly disconcerting. Also watching RiF suicide.

Last edited:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Only got two awards to give:

The disgusted at myself award: Myself, for spending more than 4hrs per day on Bushtarion according to the statistics.

The pussy negro omg I can't believe you left me award: Iamsmart, for quitting mid round and leaving me.

black-power-salute.jpg

MISS YOU BRAH.

Edit: I see they finally badworded the derogatory term for African Americans then :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Edit: I see they finally badworded the derogatory term for African Americans then :p

And yet "ginger muppet" sets off no alarm bells whatsoever. That's racial discrimination, that is. Rise up, Ginger Warriors, against your slave owners! Strike off the chains of oppression!

Davs

Garden Designer
* Worst Leader - What?!?! Bruce didnt lead this round? Daym. I guess this goes to who ever lead Omni? Was it Cody? Mebe Davs? :-/

You appear to be missing a small, yet very important "i" in there somewhere ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And now my ever-coveted spectator awards!

Honourable Mention; Dave, because nobody managed to beat his land stealing. Shame be upon ye all.
Best Alliance; RiF, for screwing over a top alliance's round, and making them realise winning isn't worthwhile, or fun anymore. But I'm sure Recon will still bask in shallow victory's glow.
Worst Player; The clearly retarded multi 'Arnold' that I've heard so much about - Winning no1 briber with multi-attained hippies, doesn't make you any good - Nor does it make people think 'Wow, I wish I could have over 1 billion hippies'. You mongoloid.
Best Moment; Waking up every morning, going to work, coming home, and having a life. Bless you, Bushtarion-free life.

Davs

Garden Designer
Alliance of the round: Obviously the alliance which dominated the lead almost from day 1.
Honourable mention: Lots of people have said nice things about Coyote_Ugly, and having played with a few of you guys before, I know you deserve that credit.
Best player: Enemy Ogluk used hyberbeam! Critical hit!
Worst player: Holy - although you deserve some credit for the dedication - you have SO MANY IDs.
Worst moment: Killing off my army of NLT and then constantly getting zeroed by the same 4/5 players over and over again.
Best moment: DaX's pw starting so I had something to keep me occupied. Cheers babe <3

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - Klepto won.. guess they get some credit for winning against nominal competition, GG
* Best Offensive Alliance - No alliances showed any creativity offensively, not even RiF, very unimaginative attacks, most depressing :(
* Best Defensive Alliance - Besides about a week when half of us were suffering from a hangover from suiciding, we were consistently solid, go RiF!
* Honourable Mention Alliance - CU, awesome job guys, I r impressed ^_^, also, hats off to Catatonic, toby, Alci, Davs etc, you guys ROCK!
* Worst Alliance - Omnipotence, folded quicker than a piece of paper in the hands of an origami master.
* Best Leader - N/A
* Worst Leader - Bruce, pretty standard, sets up alliance, has big ideas, disappears, same old story, STOP JOINING HIS GRANDIOSE PLANS YOU MINDLESS SHEEP!
* Player of the Round - Allied - Changer, HE IS GOD
* Player of the Round - Solo - Would have been Max but he failed at staying solo, AGAIN, sooooo goes to... FFX i guess, GJ on the Effectiveness and giving me some semblance of competition for kills :p
* Best Offensive Player - FFX/Max, lots of attacking, lots of killing, lots of eff/bounty/h/f, GJ guys ^^
* Best Defensive Player - Lilow/tesh, absolutely integral to CU, awesome job :)
* Honourable Mention Player - to echo Twigs, Wumpy has been incredible!
* Worst Player - All the Cheaters, you guys should know better >.< sucks you look to be getting away with it though, utter travesty.
* Best Moment of Round - holding r1 kills/eff/bhing was pretty awesome, but the whole round has been great, showing everyone that the magic branch can be played successfully without just spamming sorcs/IGs/Dragons was satisfying.
* Worst Moment of Round - Seeing blatant cheaters get away with it in the top 50 :(

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
This is up until I quit since that's all I know about which was, 3 weeks ago or something.

* Alliance of the round - Coyote Ugly (I'm not actually trying to take anything away from RiF or klepto, but they really surprised me on solid defense and a solid 3rd place finish).
* Best Offensive Alliance - RiF, good killing.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Coyote Ugly, I heard they stopped quite a few mass attacks despite being inactive and uncoordinated.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - RiF, got themselves in a nice position where they didn't have to deal much with klepto and they could do whatever they wanted (some of them were in range of quite a few klepto, but only a few of them attacked very much, so it didnt seem very difficult for them to manage).
* Worst Alliance - Klepto. I mean jesus christ guys, tell me how a 2 man solo team, a pom/dragon combo no less was so hard to land on? Especially with you sending 4++ people at a time. And how do you trigger dozens of times on 2 guys with 0% AR? :/
* Best Leader - Caranthir
* Worst Leader - Recon, from what I heard he's been quite greedy in kick/raping people. Possibly Twigley, I can't say I was completely informed when they suicided on me, but it sounded like he forced some of the players who didnt want to to suicide, I don't like decisions like that, nor do I like leaders who claim alliances to be ftf yet require activity/contactability. Would have preferred them to go down in a blaze of glory on klepto than against SAS on me.
* Player of the Round - Allied - I really don't know. I didn't pay much attention to anybody outisde of Klepto, and I can't think of anybody in there who remotely impressed me.
* Player of the Round - Solo - If you voted for either me or Cid, there isn't a point in choosing really. Neither of us could have been remotely as successful without each other. (I am voting for us btw, don't usually do that kind of thing but I don't think anybody else deserves it).

We turned a shitty route combination (Pom/dragons, really?) in to (apparently) an indestructible force. The only time we got landed on was maybe once with Wily's ETA 3 rushing, a couple times when Spartacus bought up to 3bil flak super early on, and the occasional time when they had 4-5 people attacking both of us spread out across 10 ticks (and even then we stopped them all 9 out of 10 times).

If I really had to pick 1 between us I'd give it to Cid. Cid is definitely the only player I can really say that's been able to keep up with my super active play. One of us was always on 24/7 refreshing every tick in case Wily sent eta 3 (or someone else), cos we needed to send defense within 10 minutes or he'd be able to land. I was at Uni most of the round so he'd almost always adjust his sleep pattern around mine rather than the other way around. He also kept up with his attacking all round, I kinda slacked for 2 weeks, tripled my land in a day, slacked for a week, double my land in a day :p. He was the active part of the duo, and I did most of the organizing of our defense and calced a lot of his attacks and stuff.
* Best Offensive Player - Ogluk. Obvious.
* Best Defensive Player - Iamsmart/Cid combo.
* Honourable Mention Player - IoF helped me and cid out occasionally when I needed to sleep and Cid needed to go out. He was quite active, and got his rank up, not an easy thing to do as a solo pom!
* Worst Player - QS. sent 4-6 attacks a day and triggered 20++x in a row when my AR was 0%. For weeks. Piss poor play, he really wanted to get rank 1 yet he accidentally helped other people land on us more than he ever landed on us and always cried about it.
* Best Moment of Round - Every time Cid/I pwned 4-5 klepto's on us without losing land. cant think of any specific ones that stand out right now. Also, barely edging Caranthir out for best start, almost thought he had me beat!
* Worst Moment of Round - Deciding I was going to quit and leave my my PNAP's behind, not something I'd ever do according to my principles. But I did. Sorry guys!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
* Best Defensive Alliance - Coyote Ugly. They always managed to get good def sent.
* Worst Alliance - Extravaganza. Limited def, no attacks, mostly empty IRC chan. Pretty boring round.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk seemed to be pwning people left, right and centered whenever I'd spy him,
* Player of the Round - Solo - Holy. Legendary cheating into the top 20.
* Best Offensive Player - Ogluk. Obvious.
* Honourable Mention Player - Cid/Iamsmart/IoF. Great solo rounds.
* Worst Moment of Round - Tick 50 and beyond.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round RIF - having that many CGplayers, and NO poms, and instead of waiting for the inevitable attack from klepto, took it too them. with three diferent waves all of which had someone land the first wave alot landed. Good game guys

* Best Offensive Alliance for < the first week. klepto..after that i dont know. taking omni out before people had thier 5th and 6th techs good but frustrating. Rif for thier counter/pre-emptive strike as mentioned b4

* Best Defensive Alliance although i didnt see it. im thinking any rank 3 and 4 alliances. had a hell of a job facing twigleys army of armour. so if you held in thier didnt disband and got a respoectable third place. well done.

* Worst Alliance omni, sorry guys. we thought you had us beat. but you made the school boy error of buying troops to save some acres,m instead of teching up....even if you lost some acres and score if you werent a threat you wouldnt have been massed. so poor decision there.

* Best Leader - twigs. just for having the balls to have an all armour route setup

* Worst Leader -twigs, for not having one pom in his alliance for me to rush.. you slag!!

Player of the Round - Allied for mew and what i saw.. angela and lucky. i was with them last rtound. and thier activity and commitment when the round was won showed me why.

* Player of the Round - Solo hands down no competition. CID and IAS. it was the most frustrating thing to try and land them, i couldnt atatck with others and didnt want to. would some times sneak in behind ell-ess for a one off lucky acre grab. Then when IOF joined them i had 2 pom targets. but even more defenders. you 3 are the only reason i kept logging in. i was desperate to land cid..just once.

* Best Offensive Player - so many good in thier own way. but ogluk had some interesting spie reports, and did the most kills. and even went siren heavy at some point. so respect for that

* Best Defensive Player ias/iof/cid and when silence joined iof, silence was pretty frustrating too. when you thought you managed to get cid and ias pulled, to have a free run at ice of fire, silence comes out of no where. with enough sd's to stop you dead, and nanos thrown in for luck

* Honourable Mention Player insomn, iof, cid, maxism (pre joining klepto) for having a nice bit of banta with me when i tried attacking them.

* Worst Player cheater holy, and as i cant think of anyone, shr3k and zane frome previous rounds. all are in willy's dog house.(not in a sexual fun way either)

* Best Moment of Round realising we could have won when omni disbanded, and we saw the ftf route set up twigs had.

landing CID

* Worst Moment of Round You spend around 4.27 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

and when i saw rif all mass suicide... it wasnt the fact i had no targets. its the fact i had about 5 -10 different attack plans and stratergies in note-pad, for my thief route to help rush and stealth with our allies stealth geos, (3 s.geo players)

and all we had in range was the odd eta +2 rif member, not even the right route to tl/sa/ass + rush with arsonists & flak & thief, eot. it took the wind out my sails :(