Private World 3 open for sign ups

dave

Harvester
simples, its private world 3.
Password: 123
30 places available.
5 people per alliance.
90% base bounty. cos thats the way i like it ;)

dave

Harvester
if people want things like starting acrees changed or starting funds i will consider it.
want every1 to enjoy this till W1 starts.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Alliance Naps: Disabled Personal Naps: Enabled
Alliances: Disabled

Also - since alliances are disabled.. and the PW is full now.. if anyone wants a Pnap, let me know ^_^

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
In a way I'm sort of glad Dave tried 30 players - It's made me realise 30 simply isn't enough, and that my idea of 8888 land is also silly. Ideas, ideas!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Dax, depending how much you're willing to spend, I was thinking 2 weeks - 5 min ticks, basically replicating W1, maybe with a bit more insurance/bounty.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't really want 5 minute ticks, because it pressurizes people who want to play W1 still to have to check in more often on my PW - I will probably splash out on the two weeks though, as 90% insurance leaves alot for people to continue fighting with. Make land more important than troops - As the game is meant to be focussed on.

Edwinn

Weeder
I know it hasn't finished yet, but I'd like to say thanks to Dave for providing a lot of fun :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah - I think Dave's spent more time out than actually playing his own PW, which is odd. :p
He needs to clean up the accounts that have clearly been landfarms for people so actual people can join to play.

Razorwolf

Pruner
I would also like to point out that sending not all your troops at some one bigger than you and still triggering ar is kinda lame...

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Yeah - I think Dave's spent more time out than actually playing his own PW, which is odd. :p
He needs to clean up the accounts that have clearly been landfarms for people so actual people can join to play.

i feel like i should say sumthing, but im just gunna stare daggers at you :/

Max

Garden Designer

Interesting that two of the supposed "landfarms" suggested here were ranks 2 and 4/5 at the time, playing actively and enjoying the PW :)

I really don't know why either myself or Shinigami were deleted, but I hope that everyone else manages to enjoy the rest of the PW anyway :D

Max