"political" Quote of the Day

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
<Shock>: nobody knows who i am
<Hero>: several people in this room alone can give you a good word and into a great alliance
<Shock>: like who?
<Shock>: sixth said no
<Shock>: and rank 1 is led by n0c0 and he seems like a massive penis

tro lol lol

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
So he doesn't think Discworld is a great alliance? The Patrician will not be amused

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
<Hero>: several people in this room alone can give you a good word and into a great alliance

tro lol lol

you-got-knocked-the-f-out-o.gif

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

tro lol lol

I remember shock. Good/great player. Good player doesn't necessarily mean that rank 1 is going to boot someone when they are full and weren't recruiting. (altho we have minifreak and I'm definitely not sticking up for n0c0).

6com has a theme and if they have someone they want to boot they should give you a try.

luckycharms just took a bunch from attitude that disbanded. if remnants of attitude try to get a different ally together you could try for that one. otherwise apply to discworld.

Elderveld

Official Helper
I could not accept him, aswell as half of attitude, i could make a wing alliance whit all the people pm'n me asking me if i had room.

I would take anyone of them though. they are still all great players.
But yeah, we have a theme, and although it is REALY hard as a nearly full poms alliance, have rank 1 beeing massing anti-pom units, im (realy trying) to stick to our route setup.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I'm not kicking anyone in my alliance when everyone was active when it mattered. Simple as that.

As for being a massive penis, I disagree. I mean I even admit that our winning the round had nothing to do with me. All I did was gather a few players who went and got others.

Shocker

Beginner

tro lol lol

I remember shock. Good/great player. Good player doesn't necessarily mean that rank 1 is going to boot someone when they are full and weren't recruiting. (altho we have minifreak and I'm definitely not sticking up for n0c0).

6com has a theme and if they have someone they want to boot they should give you a try.

luckycharms just took a bunch from attitude that disbanded. if remnants of attitude try to get a different ally together you could try for that one. otherwise apply to discworld.

I didnt ask to join rank 1... i was kicked from charms (ftf alliance) to welcome attitude members in.