Peace out, hombres.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I am quitting in about 5 hours.

Don't lump me in with the group of people who always post and then come back - I have taken breaks from several games with the possibility of never coming back, and I know better than to post one of these unless you actually 100% mean it - And I do.

I won't make this long. Those of you who made the game fun for me, thank you. You're the reason why I stayed for so long. That goes to the people I played with, the people I lead, and the people I just chatted a lot with on MSN/IRC. You know who you are.

Why now? I suppose it's been coming for a while - I haven't been able to play two consecutive full out active rounds in quite some time. The short explanation is, the only way I find the game fun is to play to get a high rank and maintain it all round - Allied or solo. If I'm allied it's more centered around keeping my alliance at the highest position possible, usually rank 2 - And to do that I need to get and maintain a high rank to be a large defensive force for my alliance. In a sentence - I can't afford to play like that anymore in terms of schoolwork/general health; too much contactabillity/activity is required.

The last thing I want to mention is an apology to my PNAP's. I've always made it clear I'm strictly against people shipjumping from alliances or in general leaving the people you play with. I really tried to finish the round for you guys, but I just can't. I'm really sorry.

I'll be in #Broodwar only in IRC for those of you who I don't have on MSN already and want to stay in contact - otherwise add me on MSN at luckybrett50@hotmail.com.

Have fun to those of you still remaining.

P.S. I guess this means my streak of rank 1 start and first to 1100 land ends at 7 rounds - Good luck to future competitors! ;)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
See ya. Hope not to see you again, simply because I'd like to think you aren't the type to post needless goodbye threads :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This means i have to go to msn to ask for films and discuss house?

ffs dude.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Feels a bit weird saying goodbye since we r still gonna talk all the time anyway (i have ur number if u dont come on msn :D )

But all the same thanks for introducing me to this game and showing me the ropes, i don't think i could have asked for somebody better to teach me.

Cya :)

Max

Garden Designer
Aw Iamsmart, it's a real shame you never learned how to enjoy a life of inactivity, or gaining other rewards different from a high score/rank!

But if that is all you enjoy, then you certainly need to take a break mate, because being that active/contactable certainly isn't good for your health :( Have a rest from it and take care, but please do pop back and say hello anytime you want to check out goings on ^^

Ciao!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Cheers IAS, have had fun playing solo with you this round! You were pretty awesome again! Good luck in life and i am sure one day you will return! :D

Take care IoF

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
A shame to see yet another player leave :(

ciao dude, shame we couldn't be allied properly one round :p (last time i said that it was on Twigs' quit post, thus you're cursed to returning now! MWHAHAHAHA)

also a shame it's all or nothing for ya with the game :< but each to their own.

ciaoooooo

Davs

Garden Designer
Aw Iamsmart, it's a real shame you never learned how to enjoy a life of inactivity, or gaining other rewards different from a high score/rank!

But if that is all you enjoy, then you certainly need to take a break mate, because being that active/contactable certainly isn't good for your health :( Have a rest from it and take care, but please do pop back and say hello anytime you want to check out goings on ^^

Ciao!

My sentiments in a nutshell.
Enjoy yourself doing real things :)