Out of the Loop

vlad

Harvester
So, playing solo is fun and all, and i can spy the top people, etc etc ...

But i miss out on politics. Something to which was a large part of playing the game in the past?

Anyone fancy filling me in? Why were the other alliances wimpish to attack History? Was there no chance or scared?

Why does why alliance loose 4members (yea, i can count)....

Anything, as i seem to be hiding behind an AR mod, you learn nothing that goes on (Bar the fat git at the top reminds me of CK :D )

Alvestein

Garden Designer
no one cares enough to put in as much effort as History did at the start :p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Blackwolf took politics with him when he left :(

now its lost forever :p

nah, there was just nothing to complain about this round because of no competition for rank 1 :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
no one cares enough to put in as much effort as History did at the start :p

Pretty much this. Plus none of us wanted to work with Hero - LOL.

I prefer getting over 3 hours of sleep each night than being rank 1 :S

Rank 1 are the ones who get to sleep. Rank 2 are the ones who don't.

Very true

Not so much this round. More of that for Iamsmart, tbh. :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Alvestein

Garden Designer

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Pretty sure it stopped being funny after toby did it the first time.

Mysterious

Harvester
It is unfortunate, but yes, some of us have to grow up and can't spend 10 hours plus on an online game :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
10 hours a day sounds a bit strong. I think 7-8 enough for the old ftw standards, while now, you need to be active for the first week. After that - you've won the round. Then you can just stop loggin on at all, contactability is also not that necessary in a winning alliance. It's the rank 2 alliance that always makes most effort and suffers the most, sadly.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
10 hours a day sounds a bit strong. I think 7-8 enough for the old ftw standards, while now, you need to be active for the first week. After that - you've won the round. Then you can just stop loggin on at all, contactability is also not that necessary in a winning alliance. It's the rank 2 alliance that always makes most effort and suffers the most, sadly.

not necesarilly. if everyone spent the first week being so active, no one would go into a massive lead and the activity would carry on. someones gotta give at some point so why make the effort and waste all that time in the first place?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
not really. there's only 2 ftw alliances per round normally at the beginning (usually ones way better than the other anyways). If both are on par they'll just war and the winner will take it still.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
the only reason theres 2 ftw alliances is for the exact reasons i stated above. there are plenty of people in the lower ranked alliances who are just as capable of playing to the current rank 1 allied players standards but they just can't be assed to waste their time because at the end of the day if everyone were to spend 24/7 on this game, it'd be alot more competitive but there can still only be one winner and im sure alot of people wouldnt bother trying to put such a ridiculous amount of time and effort in because as you can see, there will always be someone who will put just that little bit more time into this game.