Old dusty trail

NightNinja

Harvester
60% ar no govt defence yeah im done. Then 90% and no govt defense. Even the govt seems to be dead here. Gg. Im done. Might be back in another cpl years.

NightNinja

Harvester
Blame your mom *****. Bullshit yall cheated. Got a hacker with ya. No way that shouldnt of triggered. And being zerord means havin no troops. I sent my remaining troops to die er go wasnt zerod dumb ****. Tell the story right. Cheating *****.

NightNinja

Harvester
You are good because you dont have to sleep much for school lil boy. And get into active GOOD alliance. Same two groups of guys winning. **** you hope everyone you love dies a horrible death.

Coon1

BANNED
Have a read about how AR and Gov defence works. Might shed some light on how/why they didn't trigger on you as you may not entirely understand it.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you'll be back tomorrow when you're done crying. once you wipe the tears, you might want to read a line in your news saying that you've had too much gov't defence and won't get anymore for 144 ticks...

that is.. you know.. if you can read.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
You are good because you dont have to sleep much for school lil boy. And get into active GOOD alliance. Same two groups of guys winning. **** you hope everyone you love dies a horrible death.

You can't say that and later say 'no ****s are given* hahaha! Some people really do get such butthurt over a game, it's amusing.

Coon1

BANNED

You can't say that and later say 'no ****s are given* hahaha! Some people really do get such butthurt over a game, it's amusing.

Jus like hao ur butthurt i dun luv u anymoar.

Jk bb i still luv u

Ash

Harvester
Pahahahahaha Hey Nighttinkerbell I love the message you left me on my profile pmsl Rage quitting is painfully sad to watch... Shh don't cry brush your teeth! X

Ash

Harvester
Hahaha Hey Nighttinkerbell this makes me happy to see where it concerns you...

Battle Report - Defending Nighttinkerbell [****]
[range] 12,000,000 hostile Harrier attacked, killing 28,289,598 allied staff.
[range] 1,742,646 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 2,274,306 hostile staff.
[range] 473,832 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 247,749 hostile staff.

Died: 2,522,055 enemies dead. 28,289,598 friendlies dead.

Hahahahahahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Pahahahahaha Hey Nighttinkerbell I love the message you left me on my profile pmsl Rage quitting is painfully sad to watch... Shh don't cry brush your teeth! X

Putting a kiss on the end of a message? Bit queer..

Ash

Harvester

You're just super gelly that my masculinity doesn't need to be rubbed down with a warm wet shammy leather just in order to buy into this whole social construct of believing it's somehow shameful to be as you put it "queer" ... I'm happily in a relationship with my Mrs for 6yrs now lol
Love you x hahahahahaha

jessicatan

Pruner

Insulting a rage quit when you yourself raged quit is pretty damn funny, well at least for that while... Then you came back with annoying petitions

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

You're just super gelly that my masculinity doesn't need to be rubbed down with a warm wet shammy leather just in order to buy into this whole social construct of believing it's somehow shameful to be as you put it "queer" ... I'm happily in a relationship with my Mrs for 6yrs now lol
Love you x hahahahahaha

Super gelly? How old are you?

Ash

Harvester

Insulting a rage quit when you yourself raged quit is pretty damn funny, well at least for that while... Then you came back with annoying petitions

Number 1: Never rage quit ever...
Number 2: Only started playing this again earlier on this year to reminisce
Number 3: Go away you're annoying now Hahahaha