Old dusty trail

Ash

Harvester
Pahahahahaha Hey Nighttinkerbell I love the message you left me on my profile pmsl Rage quitting is painfully sad to watch... Shh don't cry brush your teeth! X

Putting a kiss on the end of a message? Bit queer..

You're just super gelly that my masculinity doesn't need to be rubbed down with a warm wet shammy leather just in order to buy into this whole social construct of believing it's somehow shameful to be as you put it "queer" ... I'm happily in a relationship with my Mrs for 6yrs now lol
Love you x hahahahahaha

Super gelly? How old are you?

28 and still feeling young as ever ;-) I'll be a big kid and youthful til I'm 90!

jessicatan

Pruner
Pahahahahaha Hey Nighttinkerbell I love the message you left me on my profile pmsl Rage quitting is painfully sad to watch... Shh don't cry brush your teeth! X

You're just super gelly that my masculinity doesn't need to be rubbed down with a warm wet shammy leather just in order to buy into this whole social construct of believing it's somehow shameful to be as you put it "queer" ... I'm happily in a relationship with my Mrs for 6yrs now lol
Love you x hahahahahaha

28 and still feeling young as ever ;-) I'll be a big kid and youthful til I'm 90!

I really hope you don't live till 90

Ash

Harvester

Love you x hahahahahaha

Shhh Quiet Please...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Love you x hahahahahaha

:lol:

NightNinja

Harvester
You're welcome bud. Figure might as well give the land out before I left. Not a complete asshole always just most of the time.

And Ash you're not even worth the words to be honest. Your attempt at a slam at my user tag is stupid, and not even close to clever. Some of the other comments yeah sure I give you credit grudgingly.

Also Garrett..never recieved any defense before said attack so there was nothing to read. And if I couldnt read how would I be playing a text based game sir? Or on here for that matter. Meh whatever. It happened the account is deleted, and life goes on. Congrats on your finish sir, congrats on the win to all of NNC. GGWP.