[Recruiting] Ogluk's Flight School!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
So Next Round (Round 45) I shall be leading an Alliance with the goal of teaching newer players useful core skills of the game etc.

I am currently looking for 2-3 fellow trainers to complement myself and my able assistants.

Assistant apps please PM me on here or on forums, or Account mail me.

Any players wishing to join and learn please PM me or just post here.

Cheers!

Oggie

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I don my wizard hat and robes.. err wait...

I don my flight gear and goggles...

I've not been picked up for next round yet, nor do I want to lead and I generally prefer not to do ftw back to back.

sign me up coach.

Max

Garden Designer
Ooh - a training alliance! I couldn't endorse a better teacher than Ogluk, he's incredibly patient and has a supreme understanding of all aspects of the game. So join him and learn a lot people, he'll make you a bushtarion pro in no time :)

Kestal

Digger
I would like to learn!

I would like to learn!

I am interested in learning more!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Still looking, could do with a dozen or so noobs showing themselves :eek:

septimus

Harvester
Ya know Og, I had intended on stopping playing, but, I kind of like working with new people. If you still need a trainer or 2 I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, although I'd recommend myself as more of a backup as I can't make any guarantees of how committed I'll remain.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Call it Ogluks fight school. Sound manly.

i... thought it was already Ogluk's Fight School. well, that's how i've been reading it!! you just made me realise it was actually "Flight", and that somewhat made me disappointed. :(

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
rule #1. you don't correct 'flight' club
rule #2. you DON'T correct 'flight' club

it's 'flight' club... obviously we're all going to be harriers and strikers only... flying our way into nooblet rushes! bravely onward my adhd soldiers!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Also you do not patent intellectual property

This is Bushtarion, where you send robotic minions to kill James Bond wannabes - Don't tell me I can't do something relatively normal in comparison.

See now you've given the game away Garrett, which was our undoing this round (cheers Elderveld).

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
This is Bushtarion, where you send robotic minions to kill James Bond wannabes

AYE! My James Bond wannabes are perfect the way they are!
Just because they drive reliant robins except from Aston Martins does not give them a reason to die :(