New psolo sux donkey's dongle

CLem

Head Gardener
Re: New psolo sux donkey's dongle

What i find totally annoying for solos is the seed score when you are trying to develope, especially expensive techs. when you are trying to save up for something, your seed score keeps going up and up with you having the same troops and hence become more and more of an easy target for the top rankers. Yes, solos get time off in developments, but comparing the time you lose when you are flked constantly when you are teching it means nothing.

I remember I had seed score that was 80% of my total score when I was teching last round, not only you get flked, you also can't flk others to get the land back cause of the huge seed score.

I reckon solos should have less seed score than alliance players. Potential to abuse some may say, but how? There are seed thiefs out there. At round start, alliance players still have the upper hand of recieving defense from ally mates less seed score in solos will only make them able to save up better, maybe get a few more targets than usual and be targeted a bit less when saving. Mid round to round end, if a solo keep most of his/her score in seeds it just mean that it is going to be easier to be killed, then land raped, and in this case seed rape as well.

KISA

Weeder

I would actually like to hear Azzer's comments to this.

There is no doubt that flak wars are nearly impossible for solos. It has been discussed for many rounds so it isn't something new and surprising. Solos can't do round start, except maybe a couple hugely active players and even then only if they are lucky. Why is nothing done? If it truly is that this is an ally game, then so be it. Other than that, I can't figure out what's up. Raising AR at start was OK, but if it doesn't get past 90% it's useless against flak.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Jiggy said:
have to agree with bully here, its insanely hard to keep acres as psolo unless you were on 24/7 right from the first tick and were therefore top 100 from the start. Ive had to steal acres like mad to keep up especially when you choose a weaker starting route but gets stronger as the round progresses.

Staff [63,017,474 total]:
Gardener [51,976,566] Harvester [1,013,642]
Hippy [2,999,197] Yob [2,999,530]
Wheelbarrower [157,841] Ninja [0]
Spike Trap [500,000] Sleeping Gas Trap [3,370,698]

havent lost land or even been attacked to any great extent. and no spies show what i have or dont have. the breaks were a great excuse to news spam.

Personal Naps:
Nap 1: None (not mutual) Nap 2: None (not mutual)

Miscellaneous:
Alliance: None Solo Classed: Yes
AR Modifier: 0% Land Fat %: 17.28%

Total land had stole: 284

about 3k acres atm.

its the route you have gone. not the new system. im pure solo. and its working for me. but to be honest the rewards do seem less impressive than they use to be. but im not even sure what azzer has introduced. fully and whats hes finished introducing.

and i have all that flack simply because the bots have so many hippys/yobs. the fact it comes back to me if it dies doesnt bother me. because you get less back for attackign smaller targets then you would get for attacking 70%. and any one attacking a 70% solo shouldnt be an every day event. so it really really isnt that injuries are being a big factor. its that your either a bit fatter than those around you. or your just a nice target.

i use the theory that your value score / 16 = "the flack you should be able to stop"

if you know that your solo and cant hold land then dont get fat. till your technolgies are going to give you an advantage

oh and im not active Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.49 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.66 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion

ooo i just saw hobo say round 19. i think i came rank 10 that round as a solo :D

wrath

Pruner

there needs to be a base ar for psolo

now i have my flak strippers i'm ok but i get getting land raped and waking up with 0 ar

which really does suck donkeys