My Official Goodbye.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
If you haven't noticed, I've been not very active on the forums, IRC, anything, and many of you are probably glad. So I'm going to finally make this official. I'm done playing actively and more then likely playing at all. I will more than likely find myself coming back for a round or two to see how the game is doing, but am done committing my time, and sleep to this game. The good majority of the people that have made this what it is are quickly fading away, and this has done nothing but bad for my motivation to win. It has gotten to the point where even winning shows little to nothing towards your effort/abilities. Which is yet another reason i refuse to put in the effort I do and receive little to no respect/fame(bad word but oh well) for my accomplishments. I would like to thank anyone who has put up with me in their alliance, as a fellow member or my leader. I know I can be one of the biggest pains in the ass around. I would also like to thank those that have helped me to be what I am at this game, being, the active noob that somehow makes his away to rank 1 ally every round. I wouldn't ever be able to play this solo because i need 19 other people there to tell me what to send and when to recall. Which is yet another reason I bid thee farewell as I feel I currently am not committed enough to be on par with those other 19 members.

I'd first like to thank Azzer for making this game possible and continuing to put up with my idiocy, rule breaking, and many other antics. And even further continuing to put up with the **** others around give him, after all it is technically a "free" game.

Now to the randoms.
Zach - You showed me this game, and tought me how to play, only to be surpassed by me round after round due to activity. I'm glad last round I finally gave you a chance to prove yourself.

Cody - You're the reason I started playing again FTW, I figured another friend within the game would make it much more fun, and it did... for a round.

CK - You've helped me more than anyone else in this game, and actually made me feel like i had some talent.

Cheese - We've had a lot of good times together. Sorry last round I treated you like **** for most of the round.

Twigley - One of the few FTW leaders that could **** me completely over 2 rounds in a row and continue to get me to join your allies. Also one of the few leaders that put trust in me and recognized my devotion.

Silence - I will always remember you as the person I hated most in this game, I would do anything to piss you off. But 2(?) rounds ago i finally likened up to you and have since considered you a friend.

Martin - You were always my biggest role model in this game, I wanted to be in an ally with your for as long as I remember, (i remember my 3rd round you P-Napped me and actually defended me a few times :p it made my round) Sadly the round I was recruited by you I found out it was simply because I was replacing you... and then when I finally did play with you, you weren't as active/devoted as before, was still a pleasure.

Joe2727 - I <3 YOU!

Hmm there are many more that have slipped my mind as I've randomly decided to post this at 1:00 AM and am on the verge of passing out. If you feel like my notification of your existence is important to you feel free to post on this and if i have any fond memories I'll be sure to edit you in :D

- Davis

TaO

Tree Surgeon
k. bye!

You can be a dick, but you're a good guy really. ;)

Love ya Davis.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well. I can't honestly say I'll miss you in the slightest but it is sad to see yet another player depart.

On the bright side....

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited:

Ram

Head Gardener
If you didn't post that sh*t last round. I'd probably still think you're not an immature ****.

Sorry to see you go though :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Good luck in the real world Davis, didn't really know you - But I'm sure you aren't as bad as people in here make out.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
lol yeah apparently only the people that dislike me are posting on here so far :p oh well love me hate me its still an obsession.

Bruce666

Harvester
after my operation ill be off here for a while or ever but will say my goodbyes too you now until you slagged me off for my time leading this round i thought of you as a friend and will ignore your references this round and think back too second2none where you were a class act

Good luck

Davis

Tree Surgeon
thanks bruce :) gl to you too.

and whoever deleted alci's post please put it back :( i love his assholeish ways :(

or alci mail me it :D

Davis

Tree Surgeon
you two toy :) dude i miss TBA :( everyone in there was so fun i didn't even care about the "win"/"loss due to being a powerblock" the members were what made me stay :( /gonna miss the good ole' days.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Haha you didn't treat me like sh*t only thing I found out of order in that round was the post you made on the forums, and that aint exactly something I'm going to cry about either.
Been a pleasure playing with you (not in a sexual way as that will never stop)

Good luck in the real world and hope the band pulls off nicely for you mate. Adios!