MY K/D ratio is bigger than YOUR K/D ratio

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Damn "none" cares.

You're sh!t at uno.

kthnxbai.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
If WWIII breaks out I call Twigs, he can kill 1.76 people before he dies, what a tremendous attribute :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Wow people are talking about stats in a game and you morons take it as a chance to flame.

GG.

Ezekiel

Harvester
I was in the top 30k for kills and score before I stopped playing. Had like a 2.43 k/d ratio. Still think you'd pwn me Twigs :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I was in the top 30k for kills and score before I stopped playing. Had like a 2.43 k/d ratio. Still think you'd pwn me Twigs :)

Considering you did glitched lobbies for a week where you would get scores of 1000 kills +, yes i do, and you really shouldn't be bragging about it.

What a joker. Move on.

Yeah I've been playing them for like a week now. Like you said, I knw it's cheating but it's so insanely fun. I can't host them myself though, so add me, Moooorish,

Just went 1024 - 184.
Was pretty happy lol. I prestiged again 6 hours ago and I'm a 37 already lol. Those games are hilarious.

Last edited:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Considering you did glitched lobbies for a week where you would get scores of 1000 kills +, yes i do, and you really shouldn't be bragging about it.

What a joker. Move on.

Yeah I've been playing them for like a week now. Like you said, I knw it's cheating but it's so insanely fun. I can't host them myself though, so add me, Moooorish,

Just went 1024 - 184.
Was pretty happy lol. I prestiged again 6 hours ago and I'm a 37 already lol. Those games are hilarious.

pwned :p

*high fives twiggles*

TaO

Tree Surgeon
z0mg!

Twigley
Landscape Designer

STOP POSTING TWIGLEY!

Ezekiel

Harvester
A week?! lol ofc. like maybe 5 or 6 games I stayed and played.

Guess there's only one way to find out nub.

Anyways, whats 1k kills when its out of 40k. Nothing. How about quoting my picture aswell my 76- 12 or whatever it was. If i keep that as my average.

Not to mention The string of 36-1's i get daily (i.e 25 kills then a nuke).

Changer

Head Gardener
Anyways, whats 1k kills when its out of 40k. Nothing.

Actually its 1/40th

5-6 games of that = 1/10th of your until kill score. And i reckon you are probably under estimating the amount of games. So im gonna assume 1/4 of your kills are from those games

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
A week?! lol ofc. like maybe 5 or 6 games I stayed and played.

You are still a cheat and i don't believe you at all - i think you are a liar.
You said you prestiged and are level 37 already from those games.
You don't get that from just a few kills.

Guess there's only one way to find out nub.

I will play you anytime whenever you want.
Infact bring a friend so it's 2 v 1 as you will need them.
Im sick of scrubs like you who think they are good because they play noobs constantly in Pub matches.
I've played with you before in the past when my gamertag was MySheep and you were terrible.
My new gamertag: Adjust My Aim
Make my day.

Anyways, whats 1k kills when its out of 40k. Nothing. How about quoting my picture aswell my 76- 12 or whatever it was. If i keep that as my average.

What changer said.
That was only one game and your kill spread is + 800.
If you added say 4000 kills+ to my stats i would have pretty much the same K/D and i am underestimating the amount of kills you got from that.
It isn't impressive at all and you should do the maths.

Not to mention The string of 36-1's i get daily (i.e 25 kills then a nuke).

Have you any idea how easy it is to get a nuke on TDM or FFA?
Or how easy it is to go 30 - 5 constantly?
The fact you are bragging about this is sad.
It isnt hard to get to 7 kills and rely on a harrier and a chopper gunner.

I play SnD, not TDM or FFA.
TDM and FFA are full of newer players and provide no real challenge for me.

Even if i go 7-2 / 10 - 3 / 5 - 0 in SnD it takes 10 times longer to get any kind of real increase in K/D.

Did i mention you are a cheat?

Enigma

Weeder
omg totally over being australian playing this game... <snip>

If you're on the PS3, I'll clear some list on my PSN for you ... Add Me!

E-N-I-G-M-A

I honestly have no problems getting green rooms as I usually have at least 1-2 others in a party with me at any time (which helps as it doesn't search for rooms for me when in a party, just creates rooms).... very occasionally it will merge to a laggy room, but generally it's brilliant connections in rooms full of Aus/NZ.

If playing solo, then simply watch the search and cancel it when it gets to "searching ping > 70ms" and retry... you should end up with green rooms most the time ;)

Ezekiel

Harvester
Woah woah. Is it that time of the month? What kindo f retarded hypocrite are you? Talking about stat then flaming for no reason? I was just bantering. Congrats on going against your own word in less than 3 posts.

Also, no? I have never played with you. I have you added on one gamer tag on the xbox that is in my living room, that I don't even play on, my flat mates do. And 1v1 WTF is that? Doesn't work on mw. I was thinking of just being on the same time in SnD and seeing who does better.

Rofl, a cheat, I will gladly prove you otherwise.

But now I'm thinking not since you're some high strung gaming leet n3rd.

And changer, who are you?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rofl, a cheat, I will gladly prove you otherwise.

You played glitched lobbies for mass kills and admited it was cheating.
You are a cheater.
Simple as.

And yes you added me on My Sheep and you sucked ass so hard (This was about a month after realise).

You are a cheat now shush.

Changer is someone who doesn't cheat.

Changer

Head Gardener
How does it matter who i am?

Ill ask you, who are you? Oh yea, it doesnt matter, Cheat.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I take that back. I don't want Twigley. He'd just fight with the other soldiers over who can kill more enemies and then I'd end up with a civil war!

And then Ezekiel would come along with his hollow point rounds and snipe everyone dead while Twigley complained about how using hollow point bullets is unfair.

And Changer could count the deaths for me.

:)