MY K/D ratio is bigger than YOUR K/D ratio

Ezekiel

Harvester
Rofl, a cheat, I will gladly prove you otherwise.

You played glitched lobbies for mass kills and admited it was cheating.
You are a cheater.
Simple as.

And yes you added me on My Sheep and you sucked ass so hard (This was about a month after realise).

You are a cheat now shush.

Changer is someone who doesn't cheat.

Yes, I played glitched lobbies for the week I knew about them before they got shut down. Yes, one game I did really well. What anyone will tell you who played those games (which I know you did as well) is that for every one game that you do good, there's one where you join 2 minutes in, and people have AC130's with unlimited ammo and cream you into the ground. I remember seeing my flat mate playing and being 12-210.

We played because it was hilarious, not for stats. It quite easily balanced out. If you don't want to believe me? I really couldn't care less. If you want to post your K/D ratio, then i'm going to post mine. And if mine is > than yours (which it is), good for me, suck on that, cover it it up with excuses as much as you want. Why don't you stop being a hypocrite, take some of your own advice and chill, rather than looking like an angry child.

Oh, and I have never played with you, stop lying. I will though next time you're on. Show you that maybe the sun doesn't shine out of your arse.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh, and I have never played with you, stop lying. I will though next time you're on. Show you that maybe the sun doesn't shine out of your arse.

I look forward to it, and how am i meant to know if your gamertag is you or your flat mates - (Which is prolly BS).

I finally played some TDM with Franny last night and the amount of games in a row where i am getting 30 odd to 6 with A 3,4,5 kill streak set up is just stupid.

TDM is so dull, imo.

And you said you were flying through presitges while playing these lobbies.
You don't fly through presitiges by playing crap and only getting 12 kills in those games.

Stop the lying, cheat.

Ezekiel

Harvester
It's called challenges? When you have a half an hour long game its easy to get 100 kills with each gun, hence the game with a 1,000.

lol, stop ignoring half my posts, bad kid.

My k/d > yours.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I'm ignoring your drivvle.
Getting 100 kills with 10 guns aint gonna give you much XP from challenges.
Stop lying.

Your K/D is as a result of cheating and playing TDM and FFA.
What's your point?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My K/D ratio is better than all of y'all, y'hear!?

Ezekiel

Harvester
I'm ignoring your drivvle.
Getting 100 kills with 10 guns aint gonna give you much XP from challenges.
Stop lying.

Your K/D is as a result of cheating and playing TDM and FFA.
What's your point?

1)thats like 5k xp, quote a lot when the most i got form kill im pretty sure was about 7k xp a game.

2)Drivel*

Twigley, why are you even still posting?

You moan at people flaming stats, then do that two posts later. You're making yourself sound more and more stupid every time you post.

You fly off the handle of a little banter, for some unknown reason trying to insult me about my mw2 stats, a game I don't even play anymo....infact just A GAME. How much of a nerd do you want to be. Plus, you're not even arguing. Apparently everything you say is true (i play with you, all my kills are form cheating) which none of it is, and everything I say is a lie (which it isn't). That's not an argument that you being deluded.

Just face it. You're the one spouting the drivel. kthx

/argument

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
epenis.jpg

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ezekiel i am annoyed that you are posting your K/D ratio which has been heavily influenced in both mine and Changers view by your apparent cheating (your own admission). I don't mind people posting their stats if they are valid and accurate and actually have some slight use.

Maybe i am geting far too worked up over the fact you cheated but i find it an annoyance when i see so much of it in the game. Maybe you are just feeling the brunt of my frustration because you think it's funny to do it.

If you think this is my flying off the handle, wtf you clearly don't know me. I am trying to avoid writing on the substantial rise in capacity in 1994 of the Foshan factories and what effect this had on todays environmental policy in China ( :-( )

I do find it funny how you dismiss someones opinion as deluded and back it up with your own dellusions though (something you probally think im doing right now but i still found that funny). I just can't take the opinion of a cheater seriously or beleive you in what you say, sorry.

I would say you are being the nerd as when i say your K/D is heavily a result of cheating and that i would still beat you, you say this:

Guess there's only one way to find out nub.

You issued a challenge on the net over mw2.
Jeez it's just a GAME, right?
k.

And btw.

* Quite (not quote) omg look at me i correct grammatical spelling mistakes.

I lolled but my penis does feel bigger when my k/d increases :(

Ezekiel

Harvester
Do you have to get the last word in every time?

Look, I wouldn't of posted if I didn't have something to be "proud" about. Ignoring Changers broken maths about how 1k kills is 1/4 of my score (no?) those games really made no difference. It all balanced out. Believe me or not, idc. I was still posting o/t until you see something that bettered you and decided to go OTT in order to make sure you sounded like you were the 1337 player of the thread.

You're deluded because you take you're own word for gospel. You say everything so matter-of-factly. I even admitted to playing those games, so at what point am I being deluded. Not to mention you only choose to quote half my points, showing you clearly don't have answer for most of what i have said. So go on, get your last word in again blah blah blah, you clearly need some sort of validation from all of this.

And i'm dyspraxic/dyslexic so i'm allowed to spell wrong.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Do you have to get the last word in every time?

Look, I wouldn't of posted if I didn't have something to be "proud" about. Ignoring Changers broken maths about how 1k kills is 1/4 of my score (no?) those games really made no difference. It all balanced out. Believe me or not, idc. I was still posting o/t until you see something that bettered you and decided to go OTT in order to make sure you sounded like you were the 1337 player of the thread.

You're deluded because you take you're own word for gospel. You say everything so matter-of-factly. I even admitted to playing those games, so at what point am I being deluded. Not to mention you only choose to quote half my points, showing you clearly don't have answer for most of what i have said. So go on, get your last word in again blah blah blah, you clearly need some sort of validation from all of this.

And i'm dyspraxic/dyslexic so i'm allowed to spell wrong.

Being dispraxic has nothig to do with your spelling it affect your balance.
And it also has nothing to do with being a
CHEATER! ARGHH!!!!

Ezekiel

Harvester
Being dispraxic has nothig to do with your spelling it affect your balance.
And it also has nothing to do with being a
CHEATER! ARGHH!!!!

Dyspraxia is best explained as being clumsy physically (i.e typos) and mentally (i.e getting words mixed up).

But thank you for trying to tell me what I have. Much appreciated.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ah that old Chesnut.

"Oh you always have to get the last word in", while infact by saying that and then making more points you are in turn doing the exact same. It's hypocrisy at it's best ;) Such an interesting tool for a debate though, congratulations. But i don't care who has the last word i just enjoy trolling your cheating self.

I hate how when people are having a debate, there is always the point where someone brings up those 3 things - "Omg you always have the last word", "Omg you dont even answer half my points" and "Your opinion is deluded". Iirc there is a term for resorting to this line of debate but i can't re-collect what it's called :(

I havn't made myself to be the 1,337 player of this thread i posted that it was sad i had 30,000 kills and was keeping people updated on how i was doing in the game.

Also how can you say that i am deluded in taking my own opinion as gospel. If you don't see how moronic that statement is then im sorry for you.

I don't answer half of what you say because it isn't important to my one and only point - you are a cheat and your K/D is influenced from it - posting your K/D and then asking if i think i can beat you is just stupid.

There is no use saying "Oh i only cheated for a week" as usually the word of a cheat is not taken as truthful. Again if you can't see that then i feel sorry for you.

I also don't give a sh!t what condition you have, but thank you for sharing.

Changer

Head Gardener
Broken maths? lols

I would repeat myself but theres no need. Go reread my post.

kThxBai.

Ezekiel

Harvester
Ok so let me try this like you then.

Ah that old Chesnut.

"Oh you always have to get the last word in", while infact by saying that and then making more points you are in turn doing the exact same. It's hypocrisy at it's best ;) Such an interesting tool for a debate though, congratulations. But i don't care who has the last word i just enjoy trolling your cheating self.

I didn't add different points. Are you retarded? I answered points already made. And LOL, trolling. Do you even now what that means? n3rd.

I hate how when people are having a debate, there is always the point where someone brings up those 3 things - "Omg you always have the last word", "Omg you dont even answer half my points" and "Your opinion is deluded". Iirc there is a term for resorting to this line of debate but i can't re-collect what it's called :(

Yeaaah ofc all arguments come down to that....not. Maybe that's your experience because you [/b]do[/b] always have to get the last word, ignore other peoples points because you dont have an answer, and generally be deluded, so when you argue people always point it out. Come up with a way out of that, douche.

I havn't made myself to be the 1,337 player of this thread i posted that it was sad i had 30,000 kills and was keeping people updated on how i was doing in the game.

So instantly trying to defend yourself against my better ratio with what is a weak argument at best doesn't isn't trying to prove how good you think you are? "OMG u ch3ater iM betTTeeerrrrr!!11". Yeah, so leet.

Also how can you say that i am deluded in taking my own opinion as gospel. If you don't see how moronic that statement is then im sorry for you.

Oh my god...you actually are mentally handicapped aren't you? You think everything you say is right. Taking it for gospel. That's ignorance at THE highest level. And you tell me i'm being a moron? You can even comprehend the fact that something you say might be wrong. It's insane.

I don't answer half of what you say because it isn't important to my one and only point - you are a cheat and your K/D is influenced from it - posting your K/D and then asking if i think i can beat you is just stupid.

Ok so my point about how for every one game you do good in those glitched lobbies, there's one where you do bad, therefore balancing it all but completely (NULLIFYING YOUR POINT COMPLETELY) doesn't refer to your point? Yes it does.

Or since you like to talk about arguing as a verb rather than the topic in which we are arguing about, how about the way you ignore my point about being a hypocrite withing 3 posts? Flipping out for nor reason? yeah. No answer again I guess.

There is no use saying "Oh i only cheated for a week" as usually the word of a cheat is not taken as truthful. Again if you can't see that then i feel sorry for you.

So here were are at square one, with you choosing to believe what you want and not listening. I already said, don't believe me, i couldn't care less. Why would I lie? I already admitted to playing them, so I am telling the truth. There is nothing I have lied about. You seem to think cheating makes me untruthful. No, cheating makes me a cheater. Lying would make me untruthful. Therefore you don't have a leg to stand on really do you?

I also don't give a sh!t what condition you have, but thank you for sharing.

You give a **** enough to correct my spelling, so you should care.

GG

Ezekiel

Harvester
Broken maths? lols

I would repeat myself but theres no need. Go reread my post.

kThxBai.

You seem like a nerd. But nerds are usually good at maths. 1,000 (ONE THOUSAND- is not 1 quarter of my total kills 70,000 (.SEVENTY THOUSAND)

Ezekiel

Harvester
Read my post and understand before you post again. thanks

I don't care what your workings are, your final summation was a quarter of my kills are from glitched games which is ridiculous. Such a stupid comment.