• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

My ideal round length would be

My ideal round length would be

• 4 weeks

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 5 weeks

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 10 weeks (Or around 76 days - Current Round Length)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Variable amount of time based on number of sign ups

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
This has been previously asked, many times before, but lets get a fresh take.

Vote on the poll and provide any reasoning you wish in response.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Have it based on ammount of sign-ups + allow people to vote for round to end, if over 90%(or something) of the players want the round to end, alliances are locked and it ends in a couple of days

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Knocking a couple of weeks off won't do any harm, I don't think. Those last two weeks are often the most boring whenever I'm in the rank 1 alliance - And if they aren't attacking, the rank 2/3 alliances aren't defending, thus the top 3 alliances aren't really doing anything at all.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I don't see an option for 76 days. Kind of biased. If people want the round to stay the same length they should be able to vote for it.

Making the round a few weeks shorter couldn't hurt though.

edd

Tree Surgeon
The fact that te top ally gets lazy at the round end is hardly a good reason to lower round length, it is prime time for the rank 2/3 to get some hits in and get revenge for the inc that they had been receiving the whole time. A lot of the bigger battles in the round happen at the end.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I don't see an option for 76 days. Kind of biased. If people want the round to stay the same length they should be able to vote for it.

Making the round a few weeks shorter couldn't hurt though.

Updated poll options.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Now make the voters visible so I know who to call a moron

Davs

Garden Designer
I've always preferred mid-to-late round as it's the time I get to play with my fully teched route with a decent number of troops. Whilst I wouldn't want to increase the round length, I wouldn't decrease the time I get to play with my toys either. Admittedly, this is the point of view of someone who's never played around the top, so tends to get more out of a whole round anyway...