Mini Tournament

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Mini Tournament

Havoc: Extended the havoc since it'll be silly starting the tournament up before New Years Day - don't want New Years disrupting the tournament when it's setup :p

:/

And i just noticed that it went into portal rankings as round 30.
Epic fail.

Satureum

Pruner

Twigley said:
Havoc: Extended the havoc since it'll be silly starting the tournament up before New Years Day - don't want New Years disrupting the tournament when it's setup :p

:/

And i just noticed that it went into portal rankings as round 30.
Epic fail.

He said it would happen, but that he'd fix it.

wtf Azzer. lol

[middle] 1 hostile Azzer With Santas Hat used festive spirit to gain allegiance of 4,349 allied staff.

Max

Garden Designer

Correct me if I am wrong, but does this imply at least 4 more days of havoc?

"HAVOC! The round is now in havoc. It will last for 608 ticks."

What on earth am I going to do without a proper round of bushtarion to play!!?!? :p

Shadow

Harvester

Satureum said:
I will be online... I was on during Christmas, hell, ate my Christmas dinner at the computer so I wouldn't miss havoc.

I dont think thats somethign you want to admit to the public...

And are there any details on wot this Tournements settings will be :s

brett

Planter

when will this start! Am dying for some competitive bush

saint1d

Head Gardener

! Two weeks of 10 minute ticks Capture The Flag world. Start cash of £1,000,000,000,000 and start land of 250. Sleep mode is disabled, anti-rape of any kind is disabled, and alliance limits are set to 10. Alliances will be locked about 2 days in to the round, so make sure you are happy with your alliance after the first couple of days (gives you some time to change your allies around a bit though). Developments are 75% of their usual time/cost, and there is no dev multiplier. There's 3 flags available. Tech tree is as usual, though bunkers and sentry turrets are disabled. Prize will be 10 credits per member for every member of the winning alliance on flag points, with 3 credits per member for 2nd place on flag points. Anyone not in an alliance when the alliances get locked, will be placed in to any free alliances randomly (with extra allies created as necessary and a random leader picked). If you want to run a random ally just create an ally and don't fill it up, but alliances are otherwise normal, recruitment wise. But remember alliances locked means you cannot join, create, or leave an alliance beyond that point, so be sure on your alliance choices. Injuries are disabled! Instead there is an old-school base insurance on everything, 30%

Souls

Official Helper

If they aren't then I quit! FOREVER!

Matt

Harvester

Just a quick question about this mini round sorry if its been asked before but i havent time to read through every post.

I have 9 Flag Points and my Ally has 0?
is this because i got these flag points when i were in a different ally and they do not follow you? or is this a bug?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I'm guessing it's because you were in a different alliance. That's how effectiveness rankings work as well.

mrmongo

Harvester

well i gotta say azzer its a crappy tournament, all you done is create a battle between the same top 2-3 alliances and offered them a bonus of 10 creds each next round.... same active people doin the same active ****. Shud have been all solo world then see what happens. But i suppose thats too much of a change for you to make as so many people wont like it cause they cant play with their bumchums... ah well not long to go.

Elderveld

Official Helper

its fun, bit of chaos..... and when alliances come public tonight its gonna be total chaos!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

mrmongo said:
well i gotta say azzer its a crappy tournament, all you done is create a battle between the same top 2-3 alliances and offered them a bonus of 10 creds each next round.... same active people doin the same active smeg. Shud have been all solo world then see what happens. But i suppose thats too much of a change for you to make as so many people wont like it cause they cant play with their bumchums... ah well not long to go.

this is an alliance game for the most part.
and tbh if everyone was solo, these same active smegs you talk about will still rape everyone right?

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Cyrus said:
mrmongo said:
well i gotta say azzer its a crappy tournament, all you done is create a battle between the same top 2-3 alliances and offered them a bonus of 10 creds each next round.... same active people doin the same active smeg. Shud have been all solo world then see what happens. But i suppose thats too much of a change for you to make as so many people wont like it cause they cant play with their bumchums... ah well not long to go.

this is an alliance game for the most part.
and tbh if everyone was solo, these same active smegs you talk about will still rape everyone right?

*cough* the bunker round *cough*