Messages From The Admin:(current one)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
White Knights and Wizards:
White Knights and White Wizards will now refuse to be sent on an attack. They will simply ignore the order and stay at home if you try to attack with them. They can still be sent out in defence. Also, the "h" "t" "q" "f" (half, third, quarter, fifth) codes for military page should now generally give more accurate results, particularly for a third. Remember that these codes apply to your total staff, not staff home. You can use percents for "staff home" by using an @ instead of a % (20@ = 20% of staff available, 20% = 20% of total staff of that type).

This should be two separate sections if you ask me, stuff about mobs and the "h" "t" "q" "f" (half, third, quarter, fifth) codes, shouldn't be under a section titled "White Knights and Wizards:" just a OCD thing that bugs :p hence this being a gripe not a suggestion :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You know how I know you're gay? This thread!

It's just cos while I was in the military code page doing the white knight/white wizard code, I also remembered how people had found the old third quarter etc. stuff annoyingly inaccurate at times... so I fixed that too. And announced the two together as they'd happened at the same time, and both been involving the same code-file (military page)! :p