• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Manual

Walking_Death

Harvester
Update it. I could add/edit some things myself, or some of the other helpers could do it. Short and simple. In fact, maybe bring in a few of the wiki's features like the Dead units, and strategies for individual units like the wiki had.

If no one is free to do this, then I could add in what little I know myself if you gave me the priviledges... thanks :)

Souls

Official Helper
Most helpers are busy enough with life and other things to just read through every section of the manual and fix things that don't work. If I get alerted to something that needs editing or fixing, I do it. Feel free to compile a list of edits or changes that need to be done (broken links, missing text, etc.), and either any other helper or I will get to it. Fact of the matter is that we don't go through and fix things that aren't red, blatantly obvious flags

Steve_God

Official Helper
There are plans for some of us helpers to include much of the useful info from the wiki that was recovered, into the Manual - however life has so far got in the way of me having a free day to get round to do it - hopefully will have chance before the round's out :)

Walking_Death

Harvester
Most helpers are busy enough with life and other things to just read through every section of the manual and fix things that don't work. If I get alerted to something that needs editing or fixing, I do it. Feel free to compile a list of edits or changes that need to be done (broken links, missing text, etc.), and either any other helper or I will get to it. Fact of the matter is that we don't go through and fix things that aren't red, blatantly obvious flags

Did you not notice me saying that if it's too much of a problem, I could do some myself :p. And I understand that life can be a pain in the ass for little stuff like a manual, so I, who does not have a life, can do so if presented with the information and some guidelines :)

Walking_Death

Harvester
then write some stuff, post it up here so people can put it in the manual.

PBs have high armor. They are in the upper 1 star armor unit.

Cyborg Gardeners have high armor, Protester Gurus struggle to get 1:1 on them.

Serfs are used as "anti-sweepers" during the Flak Wars.

Etc. Etc. I could do more. Simple stuff like that though.

Souls

Official Helper
That's wiki material. The manual is to be used as a guideline, not a material for in-depth play. Going into specific unit uses is a little much. If we had the wiki, that's be appropriate, but not for the manual.

EDIT -
Did you not notice me saying that if it's too much of a problem, I could do some myself . And I understand that life can be a pain in the ass for little stuff like a manual, so I, who does not have a life, can do so if presented with the information and some guidelines

I did notice you say that, and disregarded it, because the manual doesn't need anything added to it. Just updated to be with the recent changes, and maybe fixed up for a few broken links.

Walking_Death

Harvester
That's wiki material. The manual is to be used as a guideline, not a material for in-depth play. Going into specific unit uses is a little much. If we had the wiki, that's be appropriate, but not for the manual.

EDIT -
Did you not notice me saying that if it's too much of a problem, I could do some myself . And I understand that life can be a pain in the ass for little stuff like a manual, so I, who does not have a life, can do so if presented with the information and some guidelines

I did notice you say that, and disregarded it, because the manual doesn't need anything added to it. Just updated to be with the recent changes, and maybe fixed up for a few broken links.

then bring back the wiki

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
The wiki was a waste of time. Nobody ever updated that either.

So true. There was about a two month period after its creation where it was filled with up-t-date and valuable information, but as the rounds passed everything was completely outdated and was more of a hindrance than benefit to the playing population

Walking_Death

Harvester
The wiki was a waste of time. Nobody ever updated that either.

So true. There was about a two month period after its creation where it was filled with up-t-date and valuable information, but as the rounds passed everything was completely outdated and was more of a hindrance than benefit to the playing population

then update it? I could do that if it was there.