[Full] Living the Dream

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I am offering a one-time-only deal to the next lucky eighteen people who mail me...so really it's more of an eighteen-times-only deal, but that isn't the point.

The point is that next round me and el Lafinho are once again offering our sublime skills of leadership to a few blessed individuals! That's right! You too have the chance of playing with the two most accomplished, charming, witty, intelligent and handsome players in the game! FOR FREE!

All you have to do is swear undying loyalty to us and our red, demonic overlord Beelzebub and sign a perfectly harmless contract giving us power of attorney, right to make live-ending decisions on your behalf, and also everlasting ownership of your divine soul. But you do get a sweet badge and a certificate proclaiming you as one of our Class of 49. A BADGE, PEOPLE! (Disclaimer: Badge and certificate may not be real).

If, like all right-minded people, you find this deal and all its totally innocent small-print acceptable, read on!

Our plan:

- World domination

Our tactic:

- Inactivity and possibly snide forum remarks on the noobness of other players

Likely outcome:

- Spectacular victory with absolutey no possibility of failure!

So message me now and book you place for this once in a lifetime experience! LIVE THE DREAM!

Last edited:

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
I may accept your offer. But it might be the case that I'm only on 1 day a week. =P on the plus side ill be a -5 GMT =P lol

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Infect others with a meh attitude and cause an across the board decrease in activity... Then BAM! Ayre's rock to the face.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
You spend around 1.53 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

This is the kind of activity that we're looking at. To be fair, we currently have someone in the alliance who has had all of 9 ticks online, so there's no activity needed.

What we do ask, is that you sit around, plot deviously, and then let your plans collapse due to shear disinterest and apathy.

All-in-all, this is a place for you to sharpen your whit, join us in some matches of Fifa or CoD, or whatever the next new rage will be, and then occasionally check this game when we get bored of the xbox.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
All-in-all, this is a place for you to sharpen your whit, join us in some matches of Fifa or CoD, or whatever the next new rage will be, and then occasionally check this game when we get bored of the xbox.

That pretty much sums it up.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
With me, twigs, toby, Nightmare and LAFiN on xbox, that is the place to be!

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I can pretty much assure you ill be inactive :)

Currently +9 also so count me as a oz