Let's talk smack

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
6 9589 27 I want to be an airborne ranger Villainous

I was in a DaX post!

qBYyhF1s.png

And I didn't even call you stupid! That's a rare privilege.

BabyMaker

Weeder
if i have anything to say about why BW didnt resist alongwith SP it would be because we wanted to do our own thing. yes some of us were butt hurt over SPs' dumb decision to hit us instead of team up and hit asc. but frankly we were enjoying actually getting some sleep. it was the holiday season and alot of people were UC and just exhausted from always getting pranked online. and we knew if we teamed up with SP for a resistance that would only mean more days of no sleep and having to be on all the time for a 3 ally war. (granted the resistance was a success). so doing our own thing and rushing asc every now and then seemed like a better option. it wasnt so much of resentment towards SP (although there was some), but I think alot of us were just tired. I may be speaking for myself on this, im not 100% sure

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
if i have anything to say about why BW didnt resist alongwith SP it would be because we wanted to do our own thing. yes some of us were butt hurt over SPs' dumb decision to hit us instead of team up and hit asc. but frankly we were enjoying actually getting some sleep. it was the holiday season and alot of people were UC and just exhausted from always getting pranked online. and we knew if we teamed up with SP for a resistance that would only mean more days of no sleep and having to be on all the time for a 3 ally war. (granted the resistance was a success). so doing our own thing and rushing asc every now and then seemed like a better option. it wasnt so much of resentment towards SP (although there was some), but I think alot of us were just tired. I may be speaking for myself on this, im not 100% sure

correctomondo and also the spy thing.

FeR

Harvester
As leader, seeing the team I had put in the effort they did, I believe that we deserve the win. The fact is we did come back from having no troops once and having very little a second time, and did so in the best way we saw fit. If you don't agree that we deserve it then that's your opinion, but saying we have a lack of experience and that we were played is just wrong.

Why would you deserve it? Because you did nothing? Nothing at all?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WHAT IM GOING TO SAY NOW, GOES FOR PEOPLE IN ASC FOR YOUR FUTURE ROUNDS).

Just one reminder for you bounch of recalling queens (We have seen some incredible recalls this round which are really to laugh about, but meh, we all have done this sometime so i wont say much about it :p).

We are having fun with the attacks of 5-10 man in a tick to take 300 land overall because i honestly think that is sometimes the only way, even if it looks like stupid/noob/bashing/etc. I will never moan of people attacking together, even if it is like this, etc (We are in a WAR Game). All i want to say is, last round you were all saying we sucked because we did this. Now you are doing this. How do you feel about it? You really dont care because you are in the opposite side, right?
On your future round, before you start moaning like little girls if you happen to be on the lower ranks, are you going to think about it first? Or will you just start crying again as if you never did it?

Thats all. bye

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why did I make this thread? :/

And there's a million of us just like me
Who cuss like me; who just don't give a **** like me
Who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
It just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
will the real slim quigley please stand up
and put one of those fingers on each hand up

Gazzy

Head Gardener
As leader, seeing the team I had put in the effort they did, I believe that we deserve the win. The fact is we did come back from having no troops once and having very little a second time, and did so in the best way we saw fit. If you don't agree that we deserve it then that's your opinion, but saying we have a lack of experience and that we were played is just wrong.

When SP hit sleep we went 1v1 with BW and won. When SP came out of sleep we went 1v1 with them and won.

Everything else is blind luck or pure 1337 (depending on your point of view).

But beating 2nd and 3rd place in 1v1s is NOT nothing, no matter how hard you try to tell everyone otherwise.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

When SP hit sleep we went 1v1 with BW and won. When SP came out of sleep we went 1v1 with them and won.

But beating 2nd and 3rd place in 1v1s is NOT nothing, no matter how hard you try to tell everyone otherwise.

I think what he's trying to say is you guys by technicality had less of a bad time, and less required activity. And I know SP were indefinitely on 110% for over 1/2 of this round from first hand experience - And you guys had 2 rebuild times where incoming was minimal at it's worst. The fact you were killed is no excuse in this, as you had to be terrible enough to die twice in the first place. Just trying to give you a bit of understanding into what I think FeR is implying. Both BW and SP have put multitudes more effort into this round than your alliance.

Nowadays victory is meaningless anyway, so it doesn't really take anything away that could technically be given in the first place.

trolls.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D323

Gazzy

Head Gardener
No, he said we did nothing. I corrected him.

Your post is just your opinion. Don't masquerade it as someone else's.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
No, he said we did nothing. I corrected him.

Your post is just your opinion. Don't masquerade it as someone else's.

Nupe - My opinion is somewhere around. It's pretty clear to me what that meant with a little adjustment via the language barrier.

I don't need to disguise my opinions - It's not something I have anything of a reputation for, is all I'll say.

Rooster

Harvester
i swear you have not been watching this round.

that is all.

I swear I have eyes. Unless I am actually that much of a l33tpr0 that my hands just type this absolute gold dust by themselves.

I really like this post. Random post by me but it made me laugh. I don't know you Dax, but keep up the good work. The forums are not the same without your input.

Not sure either what all the bashing of each other is about(did not read whole thread) but as I see it, from top to bottom = best to worst. Whatever the way you got there, fair or unfair, even odds or gang banged, war is war and is not pretty unless you win.
BW was better than SP and SI but Asc was better than BW.
BW would have possible done better than Asc had they not had inactive members(myself included)/uc members but they did and the rest is history.
a win is a win is a win
congrats Asc and all involved.
Thanks cyrus for having me keeping me around as long as you did.
My hope is to see you all out on the battlefield next round and that ScallyWags will be in the mix and part of these discussions.
And I know absolutely nothing about the solo's. Never have paid them any attention

I am just rambling cuz I had nothing better to due atm,

Cheers

1 [p] Ascendancy Ascendancy Dreaded [A-Mail] 20 / 20 500,000 696,500,000,000
2 [p] The Boardwalk The Boardwalk Evil [A-Mail] 20 / 20 240,000 191,330,000,000
3 [p] Spiderpig Spiderpig Villainous [A-Mail] 20 / 20 120,000 68,381,000,000
4 [p] Spanish Inquisition Reputable [A-Mail] 20 / 20 91,000 55,636,000,000
5 [p] Hounds Hounds Reputable [A-Mail] 20 / 20 65,000 45,434,000,000
6 [p] Cows with Guns Fair [A-Mail] 5 / 20 12,000 11,029,000,000
7 [p] Noirat Hsub Fair [A-Mail] 10 / 20 17,000 7,482,000,000
8 [p] Empire Strikes Back Empire Strikes Back Respectable [A-Mail] 9 / 20 7,000 7,446,000,000
9 [p] ScallyWags Upstanding [A-Mail] 6 / 20 6,583 5,465,554,003
10 [p] Land 4 U Respectable [A-Mail] 4 / 20 7,000 4,687,000,000
11 Free land Nobodies [A-Mail] 1 / 20 2,000 339,601,681
12 [p] Free land 2 Nobodies [A-Mail] 1 / 20 2,000 296,500,000
13 [p] frendship

webvictim

Harvester

The point you're ignoring (that's been made elsewhere in the thread) is that the entire reason you were able to go 1v1 against alliances and come out on top is because you hadn't had to do much fighting elsewhere and the alliances you were fighting were on the back foot. You were all rested, refreshed, rebuilt and ready to fight. The entire reason SP hit sleep is just as I explained earlier - we were worn out, we needed the break because we couldn't defend the incs from BW and we knew we'd get trained if we didn't do something. When we came out of sleep we were uncoordinated, we'd lost 3 days worth of seed growth and we weren't in a position to fight Asc. We took as much land as we could off BW because they had no troops and it was easy pickings at that point.

I maintain that you beat BW because they'd been fighting us for days before we hit sleep and they were almost as tired as we were. I don't think many of them would disagree. What Cyrus said earlier is exactly correct - SP and BW were stupid to have fought each other so much and let Asc grow. We were the masters of our own undoing in some ways. The point is that we did it to ourselves; Asc didn't do it to us. There's a big difference when it comes to a description of skill. You got a cheap win by default rather than earning it by proving yourselves.

Elevnos

BANNED
So we're rubbish because you let us be that way and still win?
I can vouch for everybody in the alliance when I say that we all put in major effort towards the win, maybe you forgot that after killing us we still had to defend from random attacks/smaller alliances (mainly SI) and solos attacking us all at the same time.

Please, feel free to talk about how you feel the win was handed to us too easily, but don't tell us that it was a cheap win. We in fact were often the second to make a move because defence was the best way to kill both alliances given our situation when both yourselves and BW were on level scores with us. You had a three day rest, during which point you could rest to your hearts' content! Afterwards, you came for us, you had a troop advantage, and we were prepared. Please don't use us being rested as am excuse when you in fact had the most of all!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
heh. we're so inactive, even when you fell - you still had a troop advantage. we sent so few people and so few attacks (except for boogie who kept trying to stealth you) at you - that defending vs us wasn't a challenge. now the solos may have given you problems, but we were barely a blip on your radar :p

Macky21

Pruner
Why did I make this thread? :/

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin' comes out when they move they lips
Just a buncha gibberish
And mutha****as act like they forgot about dr...TWIGLEY

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Like I said, everything else is blind luck or pure 1337.

For example,

You think we died against you a second time like noobs. We think we keep you from running off with the round and kept you fighting BW, while we raped SI and outgrew you both. We didn't get lucky by going 1v1 with BW. We had resisted just enough with them against you to help them too the scales while not fully committing. Alex chose the moments to commit carefully, and when we did we won.

We might have won because you were too tired, but that was part your own fault part our doing.

Which makes it, if anything, a more deserving win.

BabyMaker

Weeder
ive played other games where 2 big guilds/clans would go at it for a while, while a third guild would lurk in the shadows and pounce at just the right time while the other 2 bigger and better guilds were down from a long war. Does this make them the better guild, no. did they pay it smarter, yes. I will give asc credit for playing smarter but I dont think they were the better ally.