LastStand (what you may not know)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
So about mid round as many of you top allies may know, I was kicked from laststand by bubbles, which was one of the most moronic decisions ever made by him, (kinda like that "Dont Kick Signer" ideal).

I had two real life friends within the alliance(cody and zach) who would back me up 100%, and a bunch of bush friends within it, who i could convince to be behind me. So after waking up to see i had no land no troops and no ally i decided to plan a little something something, Talked to silence, and got an organizer, and talked to the old ally members and got a head count on who was with me, It ended up being more then 1/2 (basically all except 3) that were fed up with bubbles leadership calls.

So the planning commenced, then we hit a bump, most of the people refused to help out WC, seeing as LS deserved the win and we worked hard for it. So I created my own alliance and started working for the devs. The word finally got to bubbles about my plan, and i was approched by Martin (who is one person in this game i look up to and respect) and he asked me what my plan was. I basically told him that bubbles would NOT be winning this round.

Once bubbles realized the seriousness of my claims he was then willing to negotiate, which i was too. Seeing as i didn't want to take the win away from anyone (not even bubbles) in LS, i simply refused to let bubbles be the one who led it to the win. We finally settled on me being able to pick whatever route i want, and play inactive, and bubbles would step down from leadership and hand it over to martin.

So for those of you i approached and then went back on my plans, which at the time i told you were just to see how you guys would react to them, you now know what really happened.

-Davis

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I certainly didn't know that and I must say - good job, Davis :O

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Bubbles made a bad call yeh. But before that he wasn't too bad when he put effort in and he did recruit us all

Changer

Head Gardener
It didn't happen so no one really cares, and as previously discussed in the ally maybe only 3-4 pol wanted to prelong the round in anyway at all. Whilst I might be wrong I doubt this would have ever happened and I don't see what you accomplish by this thread. As cheese said bubbles recruited us and in the end of the day lead us to the win

Ram

Head Gardener
a bunch of bush friends within it, who i could convince to be behind me.

188397745v6_350x350_Front.jpg

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Changer there were 9 people in a channel from LS discussing what should be done and all the options we had.

We decided that letting some of the people in WC have a chance of winning was too much of a risk and screwing over the people who wouldnt leave Bubbles would be too harsh, plus Bubbles made up for his mistake. Reminding Martin of Kuda kicking Signer pointlessly when the round was pretty much won was the deal breaker i think.

Wasn't going to let such a tight nit group fall apart.

I don't see why this thread has to be made public tho!

Changer

Head Gardener
Go Prot!

Think i was away at the time tbh. Id have more respect if someone other than Davis posted this, as it does just look like an ego boost.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Come on guys, be fair on Davis.

He needs his ego boosting and wants to show us how great he is.

BuBbLeS

P.S Davis, you failed sir. I only passed leadership over on the understanding I was getting it back towards round end. I didn't fancy putting in even more effort into a round where my alliance had already won.

Congrats Last Stand!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Changer there were 9 people in a channel from LS discussing what should be done and all the options we had.

We decided that letting some of the people in WC have a chance of winning was too much of a risk and screwing over the people who wouldnt leave Bubbles would be too harsh, plus Bubbles made up for his mistake. Reminding Martin of Kuda kicking Signer pointlessly when the round was pretty much won was the deal breaker i think.

Wasn't going to let such a tight nit group fall apart.

I don't see why this thread has to be made public tho!

I didn't need reminding or to be told what would happen if half the alliance left and tried to kill the other half (I'm not too bright but I'm not ignorant). My friend's alliance was in a trouble and I could fix it, so I did what was needed, it was always Bubbles' alliance.

Come on guys, be fair on Davis.

He needs his ego boosting and wants to show us how great he is.

BuBbLeS

P.S Davis, you failed sir. I only passed leadership over on the understanding I was getting it back towards round end. I didn't fancy putting in even more effort into a round where my alliance had already won.

Congrats Last Stand!

I was going to transfer the alliance back to Bubbles at the end anyway. Bubbles was leader of LS.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I was going to transfer the alliance back to Bubbles at the end anyway.

I don't know how much of an alliance would of been transfered back over if that happened , unfortunately.

However let's not let such small things take over the fact that almost everyone inside the alliance worked really well together.

I for one had a good time and enjoyed playing with most members.

Changer

Head Gardener
Well considering it would have been transferred after the alliances would have been locked, I dont know how much choice there would have been about it.