Insomn's 60 Man P-World

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
In and applied. I think starting cash needs to be enough to get Devs rolling, but not so much so people can spam staff such as Nanobots. Also, I think 5k land is good for a 3wk round, considering there is one restart allowed, too.

CFalcon

Official Helper
If someone is kindly paying for a PW and letting me play for free, I take it as given that I should try and stay up to date with what's happening, rather than thinking that if I've mentioned at some point I'd like to play then I have a god-given right to an ID.

Insomn made it quite clear that he wanted to get this going asap and to pick the teams on saturday, and to do that he would need the world full by then. I consider it courteous to get into the world asap so that the guy who is kindly paying for it can get things organised.

I consider it rude to assume you're going to get a place even if you turn up late, that everyone else should wait for you, that people who *did* turn up on time should be kicked out for you, that everyone else should pander to *your* wants despite you not doing what the world host asked, and then having a go at the host who was going to let you play for FREE.

It's quite understandable that Insomn, seeing the world wasn't filling up, got whoever he reasonably could in, so that he could be sure of starting on time. If you were one of the ones who didn't turn up until the last second, then you are one of the ones responsible.

[18:42] <+CF> this reminds me of the UK people pissed off that they couldn't vote, when they all turned up 5 minutes before polling stations closed

Walking_Death

Harvester
If someone is kindly paying for a PW and letting me play for free, I take it as given that I should try and stay up to date with what's happening, rather than thinking that if I've mentioned at some point I'd like to play then I have a god-given right to an ID.

Insomn made it quite clear that he wanted to get this going asap and to pick the teams on saturday, and to do that he would need the world full by then. I consider it courteous to get into the world asap so that the guy who is kindly paying for it can get things organised.

I consider it rude to assume you're going to get a place even if you turn up late, that everyone else should wait for you, that people who *did* turn up on time should be kicked out for you, that everyone else should pander to *your* wants despite you not doing what the world host asked, and then having a go at the host who was going to let you play for FREE.

It's quite understandable that Insomn, seeing the world wasn't filling up, got whoever he reasonably could in, so that he could be sure of starting on time. If you were one of the ones who didn't turn up until the last second, then you are one of the ones responsible.

[18:42] <+CF> this reminds me of the UK people pissed off that they couldn't vote, when they all turned up 5 minutes before polling stations closed

that renders this entire thread pointless.

Mitch1

Digger
I will take back what i have said on bush about not having a space.......... and say thank you for allowing me in now.

Many thanks
Mitch

P.S
Iamsmart I am going to kill you in this PW

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
In and applied. I think starting cash needs to be enough to get Devs rolling, but not so much so people can spam staff such as Nanobots. Also, I think 5k land is good for a 3wk round, considering there is one restart allowed, too.

Nah i dont think it should be enough to start devs and have 5k land. Dev costs are already lowered. Starting funds (IMO ofc) should just be enough to get some harvs and then you use your seeds to dev/buy troops etc.

I'd be up for a way lower acre count and tiny starting funds tbh, as 3 weeks is a LONG time. Think about rounds which have been basically won in less time from a W1 start.

peanut

Weeder

Complete and utter bullshit. I have never assumed that I "have a God Given Right to an ID". I assumed that as I had signed up and been confirmed that I would probably get an ID, but have already publicly accepted it was my own fault. I have never had a go at the Host, and would never presume to interfere with their decisions, he is the person that has paid.

Plus with the UK election thing, get your facts right before you go spouting off at people, many of those people arrived 2-3hrs before closing time to vote. In other countries polls would be extended in these circumstances.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Just a comment - if that cash stays high, can we not have restarts. I imagine lots of restarting to rush the top alliance out of spite if this is the case.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Starting cash has already been lowered to 1b. (might be lowered more i dunno) and starting land is now 2.5k (still think it should be like 1k max personally).

So yeah, better than before :)

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Theres also a limit of one restart per account. shouldn't be a problem Martino.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
RIGHT LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

LAND IS NOW @ 1337 AND CASH IS 1B

THE START TIME HAS BEEN DELAYED TO MONDAY @ 12:00 GMT (Mid day)

THIS WILL CHANGE BACK TO 18:00 GMT ON SUNDAY **IF** ALL ALLIANCES ARE FULL BY 12:00 GMT SUNDAY.

IF YOU KNOW ANY ONE WHO IS PLAYING THE ROUND THAT DOSN'T USE THE FORUMS, PLEASE SEND THEM A LINK TO THIS THREAD!!

DON@T SAY I DIDNT FECKIN WARN YOU

CFalcon

Official Helper

Complete and utter bullshit. I have never assumed that I "have a God Given Right to an ID". I assumed that as I had signed up and been confirmed that I would probably get an ID, but have already publicly accepted it was my own fault. I have never had a go at the Host, and would never presume to interfere with their decisions, he is the person that has paid.

My post wasn't directed just at you. Good on you for not getting angry about it, but others have.

And as for the election thing, I was generalising for the sake of analogy. I obviously didn't mean *everyone* who didn't get to vote...

Elevnos

BANNED
how come im on my own in it rank 0 with only the government hq?
That's on world rankings btw, if i search i see everyone, for some reason everyone is the rank of their ID.

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Maybe to do with the reset.

Apparently if you reset everyone's rank is automatically set to their ID.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO THE 15 REMAINING MEMBERS WHO HAVE YET TO JOIN THEIR DESIGNATED ALLIANCES:

Hi, You have yet to join your alliance!!

Here is a list of where you should be!!

If you do not apply and join your alliance by ***8PM TONIGHT***

You run the risk of losing your spot in this p world and being replaced by some one else.

Find your name in the list below and apply to the alliance Please.

RAGEQUIT:

IoF
Yochoko
Silence
daniel
John
Johnnie
Atsan
Frijj
Penguin
Ahead

Iamsmart
PinPower
Carinthir
Prot
WebVictim
DeathS
Macmikey
AeroSoul
Coyote
Who_AM_I

tiberium resouces:

Duke
CID
Lafin
Kiwibacon
DaX
Asmo
Deathsdecay
Hiuey
TimstariusMaximus

T.A.P:

DA
RAM
Changer
Terrakan
grissom
Swat
Smed
Benneh
Boeta
Alevo

Tantra:

Angela
Tiff
Howl
CFalcon
Godsend
Outshined
Dill
KingDroid
Chesswolf
Panthion

A.S.S:

Twigley
Insomn
BlueHen
CB1202
Hero
Alien
Cody
LuckySports
Willymchillybilly
Pictionary

IF THEY HAVE NOT APPLIED BY 8PM YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO FIND YOUR OWN REPLACMENTS FOR THE INACTIVES/CAN'T BE ARSED'

Ticks will begin at mid day tmoz seeing as alot cant be botherd to get there she height together.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
«11:07:20» {@pinpower} it makes me sad that people have failed horribly in the PW
«11:07:25» {@pinpower} and it therefore isnt starting til tomo

Anyway, still looking forward to it! Should be awesome! :D