I'd just like to say thanks

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
The feeling I'm getting is excitement for round 31. In which I'ma prove Ahead wrong that I'm not a n00b by pwning Silence's alliance :D

RAWR ;)

All your bases already are belongeth to me =o

f0xx

Landscape Designer
In which I'ma prove Ahead wrong that I'm not a n00b by pwning Silence's alliance

Yep, bring on the other 59! Because that is the only way you can pwn Silence, either here on the forums, or ingame.

You never seize to amase me with your lies DA.

[funny voice] "Oh, I don't remember anything 2-3 rounds back..."[/funny voice] :lol:

I never thought anyone could do better in making fun of themselves on the forums than BlackWolf, but as I said, you never sieze to amase me :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Nope, I'm making no secret of the fact that I'm leading. And you can rest assured we'll be a straight up, no wing alliance :)

And we're going to pwn j000000 f0xx :p

Rosa

Pruner
Everyone in the "top" alliance always get a couple abuse mails during their trip there, especially when you're part of a much hated group like TBA. You should be expecting a lot of abuse. However, that's what makes bushtarion so fun. When they abuse you, you just abuse them back and it becomes a battle of who has the better abuse.

Anyways just because you made this whiny emo thread I'll have to say this now.

I hate you, I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you~

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Lol this thread makes me laugh. I don't know you saint1d and whilst you might seem like a reasonable guy you should understand that the top *always* receives abuse and there really are only a few ways to deal with it. This thread, while i can understand the reasoning behind it, is only going to encourage more abuse and laughing at your behaviour. I'm surprised you expect people to behave reasonably in this game; behaviour changes during gameplay, regardless of the game, and i've noticed that it changes exponentially especially with the internet as the medium, where you essentially have anonymity and can behave as you like. The following are methods of dealing with 'mail abuse'. If it gets *really* bad you can always forward the abuse to Azzer and see if he is willing to do anything about it.

Ignore lists exist for a reason, use them if you really don't like the mail you are receiving or give as good as you get. As Rosa said, trading abuse is half the fun of this game. Sure it's not the best part, but if you get abused, you can treat fire with fire, or use your ignore list.

As regards the 'TBA' debacle; i have zero sympathy for you, if you don't want to receive abuse for being part of a powerblock that has been proven to kill the game then you have a variety of options:

A: Leave the powerblock as did a few players
B: Become like DA and others and not give a ****
C: Give as good as you get and rape and pillage below you.

As regards the title of your thread, you are more than welcome.